Epic Perfect World

I'm banned for eternity I guess and I need help for my mental health

Offline Jayce

Hi GMs, I'm almost 2 months banned and no timer at all. I don't know what to do now I'm feeling lonely. It is just showing "This account is currently logged in" everytime I try to login. Please see the screenshot from the link - https://prnt.sc/DNN4akA-LtBV

When will this end please? Thanks to anyone who will help. I've been donating to the server since Soochi was the only aps ea in town and Vermilion was the only guy I can teach how to use seeker. Please help, I can't breathe without EPW, my IV line is connected to your server as we speak. ty.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hi GMs, I'm almost 2 months banned and no timer at all. I don't know what to do now I'm feeling lonely. It is just showing "This account is currently logged in" everytime I try to login. Please see the screenshot from the link - https://prnt.sc/DNN4akA-LtBV

did you try to force log in?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline ζhiηgಇliηg ᨐ ∫

• メンヘラ
  • A puzzle of words with no solution in sight. (´• ᴗ •̥`✿)
  • Characters: Lafraise / Jessa
  • Faction: Vehements
Hi GMs, I'm almost 2 months banned and no timer at all. I don't know what to do now I'm feeling lonely. It is just showing "This account is currently logged in" everytime I try to login. Please see the screenshot from the link - https://prnt.sc/DNN4akA-LtBV

When will this end please? Thanks to anyone who will help. I've been donating to the server since Soochi was the only aps ea in town and Vermilion was the only guy I can teach how to use seeker. Please help, I can't breathe without EPW, my IV line is connected to your server as we speak. ty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline KJ

• random meatshield
Try to restart your pc sir or maybe soak it in rice... as an asian, the 2nd option usually does the trick.

Offline JuliaYuliaBiancaSammiEtc

• Yes that Bianca unfortunately..Yes im sorry to all of you, Yes this title is pretty long and its kind of cool Why are you still reading this when you could be making someone happy? Oh you're happy reading this? Well you can keep reading it if you wan
  • Hello and sorry to all the folks I've wronged
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / Gandalf / CastingCat

When will this end please? Thanks to anyone who will help. I've been donating to the server since Soochi was the only aps ea in town and Vermilion was the only guy I can teach how to use seeker. Please help, I can't breathe without EPW, my IV line is connected to your server as we speak. ty.
I mean my ban is for 13 years  :rolleyes: and GM wont unban me yet  :'(  :'(
Hello Inf and Burdette I hope you are alive and well. Even I miss you guys.

Offline ゾルタン ☹

• Forum Veteran
try on force log.

this not ban.

all private server have this login issue with server host when you get DC and yout character still online.
you need use force login to make offline your char.
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Jayce

did you try to force log in?
Hi Ranny, thanks! Tried that but had no luck :( still the same thing shows up

Offline Jayce

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:( thanks for the support ma'am

Offline Jayce

Try to restart your pc sir or maybe soak it in rice... as an asian, the 2nd option usually does the trick.
Thanks cutie

Offline Jayce

I mean my ban is for 13 years  :rolleyes: and GM wont unban me yet  :'(  :'(
I guess I'm next  :'(

Offline Jayce

try on force log.

this not ban.

all private server have this login issue with server host when you get DC and yout character still online.
you need use force login to make offline your char.
Tried this but had no luck  :'( I even tried to unstuck my account, created guest pass, tried everything in the panel but none of it did work. Even tried to verify my account, used laptop in different location/ip, but still no luck. My kind of ban was unique and only one GM knows about this I guess. And my forum account is moderated so it is a weird scenario now.  :(

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
you bring up soochi name but i doubt those nowdays aps bots ever heard this name

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
you bring up soochi name but i doubt those nowdays aps bots ever heard this name
Fairytale for these wannabe eas lmao

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hi Ranny, thanks! Tried that but had no luck :( still the same thing shows up
can you log into other accounts? or make a new account?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Jayce

Yes bro, they don't know how Soochi dominated the game with his aps ea gameplay wew