• Faction: Alamat
thank you so much
It is brilliant!!  Well done again
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
It is brilliant!!  Well done again

Not sure if you realise he didn't draw it or not...

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
lol i draw it XD.. i got a lot of drawing......spend my 2 months trying to draw that..its digital drawing lol believe it or not ^_^..i'm just sharing something

LaceyPip

Not sure if you realise he didn't draw it or not...

I believe that he drew it himself, why wouldnt I?  and why would he tell a lie?

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
I believe that he drew it himself, why wouldnt I?  and why would he tell a lie?

its photoshopped. the first two no, those were obviously traditional but the 2nd two are photoshop, alot of pplz claim stuff they "made" in photoshop using filters and preset actions that you can use with photoshop on an existing image is considered drawing so they will say they drew it when indeed it was not drawn.
sorry to burst a bubble to anyone but i could easily video record myself on replicating wut hes done just to show it was photoshopped. but good props to the first two pencil work you do have potential in drawing.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
why would i post something here which is already drawn lol..........

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
if you don't believe me just stay out of it.....

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
look, if you like art then be honest about it, and if you cant help but keep digging a hole then go ahead. ive got quiet a number of years of photoshop under my belt to know those last two were images with applied filters/action presets added onto it to appear as if they are drawn. you can easily google on how to go about doing this, as well there is even youtube videos of how to do it. its unfair to your viewers to lie to them and there is no shame in admitting it was just an edited screenshot, i really dont see any reason to lie on a good screenshot and being able to edit it to appear like an drawing. many pplz do that for pwi art contests for years now, and many do it around deviantart, theres no shame in it. but admitting you drew it is another story.

and a screenshot/photo is not a drawing so posting it being edited is not posting a drawing thats already drawn.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
look, if you like art then be honest about it, and if you cant help but keep digging a hole then go ahead. ive got quiet a number of years of photoshop under my belt to know those last two were images with applied filters/action presets added onto it to appear as if they are drawn. you can easily google on how to go about doing this, as well there is even youtube videos of how to do it. its unfair to your viewers to lie to them and there is no shame in admitting it was just an edited screenshot, i really dont see any reason to lie on a good screenshot and being able to edit it to appear like an drawing. many pplz do that for pwi art contests for years now, and many do it around deviantart, theres no shame in it. but admitting you drew it is another story.

and a screenshot/photo is not a drawing so posting it being edited is not posting a drawing thats already drawn.

^ she's right, repeatedly lieing and getting defensive is not going to help.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
then let it be lol......

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
People are really good judge-rs...hahaha... judge the a good pice of drawing lol....well to stop your QQ about it then let it be your QQ.... :D

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Woooooooow im so full jelly your art is masterpiece im stun by the self portrait picture

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline GelloAce

• Characters: Kiero
  • Faction: Ducks
To prove them wrong, you should tell us what medium you used and technique you did.

LaceyPip

Why must threads always be pulled apart .....if anyone has a problem with his drawings, if anyone does not believe him or doubt his abilities, please do it in private with him by means of messaging.

Do not degrade or put people on the spot where everyone can view it, it creates a stick for everyone to use to break this poor guys back.  Its not nice, honestly!!!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Why must threads always be pulled apart .....if anyone has a problem with his drawings, if anyone does not believe him or doubt his abilities, please do it in private with him by means of messaging.

Do not degrade or put people on the spot where everyone can view it, it creates a stick for everyone to use to break this poor guys back.  Its not nice, honestly!!!

+1

The images are awesome and either you like them or not, no need to cause problems.