Epic Perfect World

New "class-guides" please :)

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
hi everyone,

seeing all the "QQ this/that class is OP" threads lately, it is quite disheartening to pursue playing EPW and still have fun while everyone seems frustrated with their classes. The best advice to give these players would be "please refer to pwi's guide on such and such class" to learn how to play your class (example: Annor's Archer Basics (guide). Except, EPW's classes/gears/etc are custom to EPW, not exactly like PWI's.

So, in order to prevent all this unnecessay frustration resulting in spamming nerf requests directed to our Devs and GMs, can the players here please -- the ones who are familiar with EPW classes and gameplay -- write a few useful class guides, detailing all the gears, skills, combos needed for one class to overcome Melee classes as well as Magic classes. these threads could be made sticky in the guide section of this forum. i think the game would be a lot more fun for everyone, therefore the forum would be a much more interesting place, with intelligent discussions instead of the actual QQers and their opponents who both engage in silly exchanges that force the moderators to close threads.

here is a list of a few actual (clickable) "QQ this/that class is OP" threads (and i'm sure i forgot a few more):

- Important (about mystics)

- nerf psy's weapon fashion

- Skill Removal

- Cleric Blessing

- Rebalancing Psychics

- Balance Suggestion (archer, mystic, wizard, seeker, veno)

- Please balance (venos)

- Extreme dmg (archers)

- Nerfing needs to be stopped (debating nerfing, 9 pages of it)

- Should mystics be nerfed?

- The New Archers

i would like to thank in advance all the generous players who are willing to share their knowledge of EPW's classes and gameplay by writing and posting class guides for everyone and be assured that it would be very appreciated by everyone.

^-^
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:38 am by Soleil, Reason: title edit
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'd suggest renaming this to QQ thread guide. The title kind of confused me to be honest. I thought someone was about to ask for a new class lol.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I'd suggest renaming this to QQ thread guide. The title kind of confused me to be honest. I thought someone was about to ask for a new class lol.
Lol, this yes.
I also thought that there was some secret new class that was discovered. e.e And I didn't know about iit!!
(:

Offline Jyeezus

I love the fact someone at least try's to come up with a solution to all this "QQ this class too OP! Please nerf" madness. Best believe that alot of people need a guide. Altho it still won't put an end to the QQing. I would make one on how to counter a mystic but that's mad work Dx

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'd suggest renaming this to QQ thread guide.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
I'd suggest renaming this to QQ thread guide.

not necessarily. most qq'ers are frustrated from not knowing how to play their class/countering other classes.

The title kind of confused me to be honest. I thought someone was about to ask for a new class lol.

goodness forbids adding new classes, it's complicated enough for some with the actual ones.

Nicoletta replied:

I would make one on how to counter a mystic but that's mad work

indeed, it would be mad work. maybe use the pwi one and modify it for EPW specs?

tks for your comments :)

nb: pwi guides to mystic
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 01:48 am by Soleil, Reason: adding link
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz