Epic Perfect World

Important

Offline Daichi_

I get 1 shot by any mystic with a 3 spark> extreme poison> absorb soul as a psy. Lol, ye son not op. sht goes through white voodoo and every other defense except phy def. Tbh, mystics are op. their heals should be nerfed to not go from 1 hp to max in 1s literally xD with a 1-2s cd lol. and absorb soul should be nerfed by a tad bit, not a huge ammount, but yeah. kinda dumb getting 1 shot by any random mystic that doesn't know anything else but 3 spark and absorb soul, takes away from the skill aspect of playing the class imo

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I get 1 shot by any mystic with a 3 spark> extreme poison> absorb soul as a psy. Lol, ye son not op. sht goes through white voodoo and every other defense except phy def. Tbh, mystics are op. their heals should be nerfed to not go from 1 hp to max in 1s literally xD with a 1-2s cd lol. and absorb soul should be nerfed by a tad bit, not a huge ammount, but yeah. kinda dumb getting 1 shot by any random mystic that doesn't know anything else but 3 spark and absorb soul, takes away from the skill aspect of playing the class imo

Extreme poison doesn't work on absorb soul. It's just 3spark + natures vengeance + absorb that already deals that much damage.

Absorb deals damage based on casters mag attack & attacklevel which gets decreased by ONLY the amount of pdef the target has. Pdef buffs & debuffs affect it. Deflevels, amplify damage skills and non-pdef defensive buffs (wind shield, invoke, seal of god etc) don't affect it at all.

Offline Daichi_

Extreme poison doesn't work on absorb soul. It's just 3spark + natures vengeance + absorb that already deals that much damage.

Absorb deals damage based on casters mag attack & attacklevel which gets decreased by ONLY the amount of pdef the target has. Pdef buffs & debuffs affect it. Deflevels, amplify damage skills and non-pdef defensive buffs (wind shield, invoke, seal of god etc) don't affect it at all.

And yet mystics say absorb soul isn't op xD

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
And yet mystics say absorb soul isn't op xD

????

wizzies can hit for 80k with a 3 second combo
and you bitch that mystic OP because we can hit you for high damage
i hit like 5k on BM
damn son get a life and try other classes just cause your class is weak against mine doesn't mean it needs nerf im not screaming for aps sin nerf even though they give 123 drop

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Seeing as how i hit 424k pretty easily with a crit on a full r8 seeker with my wiz... i think mystics should be left alone, genie can 100% protect you from any class. learn.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Where the fck are you getting these numbers from, are you testing your dmg on lvl 110s? I've got the (probably) highest dmg mg in the server and it's rare that I hit over ~30k (crit) with spark combo, it only happens against undergeared people, LA classes or on someone whos got several debuffs on them/using frenzy.

To hit 100k+ I'd have to use 3 spark, ice prison, heavens flame, subsea and blade tempest on someone  :normal-43: How often does that happen.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Where the fck are you getting these numbers from, are you testing your dmg on lvl 110s? I've got the (probably) highest dmg mg in the server and it's rare that I hit over ~30k (crit) with spark combo, it only happens against undergeared people, LA classes or on someone whos got several debuffs on them/using frenzy.

To hit 100k+ I'd have to use 3 spark, ice prison, heavens flame, subsea and blade tempest on someone  :normal-43: How often does that happen.

1. Make a squad designated specifically for that, also get full buffs.

2. Go around the server squad signetting it, even if it is for one person.

3. Farm kills for the rankings.

4. ????

5. Profit!

Offline Daichi_

LOL I laughed when i saw 80k and 400k ? x'D The people saying this are usually 149- , and not end game r8, probably use phy orns and they get hit a ton by r8 end games. Man, I hate when people that aren't end game try to give their input on balance when they can't see how pk really is =.=

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
LOL I laughed when i saw 80k and 400k ? x'D The people saying this are usually 149- , and not end game r8, probably use phy orns and they get hit a ton by r8 end games. Man, I hate when people that aren't end game try to give their input on balance when they can't see how pk really is =.=

Timention is full r8 on all or most of his toons.
Full r8 mystic with +34 def level wep.
I get hit for 3-4k hits by sins.
The highest I ever hit in casual PK is 15k.
You think im gonna get 3spark>Frenzy>creeper>vengeance>AS into 1v1 or mass without being combo broke?
No.
Go play a mystic please sir, Then you can tell me how hard it is to pull of a successful AS combo. Even with the full combo i only hit 25k, me and feo already tested this ;)

Also, qt if your mage is the highest damage in the server (Probably) why do i know 4 mages who can hit 60k+ without threespark on my BM, and easily hit 15k on my mystic with combo.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Go play a mystic please sir, Then you can tell me how hard it is to pull of a successful AS combo. Even with the full combo i only hit 25k, me and feo already tested this ;)

:normal-19:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
:normal-19:

With a combo that takes 10 seconds to do, Is counterable as ***, and easy to see, i fail to see how this is a problem when instach wizzies can 3spark>undine>genie spark and likely 1-2 shot you before you have time to hit them.

Seriously, Go find a mystic you can play, a friend or something, and try and use any decent AS combo in PK.
The most you can get without being countered (This is vs a decently smart player) is rapid growth>energy leech>creeper>vengeance>as and that hits no more than 15k on AA casses, and about 9k on HA.
Wizzies hit 15k+ on me with spark combo, and a damn sight more on HA classes.

(Im not calling for wizzie nerf they're just a good example)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
60k+ without threespark on my BM

15k on my mystic with combo.

1. I'm assuming this is with you using phy marrow, gl hitting over 10k crit on a wr with brain using mdef marrow.

2. 15k? I could probably do that with just undine + a sandstorm crit.
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:49 am by qt

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
First, it was this.

Quote from: Growth
I went to lost.
I beat lots of people.
AS debuff>Sleep plant>Rapid growth>spammed AS= Dead. 37 kills and 1 death in just over an hour of playing. I got ganked and stood there and healed (sage) and purified everything. You wanna tell me not OP?
Okay.
Quote from: Growth
I agree. They need nerfing on slight heals.
They get insta OP heals.
They get a skill which does insane damage on AA, LA classes.
They have mag skills for HA classes.
They get pets to boost stats.
Sleep plant>They spam all boost skills=1 shot
Nerf a lil please.

Then this.

????

wizzies can hit for 80k with a 3 second combo
and you bitch that mystic OP because we can hit you for high damage
i hit like 5k on BM
damn son get a life and try other classes just cause your class is weak against mine doesn't mean it needs nerf im not screaming for aps sin nerf even though they give 123 drop

And in few days she gon' be saying they need boost.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
First, it was this.

Then this.

And in few days she gon' be saying they need boost.

I still agree mystics need nerf, Im just pointing out that other classes can hit just as hard. Heals definitely need nerf, and possibly removing vengeance debuff.

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
Mystic combo takes a long ass time to do, and it's the only useful thing they got, if you can't see that coming u really need a new computer your fps must be totally shit lol they got like 3 skills that are even noteworthy in pk, Absorb soul is the ONLY attack thats gonna hurt a fellow mage, wizards can murder other mages, veno's can murder other mages, Even a cleric can get up in that shit and whip someones ass, leave them mystics alone man they so easy to 2 shot anyway, can just stun to stop that combo, who the *** can't survive a 12 second spark? or 15 seconds they get when they eat salvation or the other pets? reroll son go play a mystic for 20 mins you'll go back and laugh your ass off how easy it is to cockblock the lil earthguards.
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.