Epic Perfect World

Important

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
u all ***ing stupid about mystic,
i give u a tip lmao....
BELIEVE RESISTS NON ELEMENTAL DAMAGE.
(like soul absorb)

gf
Fight me at PAX bro.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
i give u a tip lmao....
(like soul absorb)

gf

Thanks for the useless tip as Belief has a huge cooldown compared to AS and also leaves your genie with pretty much 0 energy, more useless inputs please.
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:18 pm by Fab

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for the useless as Belief has a huge cooldown compared to AS and also leaves your genie with pretty much 0 energy, more useless inputs please.
Depends on the genie. I personally have enough to use beleif then Extreme Poison, which is enough to floor most mages on any melee toon, Wizzy, Psy, ect. Honesty the only nerf mystic needs, is to take all the SoW perks off.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

yunie1

Depends on the genie. I personally have enough to use beleif then Extreme Poison, which is enough to floor most mages on any melee toon. Honesty the only nurf psy needs, is to take all the SoW perks off.

Mystics don't need absorb soul to floor any melee toon.

i give u a tip lmao....
(like soul absorb)

gf

Why the need to insult?

This "tip" has been mentioned countless times and countless times it's been said that the cooldown on absorb soul combo negates any countering genie skill.

By the way:  i give u a tip too lmao...Evil Ward has way lower energy cost/cooldown and also resists absorb soul!!! :smiley:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Mystics don't need absorb soul to floor any melee toon.

Why the need to insult?

This "tip" has been mentioned countless times and countless times it's been said that the cooldown on absorb soul combo negates any countering genie skill.

By the way:  i give u a tip too lmao...Evil Ward has way lower energy cost/cooldown and also resist absorb soul!!! :smiley:
Sense on forums.. I call hax.

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
The day I finished lvling my WF I started playing it for let's say a week, nobody went to NS knowing Deary is there, and I tell you I didn't play WF before, didn't need any sort of practice or guidance, everything you need IS THERE, just like with mystics, and on top of that they added Puri weap. As Mittens said removing Puri weapon would be by far the best thing this server would get, balance-wise.

I remember these days had some nice 1v1 agains ur veno with my sin there...i enjoyed that  :P

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Ok.

1. Remove Purify Spell, Spirit Blackhole, Extreme Fury stones: Yes. Even if those add-ons are lucky based, they still are gane breaking factors and cause a huge impact in the general pk. And to the people asking refunds, shut up and deal with it. A lot of eas spent vast amounts of ec to get ct in their r8, the nerf came and no one got some refund since the ct is somewhat obsolete now. Same about the sins having their aps nerfed.

2. Nerf mystics: It's a class with pdef buff, aoe debuff and aoe sleep. You can refill your hp with an insta heal that has almost no cd, also has falling petals and purify wep to sum it up. So why do they also need some sort of insane damage dealing skill. People keep saying it's a support class so why do you even defend a damaging skills is beyond my understanding. And for the people who says the combo is hard to pull off, it isnt, merely because it has almost no cd so you can actually spam the AS combo.

3. Nerf seekers: Although im unsure how, would suggest some sort of damage drop considering how tanky they are.

4. Nerf mage's fire combo: Could increase spark's cooldown since it's far more spammable than SoF. Im sure a lot of people will just go and say SoF solves it all but it isnt the case, damage goes you wont have a fully energized genie in mass pk all the time. And if you get sparked in said case you cant really counter if you werent targetting the mage before hand. Just my opinion tho.

5. Remove the nw buffs when you die: Nobody really mentioned but yeah, it gives wfs and dark eas a huge advantage.

6. Nerf dark eas aps: Although maybe removing SB is enough, more opinions on this would be appreciated.

LOL, that made my day....pls nerf server   :))

Offline ibi

can someone like... close this already, its pointless discussing over it. Sometimes i got the feeling people want to kill other classes without sparking to kill them, i mean just triple spark and use ur best combo everyone would drop that way. But yea most people want to be able to kill without having to spark, dunno why :o

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
w0w. now they want seekers to be nerfed. seeker is balanced atm,considering they got like 2 stuns...they are a tanky class yea,and most ppl dont know how to block ther combos,i mean just stun the seeker when he sacrifiacal and hes fakin dead..as a sin i didnt had problems with seeker,coz i can stunlock them well,bm is actualy more tankly then seekers both magic and pshy deff. i just cant kill a full rank bm with deff lv axe,spamming bell,magic marrow,and leap like retard.whenever i try to stunlock ther charm/genie or stuns save them,but i guess yea,seekers,bms and barbs are supposed to be tanky..

rainlu

Nah let's not label ppl, we having a chill convo about what would be best for the sv. Removing R8 totally isn't the best idea, those who remember the dragon times, sv was 99% populated by sins, huge damage hiero'ing dragon players in a blink. Def lvl from R8 is enough to give the well needed defense to AA classes, Puri on the other hand ruins it all for phy classes.
puri hurts it but when you get also a decent defense level set you will be able to deal with it...just start camping a bit
unfortuantely i found out camping and dealing damage all of sudden when the enemy unrecognizes it (switching to dp/s ) gear is the key item to win.

i am for keeping r8 as it is we need more statistics and numbers till we can just tell that r8 is imbalanced...
there is simply not enough proofs other than that of false announcements of melees being too campy, also the classes like psies are really fu*ked up in killability and no one gives a fu*k and still they are able to stun and silence you almost always and able to kill you with even worse gear than you have...
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:18 pm by rainlu

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
I insult cuz ppl are qqing too much about nerf, unless u find a solution to beat that class
aga or forums is not an idea can, filled with pieces of paper with qq on it what needs to be nerfed.
i would say if i was playing mystic now i would be anoyed by all of u,
im sure not all of u play mystic, then why u want mystics to be nerfed?
cuz they beated u in a duel, 3 shot? 1 shot? or w/e
i remember an archer was gonna tell aga to nerf seeker and veno...
cuz he gets beated by that class easy...

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Everyone noticing less pvp around. It is because everyone making mystics:)
When pvp lacking balance, noone will pvp; The GMs have shown their attitude towards improving. Bring up new stuff that glitters and sparkles and attracts empty heads. Do not dare to improve stuff that could upset some.

Offline ibi

Everyone noticing less pvp around. It is because everyone making mystics:)
When pvp lacking balance, noone will pvp; The GMs have shown their attitude towards improving. Bring up new stuff that glitters and sparkles and attracts empty heads. Do not dare to improve stuff that could upset some.

First of all Mystics arent that OP that they can kill PvP entirely. IF PVP IS DEAD BLAME THE FACTIONS DOING MASS PK NOT A CLASS.
2. Classes are balanced if u dont know how to resist 1 shots quit game.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
First of all Mystics arent that OP that they can kill PvP entirely. IF PVP IS DEAD BLAME THE FACTIONS DOING MASS PK NOT A CLASS.
2. Classes are balanced if u dont know how to resist 1 shots quit game.

ibi hitler mode cute

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
My personal opinion here:

1. Seekers are fine as they are. There is not that many seekers around with really 'pumped' gear and I don't think they're more tanky than barbs or BMs. Seekers are probably decent in 1v1, but in mass PK? Not really. Same with assassins. Nerfing seekers would make them close to useless. IMHO.
2. Mystics are strong, yes, but it is not popular class and it is not as simple one to play like archer or sin. And there is no really place for nerf. Stunned mystic is most likely dead mystic, unless using puri weapon, but it's already decided that Purify won't be touched. (unlike on other servers, here one needs to choose if wants less def with chance to purify or more def, so it's way different. And you might not be able to switch from the attack to def / puri weapon on time).
3. Spirit Black hole is kinda OP, so is Square Formation but removing it would make archers quite less viable.
4. Genie spark won't be changed, there are ways to counter it.

To sum up there are no plans to change anything anymore - balance wise. I am not gonna change things if I don't have good reason to do so, and same like you can counter wizard doing fire combo, you can do it with absorb soul.

Weren't you told your opinion has no value, due to the fact you're of no use in PK? Cannon fodder in mass, easy meat in 1v1
His opinion might not have value for you, which doesn't mean that it doesn't have to others and he's free to express his view just like you. Till another mute.