Epic Perfect World

Important

... and all the changes went fck themselves with a cactus because of ur QQ, why cant u just normally tell ur opinions?

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
... and all the changes went fck themselves with a cactus because of ur QQ, why cant u just normally tell ur opinions?

People who are unable to hold an intellectual discussion always turn to insults to fill the void between the ears where cognitive thought is supposed to take place.

Robbert

Sure, try and prove it, you and rest of the little group who doesnt understand a class and goes against it. U dont see me going against other classes, and i COULD. If you want so called perfect balance, ud lose the charm of pk altogether. So lets all become carebears and noone will complain anymore. Your excuses that you call points are useless. I heard you have dragon seeker. Maybe its R8 idk. But u apparently do NOT understand seeker as a class. And neither do others who so eagerly agreed with your "points".
Weren't you told your opinion has no value, due to the fact you're of no use in PK? Cannon fodder in mass, easy meat in 1v1, thing is that's not what we debating, but the fact a class should have weak and strong points, while seeker has huge def, and even bigger damage. The fact that you still die, well that's just another story.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Weren't you told your opinion has no value, due to the fact you're of no use in PK? Cannon fodder in mass, easy meat in 1v1, thing is that's not what we debating, but the fact a class should have weak and strong points, while seeker has huge def, and even bigger damage. The fact that you still die, well that's just another story.

I was told my opinion has no value? By who? You? Some egocentric asshole who thinks he is best? Sorry, u dont matter to me. You are nothing to me. So you cant say what has and has no value when it comes to me. Get your head out of your ass and look around. There are people on this server who suck in pk yet are far better persons then you are. So stop. Just stop.

Robbert

I was told my opinion has no value? By who? You? Some egocentric asshole who thinks he is best? Sorry, u dont matter to me. You are nothing to me. So you cant say what has and has no value when it comes to me. Get your head out of your ass and look around. There are people on this server who suck in pk yet are far better persons then you are. So stop. Just stop.
We can see that you're mad, if not frustrated over your condition, but that's not what we talking about, it's about having what causes unbalance nerfed. To summarize what we've been debating, here's a list.
Removal of the widely abused Extreme Fury sacred stone, along with a reduction in seeker defense.
SB removal.
Purify skill from R8 removal.
I wish a GM looked into what we've been talking, and share an opinion.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
And i replied to that. Idk if u had read it but u should re-read it. Seeker cant have both high attack and high defense at same time. See, seeker's defense lvl is like bm's pdef buff or marrows, mystics buff, cleric's buff, wizzie's buff, barb's buff. Its part of the class, but if i want dmg, i cant use same weapon, then i wont have dmg. Yet u and some other ppl cant seem to understand that.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
We can see that you're mad, if not frustrated over your condition, but that's not what we talking about, it's about having what causes unbalance nerfed. To summarize what we've been debating, here's a list.
Removal of the widely abused Extreme Fury sacred stone, along with a reduction in seeker defense.
SB removal.
Purify skill from R8 removal.
I wish a GM looked into what we've been talking, and share an opinion.

Im not mad Robbert, far from it. Im just shocked by people like you. They disgust me.
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 05:56 pm by Vindex

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Ask Camron something about me. I'm not as "mediocre" as you think. I have managed to beat Camron in 1v1 several times, and I must admit, he's one of the best seekers I've seen, he, Rance, and Vindex were my teachers, 3 of the best seekers that ever stepped on this server. Yet again, ask Camron, our 1v1's were 30 minutes long, the most fun 1v1's I've ever had with a seeker.

Offline Danica

People who are unable to hold an intellectual discussion always turn to insults to fill the void between the ears where cognitive thought is supposed to take place.
to bad some ppl cant rly control themselfs huh? lmao

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Fanny troubled?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Funny how a topic that was originally about mystics has derailed into a nerf thread about spark, r8r, seekers and venos - All of which are fine in my eyes (With the exception of 95% nova, chi burn and zerk metal attacks) the only valid complaints in this thread are those about mystics. Absorb soul, break in the clouds and the creeper plant is just plain OP (The plant because it turns even the most deadly player into a harmless kitten who cast/attack at the speed of snails - Couple that with the fact that you can use the plant every 6 second and lysing every 3 second..)

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Funny how a topic that was originally about mystics has derailed into a nerf thread about spark, r8r, seekers and venos - All of which are fine in my eyes (With the exception of 95% nova, chi burn and zerk metal attacks) the only valid complaints in this thread are those about mystics. Absorb soul, break in the clouds and the creeper plant is just plain OP (The plant because it turns even the most deadly player into a harmless kitten who cast/attack at the speed of snails - Couple that with the fact that you can use the plant every 6 second and lysing every 3 second..)
Genie, the fact that they have like 12 pdef, reduce channeling and their screwed, (puri isnt 100%), but yea, its kinda bad that the legit concerns are being drowned out
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Fanny troubled?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Ok.

1. Remove Purify Spell, Spirit Blackhole, Extreme Fury stones: Yes. Even if those add-ons are lucky based, they still are gane breaking factors and cause a huge impact in the general pk. And to the people asking refunds, shut up and deal with it. A lot of eas spent vast amounts of ec to get ct in their r8, the nerf came and no one got some refund since the ct is somewhat obsolete now. Same about the sins having their aps nerfed.

2. Nerf mystics: It's a class with pdef buff, aoe debuff and aoe sleep. You can refill your hp with an insta heal that has almost no cd, also has falling petals and purify wep to sum it up. So why do they also need some sort of insane damage dealing skill. People keep saying it's a support class so why do you even defend a damaging skills is beyond my understanding. And for the people who says the combo is hard to pull off, it isnt, merely because it has almost no cd so you can actually spam the AS combo.

3. Nerf seekers: Although im unsure how, would suggest some sort of damage drop considering how tanky they are.

4. Nerf mage's fire combo: Could increase spark's cooldown since it's far more spammable than SoF. Im sure a lot of people will just go and say SoF solves it all but it isnt the case, damage goes you wont have a fully energized genie in mass pk all the time. And if you get sparked in said case you cant really counter if you werent targetting the mage before hand. Just my opinion tho.

5. Remove the nw buffs when you die: Nobody really mentioned but yeah, it gives wfs and dark eas a huge advantage.

6. Nerf dark eas aps: Although maybe removing SB is enough, more opinions on this would be appreciated.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
u all ***ing stupid about mystic,
i give u a tip lmao....
BELIEVE RESISTS NON ELEMENTAL DAMAGE.
(like soul absorb)

gf