Epic Perfect World

Inf died in a car accident

Offline DestroyaH

reason epw has no patch is that inf died in a car accident 8 months ago

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
says who?
Only 8 months? he hasnt logged on in over 1y6months

Offline DestroyaH

The reason no one longer updates this server because no one has access only inf. Since he got in an accident with the terrible news there's no chance this will get any updates

Offline DestroyaH

Some close friend said it to me and doesn't want to disclose this topic but i have to say it to the community regardless

Offline Luis

• CR7#1
  • Characters: amaretto
Not sure if that is true, someone who lives near him told me that his in good shape, or maybe not if he lied to me

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I don't think this is the case.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
fund me and I will find him for you guys, we live in same country :))

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
everyone know
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Yamita ♥

Then who's paying the server?  :rolleyes:

Offline Manequin

There’s still players donating.

Donated money moves into inf bank account on standing order every 2 weeks/ month.

Server paid for by direct debit.

Inf has made most of epw automated, so it’s not hard to arrange these to get his hands off things as in epw. 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk

Donated money moves into inf bank account on standing order every 2 weeks/ month.

Inf has made most of epw automated, so it’s not hard to arrange these to get his hands off things as in epw.
alright, but when get a server DDOS, who fix ?
the dead soul ?
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Yamita ♥

But if the person passed away in an accident, the bank should be notified, and the account should be blocked. Alternatively, if a family member has been designated, should they cancel the payments? No sense to me  :rolleyes:

Offline GIGADEV

• ♡̶
  • dev • Shawty • Art
I don’t think noting inf off as dead should be a comforting idea because of no updates; morbid af

The death is a really random (and dumb) rumour, bro ski was in a court case and signed to a contract as GM for another server (allegedly; read his last update), if anything he probably lost the case, L

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
I don’t think noting inf off as dead should be a comforting idea because of no updates; morbid af

The death is a really random (and dumb) rumour, bro ski was in a court case and signed to a contract as GM for another server (allegedly; read his last update), if anything he probably lost the case, L
A much more reasonable explanation