Epic Perfect World

Where can I buy bride and groom packs?

Offline ClaireWins

• EUPHORIA Executor
  • Pff..Nah I got this its only a level 140 boss
Hello users of EPW, my BF wants to get married in-game and we have no clue where to find it, I've searched the boutique countless times and cant find it there, where can they be purchased???  ^-^Thank You ^-^
ClairesSin - Level 145 Demon Sin
ClaireWins - Level 127 Seeker
PM me for invite to Euphoria

LaceyPip

At the event forges in west Archosaur ...they are 20 EC each

Offline ClaireWins

• EUPHORIA Executor
  • Pff..Nah I got this its only a level 140 boss
ClairesSin - Level 145 Demon Sin
ClaireWins - Level 127 Seeker
PM me for invite to Euphoria

LaceyPip

You are most welcome Claire

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
There is also an Event forge for in Lost now too. I use that a lot because it's much closer to the Teleport master and I'm too lazy to take a walk through west :o

Angelica

There is also an Event forge for in Lost now too. I use that a lot because it's much closer to the Teleport master and I'm too lazy to take a walk through west :o
But there's no Matchmaker in Lost, so even if you buy the packs in Lost you have to walk through West to get to the Matchmaker. xD

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
But there's no Matchmaker in Lost, so even if you buy the packs in Lost you have to walk through West to get to the Matchmaker. xD

As a general rule, you would buy things like this well in advance. What kind of Groom would buy them on the way to the wedding!? that would be really bad planning!

Angelica

As a general rule, you would buy things like this well in advance. What kind of Groom would buy them on the way to the wedding!? that would be really bad planning!
This Daga must be a bad husband. He did buy them on the way! Ermahgerd.  :-X

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
This Daga must be a bad husband. He did buy them on the way! Ermahgerd.  :-X

Not a bad Husband, just bad at planning! unless it was all last minute! in which case this could be an indication that the wedding is too soon and may turn sour when he finds his newly wed in bed with the milkman!

Angelica

Not a bad Husband, just bad at planning! unless it was all last minute! in which case this could be an indication that the wedding is too soon and may turn sour when he finds his newly wed in bed with the milkman!
LOL. Had a good laugh. xD Np, np, he's a good hubby, he just.... forgot about the packs.

Offline Naosu

• Boop

Then my BF is a horrible groom. xD We always buy our packs on the way to the wedding. haha Even on pwi. x.x

And I thought they costed 10 EC each? 20 total? Or did things changed since I married my toons? x.x
What am I even doing?

vlntbty

They are 10 EC each pack. 20 total.

Then my BF is a horrible groom. xD We always buy our packs on the way to the wedding. haha Even on pwi. x.x

And I thought they costed 10 EC each? 20 total? Or did things changed since I married my toons? x.x

LaceyPip

They are 10 EC each pack. 20 total.

Thank you .... I apologize for the mistake I made by saying they are 20EC's each.

vlntbty

It's all good, lovely. :)  :P

Thank you .... I apologize for the mistake I made by saying they are 20EC's each.