Epic Perfect World

runway vs salvador tw

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
I can treat you coz you need it the most man sitting here saying game is ded but cant take that he lost in tw typing whole day to prove his point. bro you lost and we won thats what matter at last why dont you accept it and be happy?  :normal-1:  you log or dont log idgf
You really need drink some Chai tea it calms you down and stops you from getting triggered 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
ppl are right you seems so tard and now i see why . get good may be ? quit talking here log epw im waiting
Dude like I said why would I even bother logging right now to waste my time lol and again you make my eyes hurt again with that typing Jesus help her 

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ Runway :) ☆☆
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ye so dont be bother if you wna me post that ppl been payed for tw i can. just say yes and before you say yes ask jack for a sec  until than byeee good life good gaming idc.com :normal-23:

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ye so dont be bother if you wna me post that ppl been payed for tw i can. just say yes and before you say yes ask jack for a sec  until than byeee good life good gaming idc.com :normal-23:
You gonna come back and answer anyway and post whatever you want lol It's called free speech maybe that doesn't exist where you coming from but where iam from iam allowed to soooo keep going

Offline Xythoe

• gaylord
  • 'Sup.
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive, Telle
this thread is wild

Concern - 150 Demon Venomancer
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic
Telle - 150 Sage Psy
Constructive - 150 Demon EP
~i keep draggin her so she bald a bit.~

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
There nothing you can reply on it so mention lucine? Im so sad about you bro
There nothing new when it’s pay to win guild🤣🤣
AYO didn’t I farm ragnarok so bad you disbanded what… 4 times bro. Let them have their own beef and farm pvp points bro, game is dead. This ain’t real life holy shit you’re pathetic

Offline Gino

• Elegance
  • Characters: isla
  • Faction: ragnarok
AYO didn’t I farm ragnarok so bad you disbanded what… 4 times bro. Let them have their own beef and farm pvp points bro, game is dead. This ain’t real life holy shit you’re pathetic

4 times ? Delusional bro .. 

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
4 times ? Delusional bro ..
Oh look the rejected shelter animal, did your leash get miss placed when I quit

Offline Gino

• Elegance
  • Characters: isla
  • Faction: ragnarok
Oh look the rejected shelter animal, did your leash get miss placed when I quit
And you are ? 

Offline Cyress

• . . . . .
STFU DOGSHT PLAYERS YALL ARE BAD 

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
STFU DOGSHT PLAYERS YALL ARE BAD
I smell cap 

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ Runway :) ☆☆
ty for comments plz respect eachother guys  :'( its been 2 weeks its still going  :police: