Epic Perfect World

runway vs salvador tw

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ Runway :) ☆☆
Again he started calling me out I answered him before go back to the posts.i denied the fact you said we had 60 last weekend when there wasn't even 60 but I think you are to triggered
ye sure its 59 than bro you are so lost and confused dont type to me LMAO after all its 2-0 with same number and more be done with it be happy that we gave you tw in ded server and you gave no challenge no show for dt dh with more number dude yall boring 0 pk just go do dh dt we wont show atleast i wont lie and show for pk later . rule epw is thats what you want? go do it LOL  i got better things to do  :normal-42:

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Because yall in 1 crap guild dude devi nobody talking to you
You drag Nostalgia into it you are now talking to me. That is how that works the whole server knows I lead Nostalgia.  ;)

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
ye sure its 59 than bro you are so lost and confused dont type to me LMAO after all its 2-0 with same number and more be done with it be happy that we gave you tw in ded server and you gave no challenge no show for dt dh with more number dude yall boring 0 pk just go do dh dt we wont show atleast i wont lie and show for pk later . rule epw is thats what you want? go do it LOL  i got better things to do  :normal-42:
I can tell you a secret someone told me to trigger you and I would get 50 bucks well mission complete I got my 50 bucks but atleast we went now from 60 to 59 you are so hilarious stupid that you don't get it lmao

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
You drag Nostalgia into it you are now talking to me. That is how that works the whole server knows I lead Nostalgia.  ;)
You are a typical Dallas so not worth to mention

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
You are a typical Dallas so not worth to mention
Dallas??? LMAO I would love to hear how I am like dallas

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
I can tell you a secret someone told me to trigger you and I would get 50 bucks well mission complete I got my 50 bucks but atleast we went now from 60 to 59 you are so hilarious stupid that you don't get it lmao
imagine accepting some one paying real money to trigger me omg autistic brain LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and do i look like im triggered dude we won lfmao why would i be mad and i won 4 tw tbh i was in every tw you went this week why should i be mad ? REAL QUESTION ARE YOU IDIOT?

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
AH NVM THIS GUY IS IDIOT NOT WORTH WASTING MY TIME LOL  :-X BYE 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
imagine accepting some one paying real money to trigger me omg autistic brain LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and do i look like im triggered dude we won lfmao why would i be mad and i won 4 tw tbh i was in every tw you went this week why should i be mad ? REAL QUESTION ARE YOU IDIOT?
you won 4 tws just proofs a point and yeah you are very triggered your capslock stuck? i think india needs produce more keyboards

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
you won 4 tws just proofs a point and yeah you are very triggered your capslock stuck? i think india needs produce more keyboards
DONT TRY autistic brain  :police:

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
DONT TRY autistic brain  :police:
you have better stuff to do but yet you keep beein here and answer lol nice try

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
you have better stuff to do but yet you keep beein here and answer lol nice try
true ima leave home in few and you gona sit here and watch who will replay here who can i go trigger to get 50 $ HAHAHAHAHAHHA bor you are funny i cant really stop msging you but gota leave home in few tho well good day (for me )

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
true ima leave home in few and you gona sit here and watch who will replay here who can i go trigger to get 50 $ HAHAHAHAHAHHA bor you are funny i cant really stop msging you but gota leave home in few tho well good day (for me )
yep indead good day for me too and lemme tell you made my day thank you

Offline envy636

Them cata pushes from both sides were absolutely trash. thats all i got to say, hope you all had frun :)

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
Them cata pushes from both sides were absolutely trash. thats all i got to say, hope you all had frun :)
kkkkkkk atleast you dint clown yourself  for 50 $ ty and true it was fun..

Offline Kasper Kasper

• Characters: Kasper
  • Faction: Blinders
Yeah go ask lucine more to be your ep and get denied try harder
There nothing you can reply on it so mention lucine? Im so sad about you bro 
There nothing new when it’s pay to win guild🤣🤣