Epic Perfect World

runway vs salvador tw

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ Runway :) ☆☆
How do ppl call the server your on atm void?lol
so you saying ppl who play void cant play epw ik you are dumb bro but not this level ,,,, the 1st tw happen before void even go active you need rest again chill 

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
I barely lost to Nostalgia any tw lol go ask zain
bro chill cmonn you losing it get it togethor  :'(

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
  • Faction: Truculent
Ty guys for making my fcking night! :D
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
  • Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
gino + kasper =1 guild ? isnt that guy is your commissioner??????? is he this dumb before or just now ? ohh btw gino missed last tw so pure emotional damage hope this guy learn to accept the fact they lost , no excuses , we showed all events , they didnt , they had more last tw and be done with it point less drama.
Man are you fking mad I can tell from your writings how funny calm down take a trezedone or so and chill
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2023, 02:23 am by Shino

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
Man are you fking mad I can tell from your writings how funny calm down take a trezedom or so and chill
yet you dont deny any of it idiot lol

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
bro chill cmonn you losing it get it togethor  :'(
Omg stop writing it hurts my  eyes

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
yet you dont deny any of it idiot lol
I know what iam typing about you apparently not lol

Offline Gino

• Elegance
  • Characters: isla
  • Faction: ragnarok
How do ppl call the server your on atm void?lol
Broski listen , our very first dh/dt and tw , void wasnt even up and nothings still happening .
But lemme tell you something , those who play void originated in epw anyways so i dont see the point
But respect man , i got no beef with you gangy

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
Omg stop writing it hurts my  eyes
you the one kept typing coz you sad ik keep it calm ik how hurt can tel the way you get going losing in debate.

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
Broski listen , our very first dh/dt and tw , void wasnt even up and nothings still happening .
But lemme tell you something , those who play void originated in epw anyways so i dont see the point
ik right i met you in void and askd your help funny af if you ask his lead he would tel why kasper with me and this shino who ever it is funny ngl 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
you the one kept typing coz you sad ik keep it calm ik how hurt can tel the way you get going losing in debate.
Iam chilled at work and just answering 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
Like I mentioned I don't really care whatever ppl play void or are in runaway I just state facts after she mentioned that salvador apparently bought ppl nothing personal about you or your ppl
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2023, 03:10 am by Shino

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
you said “excuse”😭😭 isn’t you same people lost tw vs runway 55vs55 same number with one push only?😂
Yeah go ask lucine more to be your ep and get denied try harder
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2023, 03:07 am by Shino

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
Like I mentioned I don't really whatever ppl play void or are in runaway I just state facts after she mentioned that salvador apparently bought ppl nothing personal about you or your ppl
nothing personal yet talk shyt abt kasper kkkk and you still typing  :normal-2: bro i gtg tbh you can continue pointless drama yet you did not deny  you guys had more and payed ppl to play i appreciate that honesty hf

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
nothing personal yet talk shyt abt kasper kkkk and you still typing  :normal-2: bro i gtg tbh you can continue pointless drama yet you did not deny  you guys had more and payed ppl to play i appreciate that honesty hf
Again he started calling me out I answered him before go back to the posts.i denied the fact you said we had 60 last weekend when there wasn't even 60 but I think you are to triggered