• Characters: Sino,Mitsuro
  • Faction: Truculent
Why to end it while enjoying farming pvp points so ez😭
Same goes for for the other side huh

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
because 40 vs 60??? well for you to make sense you can go watch 60 vs 60 even more salva had during 1st tw ..
https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=72925.msg900035#msg900035
if you faild to watch it just go watch lol
Excuses.com took you almost 1 hour and 30 min on an arch tw lol and what you talking about 60 ppl lol maybe learn how to count before type
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2023, 08:39 pm by Shino

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
salvador = pathetic guild made by pathetic ppls  :pig-4: :pig-4: :pig-4:
And the pathetic guild lasted long enough for the almighty guild? Seems more pathetic to me lol

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ Runway :) ☆☆
Same goes for for the other side huh
:( yes sure sure 

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
Excuses.com took you almost 1 hour and 30 min on an arch tw lol and what you talking about 60 ppl lol maybe learn how to count before type
dude talking abt counting when they dont know howmany can be even base you embarrassing yourself by talking dumb you must learn to accept the loss maybe mmmmmh better dont type or you gona embrrasss yourself more  :'(

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
And the pathetic guild lasted long enough for the almighty guild? Seems more pathetic to me lol
pathetic guild dint last enough when same number and you still talking shows how hurt you are itsk take time you be fine  :(
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2023, 01:04 am by ησνєℓ

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
dude talking abt counting when they dont know howmany can be even base you embarrassing yourself by talking dumb you must learn to accept the loss maybe mmmmmh better dont type or you gona embrrasss yourself more  :'(
From when is that stupid ss lmao looks like 3 weeks ago but not last fking weekend you useless person learn to spell

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
pathetic guild dint last enough when same number and you still talking shows how hurt you are itsk take time you be fine  :(
I have a simple question for you how many times  did you lost tw in nos Yash if you can't answer that I can because they were plenty so why do you get so triggered about it lol

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
From when is that stupid ss lmao looks like 3 weeks ago but not last fking weekend you useless person learn to spell
are you ok? mad ? just go cry to mama not here lfmao atleast we dont pay ppl to do tw like you tards you wana me post that too? what spelling ? you missing brain dude 1st wipe your tears 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
are you ok? mad ? just go cry to mama not here lfmao atleast we dont pay ppl to do tw like you tards you wana me post that too? what spelling ? you missing brain dude 1st wipe your tears
You maybe don't pay ppl but you ask another server LOL.....trigggggggggered what spelling?you fked it up again lol

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
You maybe don't pay ppl but you ask another server LOL.....trigggggggggered
show 1 ss i asked any other server idiot keep building story lfmao im dying again move on dumb im not paying others to have fun in game not that idiot 

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
show 1 ss i asked any other server idiot keep building story lfmao im dying again move on dumb im not paying others to have fun in game not that idiot
Ragnarok ppl do tw with you and pretty sure they are on diffrent server LOL and for sure there's even more.lord have mercy with this person pls

Offline Shino

• Mallery`s Servant
Its fking spelled L M F A O you piece of crap