Epic Perfect World

Jerk PKERs

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Did the poster not say they went white name for a faction event? yes they did.

like i said :/ why they not blue named? why even go bother white to help your faction...stay blue  :'(then no more of this pew pew

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic

like i said :/ why they not blue named? why even go bother white to help your faction...stay blue  :'(then no more of this pew pew
Faction rules, requirements to participate, the nature of the event, etc.
(:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Jup people are assholes sometimes usually  most of the time.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Next time go blue named instead of crying at forums about you getting ganked, specially when white name is completely optional.

The kill yourself picture was really uncalled for.

On-Topic: I always believe that if you are white named you have no right to complain. Went white for a faction event? Afk off your white name, there will be more Rancor events than just that one.  I do think something should be done about people that camp these events, that should be banned but not PK as a whole.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The kill yourself picture was really uncalled for.

On-Topic: I always believe that if you are white named you have no right to complain. Went white for a faction event? Afk off your white name, there will be more Rancor events than just that one.  I do think something should be done about people that camp these events, that should be banned but not PK as a whole.

Find more people that agree & farm the pkers @ events while leaving the farmers alone. Bully away the bullies as it were. Only thing you can really do against it.

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
lol would be nice if you didn't get that 10 hour timer, just getting red should be what forces you to stay in pk imo, sucks to have to afk if you still need to farm, i come from a pk forced server originally on pwi, and can tell you people will always try to kill you wherever you go whatever your doing there will be that small group of people with nothing better to do then gank you lolz if you ever get married your woman can show up with the partner teleport thingy lol i have to go kill people all the time for my woman XD they always cry thinking she signet when the reality is i hear her screamin at her comp in the other room so i port over lolz
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me

Next time go blue named instead of crying at forums about you getting ganked, specially when white name is completely optional.

My point proven

Offline Ja'Yah

• Nyx
  • Knowledge is Power
  • Characters: Animanyx/NyxGod/Omnyxcient
  • Faction: GotMilk
Hey i feel ya lol it happen's all the time but with like five ppl..... but anyway yeah just be careful in white name and stay with your faction. i dont have problem wit it the only problem i have is blue name Pk in NS lol.....wish they can change the pk to Blue name attack blue name and White name attack White or just keep it a pk area for White name and not Blue......i know ppl love to pk it not a problem cause i do with my R8 Wizzy and sometimes my 145+ char's...... i want to farm ec
"Praise Yah"

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Eh.....people are like that. Not everyone is nice on the game. If you're going to have a faction event like that, then make sure you do it in a less populated area.
>: im a nice guy, I promise.
Killed a level 140 player just coz he told me to stop because he is 140.

Doesn't make me a bad person

Scylla

Another thing you can suggest to your guild so that this doesn't happen again is to have events in places such as the Arena where you don't have to enter PK mode to PK. I know Arena has some different mechanics from the normal map, but it should solve any future problems with this.

Offline Jyeezus

Today we were clearing places and at Lost City the ppls there said
"If you want this place you don't have to kill us ... you could of just asked"   :tiger-2:

This had me LOLing so much!!! Newbs nowadays psh

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Another thing you can suggest to your guild so that this doesn't happen again is to have events in places such as the Arena where you don't have to enter PK mode to PK. I know Arena has some different mechanics from the normal map, but it should solve any future problems with this.

Cave of sadistic glee might also work for this, or nightscream if you can find a quiet area.

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
Let's all be nice to each other and let each other farm gear and just don't kill because its bad and that is totally how the world works.
Don't play pw if you don't like to get pked a lot, because pking randoms is fun, and pw isn't a very pve based game, unlike some other mmo's, where you do instances for fun, not just for gear. Quit moaning and start fighting. Or go blue.
You Better Be Scared...

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
In reality everyone should be nice to each other, but now days that seems near impossible for some....

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
In reality everyone should be nice to each other, but now days that seems near impossible for some....

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

Happens a lot lately.