Epic Perfect World

Jerk PKERs

Offline Nehera

ok for first time i went pk mode so could  be involvd with training with my faction. So whts with during a Rancor event at 1k, some jerk off barb and psyc thougt it be fun just to kill me over and over agin, so that i couldnt farm with everyone else. 
Are thse guys so bored that instead of pking 1v1 they have to do sneak attks on someone not paying attn to them or fighting back?
fortunatly pk mode came to and end finally and i could go back to farming.
know this is a pvp came but have some honor jerks! time for it and time not.

LaceyPip

I so understand what you are saying, that is why I will NOT go in PK mode until I have farmed for all my gear.  Don't worry about the jerks, they are everywhere in this game anyway.  Just stay blue name until you have all your gear or all the EC you need, unless your faction is willing to back you up everytime you go out farming.

And also do not mind all the butt heads that will comment here on your thread.....you have posted how you feel and you had the right to.

Good luck in future PK!!  :smiley: ;)
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 02:26 pm by LaceyPip

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
You just have to be carefull that's all. Whenever you leave the city and you are in PK mode you are under PK rules. Events are where fail Pkers and trolls gather for the easy pickings. Some people also do it for fun, but mostly it's the fail pkers and trolls. There is nothing you can do to prevent it other than be blue named. Also be prepared for more trolls coming into your thread saying things like 'Stop QQing, If you don't want to be PKed then stay out of PK mode' etc etc and although you will want to stab their eyes out with a hot poker, their words ring somewhat true. If you go into PK mode, you must accept you can be attacked anywhere and at anytime by anyone. And if you're trying to do something else at the time, well thats just better for them.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Lets nerf PK mode and force players farm for 2 days to get 1 hour in PK mode.
Or players could stay blue name till ready for pk.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
 :-Xwhy u not blue named lol :'(

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Did the poster not say they went white name for a faction event? yes they did.  I think the point was they were trying to participate in a event and and 2 players killed them over and over and over and wouldn't allow them to do the event.  I can understand killing a few times and then leaving them alone, but over and over and over, who's fail now?

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
ok for first time i went pk mode so could  be involvd with training with my faction. So whts with during a Rancor event at 1k, some jerk off barb and psyc thougt it be fun just to kill me over and over agin, so that i couldnt farm with everyone else. 
Are thse guys so bored that instead of pking 1v1 they have to do sneak attks on someone not paying attn to them or fighting back?
fortunatly pk mode came to and end finally and i could go back to farming.
know this is a pvp came but have some honor jerks! time for it and time not.

Next time go blue named instead of crying at forums about you getting ganked, specially when white name is completely optional.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Today we were clearing places and at Lost City the ppls there said
"If you want this place you don't have to kill us ... you could of just asked"   :tiger-2:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Training with faction,farm or etc go other place that players(jerk pkers as u said) can't find you.
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 04:18 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Training with faction go other place that players(jerk pkers as u said) can't find you.

Did you even read the first post?
He went whitename to train with fac, then got pk'd at a different place.

vlntbty

Eh.....people are like that. Not everyone is nice on the game. If you're going to have a faction event like that, then make sure you do it in a less populated area.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
uhm sir there's alot of place's you can go without those jerk pkers, i'm trying to say that there's many place not only one, why would they find you? friend list? OMG people are dumber as i think, want to farm go do pv while waiting for blue name,gv etc and so.
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:55 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
yes i understand what he/she posted... so yah indeed ur correct what  i just said is fail, so i edit it better.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
I thought pk was banned at events like this ?

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
not at Rancors no.