Epic Perfect World

Rank 9 Daggers??

Offline burning

Ololo u think 70k ecs thats a lot for such stats? how much that recrafts?700?

Im talking about ppl crafting that 20 recrafts per 1 minute with programm(28k recrafts per 1 day)-and u still believe in his lucky random-im just loling about such noobs and GMs(wich dont know a shit about technical part or just "want too show" that he doesnt know how it works)

EDIT: Well consider yourself warned. Moderating the language on Forum and respecting other people is part of everyone's life. If you don't wanna respect others i guess you will have to live with the consequences.

No point for me
I do not want to engage in dialogue with the GM who is trying to mislead people, trying to prove that everything was done legally

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Its full luck an legit O.o i still remember the day bron got those stats and posted it on the forums "Why not quit/give up now?"
His wrists have 3x int an his chest has 2x int GG. Makes a sin like me QQ

Im talking about ppl crafting that 20 recrafts per 1 minute with programm(28k recrafts per 1 day)-and u still believe in his lucky random-im just loling about such noobs and GMs(wich dont know a shit about technical part or just "want too show" that he doesnt know how it works)

Bahahaha, dis guy talks like he understands programming so much. Fair enough, but do you understand the laws of probability? You could roll for those stats your entire life and not get it while someone else can it on the first go. Its called random for a reason. Pls, feel free to take a note book out and write down every single possibility. Its all on luck, maybe try buying a horse shoe or kidnap a leprechaun (mind the spelling)

Side note: Steal one from Bron, he probably has one >.>

Offline burning

Its full luck an legit O.o i still remember the day bron got those stats and posted it on the forums "Why not quit/give up now?"
His wrists have 3x int an his chest has 2x int GG. Makes a sin like me QQ

Bahahaha, dis guy talks like he understands programming so much. Fair enough, but do you understand the laws of probability? You could roll for those stats your entire life and not get it while someone else can it on the first go. Its called random for a reason. Pls, feel free to take a note book out and write down every single possibility. Its all on luck, maybe try buying a horse shoe or kidnap a leprechaun (mind the spelling)

Side note: Steal one from Bron, he probably has one >.>

1st mine post i told u dont say me a shit about Great China Random
U dont even need to know about programming while using usual autocrafting programm with 20 ppl at serv with free mats to get 2x int(0.13 per 1)
If u still believe this guy was lucky-just accept u have no brain

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Magic resist on armor is another story dude, its 8.89% chance to get them. We are talking about a 0.13% to get interval once not to mention how lucky you must be to get interval twice.

I've been playing before on another PW server where r8 recast was practically for free and no one had such daggers.

Ok I have tried to work this out. Fractions are really are not my strong point but I gave it my best shot. I've no idea if this math is accurate, I've tried to look online but I cant seem to find much. So any Math Gurus out there please let me know if this is right and if not what I'm doing wrong!

First we will go with my bracers:

So if that math is right my Bracers are a 702 in a million chance to get what I have. Thats less than 1%. In fact it's actually 0.0702%

Now what if we apply the same logic to Bronics Daggers?

Again if my maths is right then this refine is a 1 in 100 millionth chance to obtain!! or 0.0000012%

Pretty damn lucky!
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:45 pm by Barbie

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yea but luck is the main word ;)
i can show u the daggers i have on my sin...better than his and i got it on my 1st try...yes 1st.....AeIana was with me cuz it was with him i tested my Sin  :-\
i can tell u tha ti 1shot her for...i might be wrong cuz it was 2months ago or so....but was 43k ? not sure...i can look at the SS when i got some free time. but not now :/ about to host pvp events ;)

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Very true, I've personally had a pant piece with 3x 2%decrease damage(2x phy and 1x mag)  that's when I just reforged not even a single reshape and not to mention how much I've wasted on top for int x.x

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Ok I have tried to work this out. Fractions are really are not my strong point but I gave it my best shot. I've no idea if this math is accurate, I've tried to look online but I cant seem to find much. So any Math Gurus out there please let me know if this is right and if not what I'm doing wrong!

First we will go with my bracers:

So if that math is right my Bracers are a 702 in a million chance to get what I have. Thats less than 1%. In fact it's actually 0.0702%

Now what if we apply the same logic to Bronics Daggers?

Again if my maths is right then this refine is a 1 in 100 millionth chance to obtain!! or 0.0000012%

Pretty damn lucky!

Your math is somewhat off, you're not taking into account that these adds can be rolled in a different order (and that the GoF is a different roll entirely) but yea, these daggers are EXTREMELY unlikely and while he no doubt spend loads of ec on his gear he still got very lucky rolling this.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Your math is somewhat off, you're not taking into account that these adds can be rolled in a different order (and that the GoF is a different roll entirely) but yea, these daggers are EXTREMELY unlikely and while he no doubt spend loads of ec on his gear he still got very lucky rolling this.

It doesn't matter which order I place them in. It multiplies to the same value. i.e

0.13 x 0.13 x 6.61 x 11.11 = 1.24108699
0.13 x 11.11 x 6.61 x 0.13 = 1.24108699
11.11 x 6.61 x 0.13 x 0.13 = 1.24108699

Also GoF is no different to any other of those stats. it has an X amount of chance out of 100 to be obtained, just like the other 3.
I wont sit here and pretend I know this inside out because I don't. I think there's a high chance it's off, but not by that

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Am I the only one astounded as *** about his daggers? GOF = Nice | Int = WTF | DOUBLE INT = Made by GMs

cevans1290

Am I the only one astounded as *** about his daggers? GOF = Nice | Int = WTF | DOUBLE INT = Made by GMs
Go get 73k ec, and try it. Let's see if you get it close, or better

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
It doesn't matter which order I place them in. It multiplies to the same value. i.e

Also GoF is no different to any other of those stats. it has an X amount of chance out of 100 to be obtained, just like the other 3.
I wont sit here and pretend I know this inside out because I don't. I think there's a high chance it's off, but not by that

That is if you count in the crit rate. If you don't, a chance for double interval is 1 - (1 - 0.0013^2) ^ (3/2) = 2,54E-6%. Add a gof chance to that and you have a 2,82E-7%, which is once in 3,5 million rolls.

Pretty sure it's the rarest piece of gear on the server.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Go get 73k ec, and try it. Let's see if you get it close, or better
ehhh??!??!?!?

I have spent lots of ec on r8 daggers, maybe not followed but yeah.

So far I haven't got int at all, I've probably spend around 40k ec or maybe more.

Like Elly said, the chances are very VERY  low to get, and my luck is epic :/

Offline moo

IMO this is why the server is "unbalanced".

There is no need to nerf this class or that class, just fix R8R. Don't make it really so heavily on luck/donations.

I get it, R8R is supposed to sink EC's but it also makes gear like that extremely unbalanced. How is a non-cs, casual player supposed to compete with that?

If anything, this just points out that this server is potentially pay2win for someone that is willing to spend that kind of money on it. You can nerf the classes all you want but until you fix the underlying problem (R8R is pay2win) it's not going to do much good.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

I am assuming that a dagger with int crit int GoF is essentially the same as one with int int crit GOF. as such there are actually three daggers that are essentially the same. As such you need to multiply your result by three. Unless of course you meant that exact dagger and not an equivalent one.

Also, as Elly pointed out if you generalise it to simply 2* int and GoF then the chance increases a lot more.

To be exact:  (chance of int * chance of int*chance of any add) * 3 * chance of GoF.

The *3 is because there are three possible ways of rolling 2* int and 1* something else.

If you calculate this one it's not quite as unlikely as mentioned before, I'll stick to my original conclusion though. That is a really lucky roll.  (1 in rougly 1.8 million , assuming I did the math right, it's rather late here atm.)

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
IMO this is why the server is "unbalanced".

There is no need to nerf this class or that class, just fix R8R. Don't make it really so heavily on luck/donations.

I get it, R8R is supposed to sink EC's but it also makes gear like that extremely unbalanced. How is a non-cs, casual player supposed to compete with that?

If anything, this just points out that this server is potentially pay2win for someone that is willing to spend that kind of money on it. You can nerf the classes all you want but until you fix the underlying problem (R8R is pay2win) it's not going to do much good.
*Image Removed.*

luck based gear,thats it.
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 08:20 pm by elllieee