Epic Perfect World

Tellus maps bug - position on friends list

Common Bug that it shows wrong position than ur friend actually is at. For example in Tellus it says 'The Fissure'. Is there a way to repair it please? Makes stalking hard

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Common Bug that it shows wrong position than ur friend actually is at. For example in Tellus it says 'The Fissure'. Is there a way to repair it please? Makes stalking hard

o_o

Offline MrPsyOfPys

sometimes that can be fixed by a simple relog but yes i had that happen a few times on me :( makes stalking ppl very very hard :o
Vookie is just a little misunderstood stalker. Please help him. Join our cause. Help Vookie just by fixing this error. It just takes a few clicks.

#HelpVookie2013~

I love you <3

LaceyPip

This happens usually when the friend you are refreshing on your friends list, is in the faction base .....  If you are in Archosaur, and your friend is in the Faction Base, it will show him/her as in the Sealed Basin.
This happens usually when the friend you are refreshing on your friends list, is in the faction base .....  If you are in Archosaur, and your friend is in the Faction Base, it will show him/her as in the Sealed Basin.

ik but when its near Tellus it messes up positions too, im pro stalker(its why I have sin lol) so I know that D:

Offline Nine_FOx

Vookie is just a little misunderstood stalker. Please help him. Join our cause. Help Vookie just by fixing this error. It just takes a few clicks.

#HelpVookie2013~
lets help vookie "the pro stalker" to continue his amazing stalking to the whole server.  :D
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

LaceyPip

ik but when its near Tellus it messes up positions too, im pro stalker(its why I have sin lol) so I know that D:

LOL Okay, I will have to check this one out myself ....something smells like fish