Epic Perfect World

What to do to cure boredom

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
See how much nutella it takes for you to barf (without anything else. Plain nutella with a spoon. Or maybe a ladle.)
(:
Have you tried getting a life? Stop going on this game maybe? Find things actually worth doing rather than sitting at a computer for hours a day? Life is way less boring if you have friends. You shouldn't need to post how to cure boredom. The answer is: ge
t a life. ;D

Offline blashyrkh

• Beginner
Learn to play an instrument

vlntbty

Step away from the computer. lol If you are that bored, try a new hobby. Go enjoy life outside the computer realm. lol

EricaMurcas

Make life into game like my friend and I used to. Like, the pylons around our parking lot were save points, after we checked out customers we would gain experience. If we were one register down in a two register Garden Center, we were Zerg Rushed Kekekekekekekekekeke! After all the customers were gone we would hum the Final Fantasy Victory theme and swung invisible swords. At my previous job I picked up two plastic hangers and ran up to my manager and said "Murcas has challenged you to a duel, do you accept?" He just blinked and said: "No catfish, get back to work." I have an over active imagination, though Oops.

TeaBag

i talk to gf have sex

that skype sex srs bsn.

EricaMurcas

Somewhere in China A Panda Bear Eats Shoots and Leaves...

I'm sorry, I had to do it. It kills me. It does. It...

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
See how much nutella it takes for you to barf (without anything else. Plain nutella with a spoon. Or maybe a ladle.)

This sounds like a good idea.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
bored of the world itself? find a gun and point it on ur head and trigger it, after that, a few winged babies will transport u to the sky into different realm...there u can explore the world and meet god himself....after u r bored of that place...ask them to send u "down under"...there, u can explore it....u can meet the satan and a few slutty devil and blablabla until u become a spec of dust in the vast open universe

The End <3
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3