Epic Perfect World

What to do to cure boredom

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Ok so i play pwi, i play xbox i talk to gf have sex and stuff, but shit everythings still boring to me, i log on pwi i pk then im bored after 10mins, if theres no mass pk im bored all day of pwi, i get bored of xbox after the first game, same shit over and over again, but i dunno what to do now, i've tried loads of other games like wow and other private servers vendetta storm they all bore me, i work out and get bored after 20mins take dogs for a walk which passes 30mins of time a day with gf, can't find a job so thats out of the option at the minute, i don't like anime/manga so can't watch that, i've watched all the decent seasons online, watched alot of movies.

I'm also Nipple ign for people wondering.
What should I do to cure my boredommmmmmmmmmmm Please HELP!?!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Make a fb acc (if u don't have one) '-' go play fb games.

rainlu

1.if you don't have CRT monitor of highest grade (you can get one for 8$) get one or just freeze yourself for 2 years and wait for when the new OLED's will come out or if you are rich enough just buy one of them for a pretty "affordable price" arround 2 k $ - 10k $ cause LCD's were proven to cause motion sickness nonetheless (for me especially) CRT hurts your eyes from the radiation, but still better to have red eyes and more satisfaction from playing the game and seeing smoothness and dynamic of frames that are switching than the tiring feel of ripped frames.

2.try games like quake, curleh mustache, elsword, those are good games those will never get old, but also pw is ok game :p

Offline PVEqueen

• PVE queen. Hi.
Best things  to do when ure bored are things that ure not in the mood to do when u have a mood.  ???

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠   Go bring a blanket. ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ U leave me cold.   ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
but also pw is ok game :p

Meant EPW not PWI sorry

Offline Elena

FACEBOOK GAMES OP KKK? '-'. mom's fault.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Meh i played facebook games before for like 2 years, I was never off of it because I used to talk to everyone, Now I live with my GF i don't see friends anymore or talk, I live 4hours away, Costs £150 for me and my gf to get back home. :normal-20:

EricaMurcas

Well, you can study martial arts, practice bending spoons WITHOUT your mind. Try to Jedi mind trick a dog or cat, or both and explain, in great detail, what happened. If you're feeling adventurous and edgy, Make enough money for a two way ticket to Russia, explore the urban areas around the Chernobyl disaster, make sure to bring a radiation meter, because radiation makes you sick and then you die and then you would be bored...FOR ETERNITY! Nah, I'm just kiddin', I personally believe in rejoining the ether that creates everything. You would probably feel at home in Valhalla, plenty of shit to do there: drinking, fighting, having sex, eating, rinse and repeat, assuming that you died from radiation poisoning. Oh and bring weapons. The guards around Pripyat don't arm themselves with nasty one shot guns for no reason; there are mutations and some say ghost, so, have a priest or whatever to purify Hydrochloric acid so you can banish a radioactive ghost or a bear that gave birth to a part human, part bear hybrid. If the acid doesn't work, take LSD and trip out as the Hubear eats you up. >.>...<.< Just kidding! Actually, aside from the radiation spikes and the mutated creatures that wander the monochrome streets of Pripyat, it's pretty safe. Still, when the geiger counter goes bZZZZZZttbbbZZZZZZT. Gtfo, bro. Oh and don't piss of the guards.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Well, you can study martial arts, practice bending spoons WITHOUT your mind. Try to Jedi mind trick a dog or cat, or both and explain, in great detail, what happened. If you're feeling adventurous and edgy, Make enough money for a two way ticket to Russia, explore the urban areas around the Chernobyl disaster, make sure to bring a radiation meter, because radiation makes you sick and then you die and then you would be bored...FOR ETERNITY! Nah, I'm just kiddin', I personally believe in rejoining the ether that creates everything. You would probably feel at home in Valhalla, plenty of shit to do there: drinking, fighting, having sex, eating, rinse and repeat, assuming that you died from radiation poisoning. Oh and bring weapons. The guards around Pripyat don't arm themselves with nasty one shot guns for no reason; there are mutations and some say ghost, so, have a priest or whatever to purify Hydrochloric acid so you can banish a radioactive ghost or a bear that gave birth to a part human, part bear hybrid. If the acid doesn't work, take LSD and trip out as the Hubear eats you up. >.>...<.< Just kidding! Actually, aside from the radiation spikes and the mutated creatures that wander the monochrome streets of Pripyat, it's pretty safe. Still, when the geiger counter goes bZZZZZZttbbbZZZZZZT. Gtfo, bro. Oh and don't piss of the guards.
And therefor, this is what you do when bored, i'll remember this one!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THAT STORY WRITE A BOOOK PLEASE.

rainlu

:D that deserves to be writeen in ze book for sure.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
FACEBOOK GAMES OP KKK? '-'. mom's fault.
mine are broken D: they lag like a bish,  its actually quite funny though. Can handle a big game like pw, But not fb games ? Lol

Offline Elena

mine are broken D: they lag like a bish,  its actually quite funny though. Can handle a big game like pw, But not fb games ? Lol
'-' just got new pc, fb games all day g0, and yea it's weird my old pc could handle epw but not a stupid game on fb... got pissed and quit playing on fb '-' UNTIL today.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
1. Manga
2. Anime
3. Google up "board game online" or click this link http://www.boardgame-online.com/ It's, uhhmn, an entertaining online board game provided that you play it with a friend (you can encounter different things like gandalf, the lolrus (take bucket!!), tarzan, george of the jungle, chuck norris). A friend showed it to me. I haven't been bored of it when I play with someone else since. Plus, if you use a bomb or TNT or make them die (to revive in a few turns), it's pretty fun laughing at them (jokingly. Not being mean e.e) It's also fun being sorcerer/ress and stealing their itens.
4. Get a new hobby. Animation, drawing, writing, programming, learning programming languages, learning other random languages, etc.
(:

Offline Jim~

GET A JOB... Problem solve

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
GET A JOB... Problem solve

Good asian!  :normal-4: