Epic Perfect World

Extreme dmg.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
EAs hitting me 10-12k each hit no spark, even a sin today hitting me 8-9k (aps sin), barbs hitting 20k easily , mystics hitting 20-30k. This is a load of crap:) Who wanna play like this? Not me, no thx:)
P.S. Full r8 with everything there is to have.
I'm assuming its gear/ Lvl related. None of those classes hit me that hard, and im a magical users.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I'm assuming its gear/ Lvl related. None of those classes hit me that hard, and im a magical users.
I'm a MG also, and I can say now they do hit that much depending on the situation, But I am full attack and chan, no defence wep, no cube.
If I get purged by an archer they'll hit 12k crit easy on me, afterall we're only 10-17k pdef

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I play 8 out of the 10 classes (no earthguards) and I don't find myself taking or dealing abnormal amounts of damage on anyone of them, the balance on this server is just fine (in fact, the most balanced pw server I've ever come across) Stop crying for fixes and nerfs when it's not necessary.  :normal-1:
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:40 am by qt

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
^ This.

Everything is fine as the way it is ,except for the sudden  0 damage log deaths in a mass pk. >.> 123 Go to town . Fml.
Come at me mongrel.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I'm not particularly fond of the ea ea ea ea ea ea ea bm ep barb   squads that pk has degenerated into lately but meh.  Not like other classes can't floor ea's back just as easily. Though the 10k/hit is accurate. The average demon aps EA seems to hit me between 6 and 11k a hit depending on purge or atklvl bow.   Everyone knows EA's need some tweaking and Agatio is on it already.

That being said..

I personally almost always pk unbuffed and I have no trouble surviving, all it takes is a bit of timing & being aware of what your opponents are trying to do.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
EAs hitting me 10-12k each hit no spark, even a sin today hitting me 8-9k (aps sin), barbs hitting 20k easily , mystics hitting 20-30k. This is a load of crap:) Who wanna play like this? Not me, no thx:)
P.S. Full r8 with everything there is to have.

archers to OP pls remove class :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Rlly guys u wont find any balanced server , stop make useless thread , if u dun like it go play
*Moderated:Image removed* YOLO
Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:55 pm by elllieee

Offline Slashyy

dont realy see a problem with damage on here i can survive on any of my chars when ganked by 4-5 people for a good few mins .... only problem i do have when is archers cos im usualy dead before i even realise im been attacked which sucks ass xD but its like everything in this game learn ur chars, how to defend urself also a usefull quote from captin jack sparrow "We must fight... to run away!" .................. to the safezone

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
why GM ? its true story -.-  why need remove it

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
I removed it kaku, please don't start unnecessary trolling. Ty

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
nice , why still usless thread open than ? Agatio already  will take  belss from archer and now ppl start qq about damage ??? Archer is DD class. IF i was a *Support team* i would close ,thx for reading

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
not another one of these threads :'(

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I don't understand why we are nerfing CH ea's when APS eas are the problem though. I mean sure CH ea's can deal some nasty damage, But like with a seeker, if you can stunlock them you can break the combo. APS ea's just pewpewpewpurgepewpew till you die, with occasional quickshot. i doubt a full vit barb in tiger form could stand 2-4 aps ea's

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
u guys need deal with it like ppl in pwi , its isnt blanced game

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
u guys need deal with it like ppl in pwi , its isnt blanced game

i dont understand your logic at all
people come here because PWI is unbalanced and crap
:?