Epic Perfect World

General lack of game Knowledge

Offline Dawron

Alright so this is going to be really a dumb question but i've been looking online for nearly 30 minutes now and nothing is ever coming up to assist me. Basically two things. First of all i'd like to know how I actually enter the Hallucinatory Trench because i've been getting nothing but "Can't enter Instance" over and over and the second thing is HOW DO I ACTUALLY LEAVE Nightscream Island. There's no teleport nor Npc that lets me leave. The supposed "Portal" on the boat does nothing and it's getting ridiculous.

Thank you in advance.

Offline Sett

• Characters: Salahuddin
Buy teleport stones from God's giving in Nightscream and teleport out of there, I don't know about hallunicatory though :x

Offline Dawron

Buy teleport stones from God's giving in Nightscream and teleport out of there, I don't know about hallunicatory though :x
Well you've solved the main issue for me at least to thank you very much for that. It was honestly driving me insane.

Offline Dawron

Alright i'm just adding on to this post as it's still general game knowledge but something isn't adding up. I've got the usual R8 gear from the recast guide that is already available yet when I go to upgrade it at the forge the armour/weapon itself doesn't show up. I have it in my inventory but for example the "Twilight Dark song" daggers require the Ocean Supreme Daggers yet it still shows at 0/1 despite it being in my inventory. Do I need to upgrade them somewhere else first and come back?  

Ignore this, i'm dumb. figured it out that you actually have to drag it into the slot. 

Offline Sett

• Characters: Salahuddin
Well you've solved the main issue for me at least to thank you very much for that. It was honestly driving me insane.
Your welcome, have you tried entering hallunicatory through the illusion stone ? Maybe that will work.

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Your welcome, have you tried entering hallunicatory through the illusion stone ? Maybe that will work.
ya im pretty sure they made it so u cant enter there due to the 2x daily event that happens in nightscream

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
ya im pretty sure they made it so u cant enter there due to the 2x daily event that happens in nightscream
Nay. Summer Rush is what is causing that.
:)

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
Nay. Summer Rush is what is causing that.
nah that was taken out with last patch and if u go in via illusion stone it works just fine, they disabled it from ns entrance for people getting away from deaths

https://gyazo.com/1cbd0f8f76e39ad90870aa8aa229e228