Epic Perfect World

General unknown (Client problems)

Offline Dawron

Hey guys, I'm coming back after quite a while and it seems that everything has changed in terms of downloading and playing. I have no idea which patch to choose nor do I understand anything that is happening. The various help options that are given to solve problems don't seem to be working so I genuinely have no clue as to what to do here. It seems that no matter which patch I choose it always fails to update. Using the verify option also just loops into auto updating which once again fails. No matter which patch I download it fails to update whether it be using the manual option in the Patcher or just double clicking the patch after it's downloaded. I'm an entire group of cavemen when it comes to computers and I just cannot get down what to do. I may be missing something completely easy but at the same time I've tried everything I can think of and that I have been told to do via the help page. 

Bit of a long shot here but if anyone can simply direct me to the correct patch/any way to actually get the game to be playable that'd be perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
You have the client already but it wont patch?

What version is the client saying?

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Dawron

You have the client already but it wont patch?

What version is the client saying?
It's saying it's version 101 and as you can see in the image (if it does stay loaded when I hit post) it's saying patcher is up to date. However that Client needs to update pops up every single time and no matter how many times I go through the updating process it'll tell me there's an error or it needs to try again. Over and over it does this and I'm lost as I can't seem to figure out why it's doing it even with the help page and the solutions that it gives.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
It's saying it's version 101 and as you can see in the image (if it does stay loaded when I hit post) it's saying patcher is up to date. However that Client needs to update pops up every single time and no matter how many times I go through the updating process it'll tell me there's an error or it needs to try again. Over and over it does this and I'm lost as I can't seem to figure out why it's doing it even with the help page and the solutions that it gives.
You arent too far from the update version. We are currently at 103. The client is two patches behind. If i am able to find manual patches, then ill try to send them to you. Your client should auto patch, did it ask you for what country to patch to?

Update:
V102 from here, https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=70673.msg887811#msg887811

v103  from here, https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=70765.msg888733#msg888733
Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 09:54 am by Ranny

Offline Dawron

You arent too far from the update version. We are currently at 103. The client is two patches behind. If i am able to find manual patches, then ill try to send them to you. Your client should auto patch, did it ask you for what country to patch to?

Update:
V102 from here, https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=70673.msg887811#msg887811

v103  from here, https://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=70765.msg888733#msg888733
Well that seems to have done it. It originally said that the files were corrupted but then I used the verify option instead and it's all updated.
Thanks for helping this old caveman.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
Well that seems to have done it. It originally said that the files were corrupted but then I used the verify option instead and it's all updated.
Thanks for helping this old caveman.
ok. i am glad it worked for you. happy gaming n nps ^^