Epic Perfect World

Question for the Culture.

Offline scyt

• Beginner
hey, i've been playing for a week and trying to get decent gear but when i go to events and pvp i get absolutely destroyed (i'm new so i might be missing something in the gearing). some guy told me to waste fifty (50) bucks to get good gear but thats kinda insane that for a private server u still have to p2w. help me pls i just wanna have fun

Offline Dendi

• ?????????????????????
  • What are you doing stepbro?????
  • Characters: DaddyChill/RagingPepper/DendiMan
  • Faction: CardinaLs/Scoundrel
who da heck that niga said that. you dont need to pay on something u just need time and make more alts for faming. dont tell me its tangtang? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline Laws

• just chillin'
  • since 2015
  • Faction: Amate
Don't believe this player. You don't have to waste money in order for you to have fun in pvps. You just have to get used to gear switching. Free gears may not be the best but it's already good for pvp. Keep doing pvp, practice your gear switching (def and atk). And invest in your ornaments. Good ornas makes a difference. Also check other player's gear same class as yours, and see what is best stats for gears. And reroll your gears so you don't have to stay free gears. 

Offline scyt

• Beginner
who da heck that niga said that. you dont need to pay on something u just need time and make more alts for faming. dont tell me its tangtang? HAHAHAHAHAHA
it was a player from vandal, i deleted our dc messages but it wasnt the first time he tried to make me pay for it...

Offline Manequin

Don't forget to get the reawakened War Avatar Cards, Spirit difference will have a huge impact on damage taken.

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
Don't believe this player. You don't have to waste money in order for you to have fun in pvps. You just have to get used to gear switching. Free gears may not be the best but it's already good for pvp. Keep doing pvp, practice your gear switching (def and atk). And invest in your ornaments. Good ornas makes a difference. Also check other player's gear same class as yours, and see what is best stats for gears. And reroll your gears so you don't have to stay free gears.
GM LAWS?

Offline Laws

• just chillin'
  • since 2015
GM LAWS?
LEZGO MAKE ME GM  :normal-3: HAHAHA

Offline relyonme

• . . . . .
it was a player from vandal, i deleted our dc messages but it wasnt the first time he tried to make me pay for it...
TANG TANG??  :o :o :o ???

Offline Laws

• just chillin'
  • since 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLYFK