Epic Perfect World

Please stop the Hackers! Makes the game unplayable!

Offline KazakiOfTheWild

• Insane/Sinister
  • I re-sell Mercedes cars in Africa (cheap)
  • Characters: Kazaki
  • Faction: Vandals
Hello. I PvP for about a month actively now since PvE is limited to JFSP and Demonic/Magina which is boring and...

Each night i go out there and do PvP, i run into 1-2 Hackers. At least 1. Only 1 or 2 days, i didn't face at least 1!!! The server is outdated and really bad moderated, a paradise for hacking. I even faced 2 on a TW, really annoying. What the heck? Dmg hacking is rare but even that is possible now... Flyhacking, rarely seen but also out there. Next to dmg hack, the most annoying hacks are instant chi, no cooldown and unable-to-atk hacks.

For the GM: I've figured out one of the used hacking softwares, so you can write me a mail ingame or here. (Here i'm not frequently on, why shall i?). But there is 2nd software now too, which i could not figure out yet. Please understand that i won't post the name here so people use it, you sure understand. This gives you the option to implement anti-cheating scripts like any normal server shall have. Even my free WoW Server repack has that...

Since roll rates are really bad, making PvE obsolete and PvP is in fact no fun, it make no real sense to stick to this server and the only option is to leave it. I, for my part, try out the other servers now (tested 2 already) and will try to find a better solution since i love Perfect World!

Ultimaly, PWV is unplayable in 2023 in terms of Fun = You always close it in rage giving you a really really bad feeling when playing it again. When doing PvP with friends or my guild, we always run into this and people log off instantly because it's simply... Well... Waste of time... I'm an old player, having played when Nirvana and such Items been good already. It saddens me what happened to it... I'm really annoyed of this. Thanks!
Who cares if metagame and class are broken if you love the class? <3

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
  • Characters: Introvert
  • Faction: None
Yes agreed we need an Update asap Inf where at?

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ єνєяуωнєяє :) ☆☆
 :'( ban every one shut this down!

Offline Saint

• I don't give a fuck
What's an inf?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Is this dmg hack thing actually real and being used then? I hear about it, but yet to see any evidence. Regardless, it is sad to see the current state of affairs on EPW.
Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 06:30 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
never seen such a bs in 1 post ... first of all there is no dmg hack, welcome to era of 999atk lvl game where higher atk lvl shows the result, also this "unable to attack hacks" cant be an hack the only bug known is the genie in events when you cant use them sometimes and also its rare ... either way you somehow spam too much skills and u get server error or its just bs that you heard ... no cooldown is something that impossible and it is possible only if you are a gm/admin and you use a specific command which is d 8903 73125 so stop spreading some bs about hacks that are not even exist and they are impossible. just play the game as it is and stop complaining about hacks that are not exists.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
never seen such a bs in 1 post ... first of all there is no dmg hack, welcome to era of 999atk lvl game where higher atk lvl shows the result, also this "unable to attack hacks" cant be an hack the only bug known is the genie in events when you cant use them sometimes and also its rare ... either way you somehow spam too much skills and u get server error or its just bs that you heard ... no cooldown is something that impossible and it is possible only if you are a gm/admin and you use a specific command which is d 8903 73125 so stop spreading some bs about hacks that are not even exist and they are impossible. just play the game as it is and stop complaining about hacks that are not exists.
Welcome to 1.5.X. That's possible.
:)

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Is this dmg hack thing actually real and being used then? I hear about it, but yet to see any evidence. Regardless, it is sad to see the current state of affairs on EPW.
Wat is this Wandering faction I read arent you OC loyalist

Offline Psych

• retired
  • can find me on discord
  • Characters: Psych/Versed
  • Faction: Artifex
this guy acting like even if there were hackers it would be solved by admins that haven't been seen for over a year+  8)

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
gg changed hacker software code

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
this guy acting like even if there were hackers it would be solved by admins that haven't been seen for over a year+  8)
Make female pregnant and run fast brother

Offline relyonme

• . . . . .
 :o :o KMX USER?????????  :o  :o  :o 

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
dead   
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline KazakiOfTheWild

• Insane/Sinister
  • I re-sell Mercedes cars in Africa (cheap)
  • Characters: Kazaki
  • Faction: Vandals
@Frost One time approved correct by my teammate nearby. The screen freezes for you and everyone around you (about 2-3 secs), no dmg numbers or messages in the log and poof, you're down. You don't got a fainting animation then either, you just drop flat where you are, like it sometimes happens on the Events. Really stupid. xd

One time, the freeze was lil bit shorter but same situation. I was alone so i can't verify it since the other one would lag too, like a long genie glitch.
Who cares if metagame and class are broken if you love the class? <3

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
@Frost One time approved correct by my teammate nearby. The screen freezes for you and everyone around you (about 2-3 secs), no dmg numbers or messages in the log and poof, you're down. You don't got a fainting animation then either, you just drop flat where you are, like it sometimes happens on the Events. Really stupid. xd

One time, the freeze was lil bit shorter but same situation. I was alone so i can't verify it since the other one would lag too, like a long genie glitch.
try to play with simple models next time, i am pretty sure its just a thing with your pc or models ingame nothing more then that...