Epic Perfect World

Cleric Blessing

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Clerics aren't meant to 1v1?
Have you seen demon metal mages?

lmfao.
DoctorCynix ready to gib exam.
I'm basically 40

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
DoctorCynix ready to gib exam.

DoctorCynix will drop you then refuse to operate. Don't piss him off or you just might wake up missing a liver. 
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Waste

Just because they hit hard with the right combo doesn't make them a 1v1 class.

Any DD ep gets insta kicked from my pt. Useless crap.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Just because they hit hard with the right combo doesn't make them a 1v1 class.

Any DD ep gets insta kicked from my pt. Useless crap.

:))
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

rainlu

all classes are 1v1 ><

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
when im in a PT i dont really rely on Eps to heal my ass. just buffs good enough. if i die it's on me(noob paper barb auto attacker) not on some dude whose getting his ass AA'd more than half the time. he busy enough as it is imo.   :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Waste

If you are an ea and you get aa'd by a pt of 10, you're gonna wish you have an actual support ep in your pt, not a metal mage.

Also AAing eps is a 1.3 tactic. People who still do this tend to lose more than they win. Experience is gold.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
If you are an ea and you get aa'd by a pt of 10, you're gonna wish you have an actual support ep in your pt, not a metal mage.

Also AAing eps is a 1.3 tactic. People who still do this tend to lose more than they win. Experience is gold.

makes sense. :P 
RETIRED BARB

Offline moo

What? If you are not killing the clerics first you are doing something wrong, imo.

Waste

Then you might want to spend more time in actual PKs. Or watch HangOver pk vids, they get it.

Offline moo

Then you might want to spend more time in actual PKs. Or watch HangOver pk vids, they get it.

That's funny since I'm in HO and I'm pretty sure we AA the EP's first most of the time..

Waste

Are you sure you full understand what AA means? I've known the old HO members for years and i know how they pk. However, i'm not here to help anyone get better in pk, to each its own.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Are you sure you full understand what AA means? I've known the old HO members for years and i know how they pk. However, i'm not here to help anyone get better in pk, to each its own.

how you become better PKr through forum? I've been camping forum since last year and read every topic and i still noob(must be my slow brain).  best try for real and learn from Experience like you said,  it's gold like time.

me in mass PK;

camp tiger/panda then  press Auto-Select Target, Press Auto-attack, pray for Lucky  Zerk Crits. :P
RETIRED BARB

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
That's funny since I'm in HO and I'm pretty sure we AA the EP's first most of the time..

A HO Member that doesn't kill Archer first. Good job. Really good job.