Epic Perfect World

WARNING

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
Guys, why can't we all just be happy and love each other, and judge people by the way they drive?
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
Not necessarily. Pending request means that it hasn't been accepted yet.

Anyway, it's crazy how people get so bent out of shape over this game. It's all about the politics of it in the end.

+1000
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Jyeezus

Wow the things being said is so blown out of proportion. You honestly don't know anything bout her AND I don't either honestly. elly and i were friends for a very short time but that's besides the fact. Alot of ppl mature and many realize things that maybe they shouldn't had done later on. But to look at this and just judge someone merely cuz of what happened in a game and base it in their real life's is fallacious. It's not right. It's not cool. Period. Cuz really what do u know? This doesn't predict automatically she's gonna end up In Jail in the near future or any of that sort. Just chillax. There's people in this game I'm sure who are FAR FAR worse than the girl u see in that SS.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Wow the things being said is so blown out of proportion. You honestly don't know anything bout her AND I don't either honestly. elly and i were friends for a very short time but that's besides the fact. Alot of ppl mature and many realize things that maybe they shouldn't had done later on. But to look at this and just judge someone merely cuz of what happened in a game and base it in their real life's is fallacious. It's not right. It's not cool. Period. Cuz really what do u know? This doesn't predict automatically she's gonna end up In Jail in the near future or any of that sort. Just chillax. There's people in this game I'm sure who are FAR FAR worse than the girl u see in that SS.

Shockingly, i agree with you.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

vookie

Offline Karas

• ?
  • ?!
^I actually zoomed in by like 10000% to see the name you wrote. Damn , i am bored.
Come at me mongrel.

vlntbty

Yeah, she pro at Photoshop.... LOL

16 but at least she can use photoshop  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
^I actually zoomed in by like 10000% to see the name you wrote. Damn , i am bored.

ctrl-c, ctrl-v

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
16 but at least she can use photoshop  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

My feels exactly.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
That coming from someone who kisses GMs asses ?? Nty.  :normal-1:

Kinda hard to kiss a pixel's ass...
Lacey is mature and her remarks are not rude, can you say the same?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Wouldn't be surprised if this was true. Before she rage quit she spammed my skype saying messed up things about my rl. lol

I wouldn't be either

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
That coming from someone who kisses GMs asses ?? Nty.  :normal-1:
Man she is a lady, shes nice to everybody. Show some respect if you are a gentleman.

If no then, keep acting like that.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Guys, why can't we all just be happy and love each other, and judge people by the way they drive?
I don't see how judging people by the way they drive has anything to do with this e.e

On another note I agree with this person in general.
(: