• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Decipher Elly #1. \o/

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Joke's on her then, I hated Malon before she was GM.

jk bby.<3

Srsly though, had nothing to do with anything, was entirely nice, still get brought up as if I make decisions on who gets hired or not. I too pro.

yes Brash full pro now STAHP IT
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Jyeezus

MY REACTION TO THIS THREAD:

this is shocking :< cuz i knew her also........

OMG SAME REACTION I HAD!!!!! SO FUNNY

Anywho! Even with everything being said. I could care less. She was still cool and fun in game with me. I miss her so much and now I know why she's been missing for so long :(

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Anywho! Even with everything being said. I could care less. She was still cool and fun in game with me. I miss her so much and now I know why she's been missing for so long :(

*cough* Check that Skype.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

LaceyPip

Support for your friend is truly admirable ..... I just hope you realize the gravity of this and how her lies and deceit impacted on others.  Cool and fun does not cut it when honest people are being pulled through a ring of lies.

Offline Jyeezus

*cough* Check that Skype.

I have her on Skype and it says pending request now. So I think she deleted her Skype QQ

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I have her on Skype and it says pending request now. So I think she deleted her Skype QQ

I meant accept me, noob.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Jyeezus

I meant accept me, noob.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL I had no idea!! Haha ok hunny! <3 xD

TheRealNexy

Pending request means she deleted you (and everyone) off her skype. What a good friend.

Antihero

Pending request means she deleted you (and everyone) off her skype. What a good friend.

Not necessarily. Pending request means that it hasn't been accepted yet.

Anyway, it's crazy how people get so bent out of shape over this game. It's all about the politics of it in the end.

vlntbty

Some people forget this is only a game and they need to relax. lol What she did is horrible and very childish. She is 16, yes? Kind of explains it then. That being said though, this is utterly hilarious. I had a good laugh from this.

Malon is friends with herself. GG. LOL

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Some people forget this is only a game and they need to relax. lol What she did is horrible and very childish. She is 16, yes? Kind of explains it then. That being said though, this is utterly hilarious. I had a good laugh from this.

I agree with her. XD
Malon, are you friends with nutella? Oh yush please answer my questions on ask malon* (off topic XD).
>.>
(:

Offline Cory

sad player + bich in real life  is not new to see a somebody like this

^ this

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player

16 but at least she can use photoshop  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

yunie1

She had such a weird mood. Sometimes she was my friend, sometimes she just raged at me for nothing...She ACTS nice and trash talks you whenever she gets the chance to  :normal-43:. People like her is what I just cannot stand (hypocrites)  Anyways, I hope she doesn't end up in jail and fix her life up. :x