Epic Perfect World

WARNING

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
her ss of 3x chan was paintjobbed'(photoshop w/e), which it really ***ing was put together by a 2 yearold.

omfg i think i shat my self laughing... this is definitely the best topic in months for me

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Yeah.. you should've taken the time to censor some parts of that skype conversation. Anyways, I actually have to agree with the person who made this. "Elly" happens to have applied to our guild a few times under different identities, but while doing so she kinda forgot to change her mail in the process. I was wondering how long it would take her to admit who "she" was but she didn't. Once I did ask her why she did that, she gave me a rather inconvenient answer. So yeah.. this person shouldn't be trusted easily. Sorry if I misjudged her, but that's just my opinion.  :-X

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
Always makes me laugh when ragequiters claim to go make there own server like its suppose to be sum kind of threat when in reality the majority of the time it doesnt happen or they litter the pwdev sites with spam help threads

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Meng, pretty woman are dangerous  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Orla

Meng, pretty woman are dangerous  :'( :'( :'(

Decent looking and she is still like 16. Not yet a woman.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
[7/3/2013 6:52:26 PM] Elly: Meh Malon got the GM spot cause she's a good friend of brash n malon

I'm good friends with myself.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

LaceyPip

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

This is not funny .....its horrible how young people are thrash talking others, how bloody immature and ill mannered!!!! :sad: :sad:

SirMittens - No. Elly wouldn't do that  Who you trying to fool ?? Give proof or noone will believe you, including me, because you're accusing her without any evidence. You ok ? Think you're not. Besides, I know her and I am 100% sure she wouldn't do that. Stop false accusations. 

You are very young and naive  dearest ....its not false accusations.  But you will learn as you get older and wiser. :-*

Meng, pretty woman are dangerous   

Jolhans :)  She is an immature child, she just proved it to the whole EPW community.  And that alone disqualifies her prettiness 100%

I take my hat off to all the GM's for having to deal with utter crap like this.  But this is how we get to know people really ....eventually they show their true selves! Spoiled kids!!!

LaceyPip

[7/3/2013 6:52:26 PM] Elly: Meh Malon got the GM spot cause she's a good friend of brash n malon

LOL !! just LOL

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
This is not funny .....its horrible how young people are thrash talking others, how bloody immature and ill mannered!!!! 

Thats what makes it so funny. Take it seriously and it gives these "bloody immature and ill mannered" kids the urge to do it more. Laughing at their face seems to do the trick for me

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤

I knew you scan Malon and be friends with Malon to get GM. How dare you. D8<

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
I knew you scan Malon and be friends with Malon to get GM. How dare you. D8<

LOL, I'm going to pee I love you.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Joke's on her then, I hated Malon before she was GM.

jk bby.<3

Srsly though, had nothing to do with anything, was entirely nice, still get brought up as if I make decisions on who gets hired or not. I too pro.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
Joke's on her then, I hated Malon before she was GM.

jk bby.<3

Srsly though, had nothing to do with anything, was entirely nice, still get brought up as if I make decisions on who gets hired or not. I too pro.

I've always liked Malon more than you anyways.  :police:

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Good thing this isn't the Elly that I know. *cough* Dechiper *cough*

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

MY REACTION TO THIS THREAD:

this is shocking :< cuz i knew her also........