Epic Perfect World

Nerfing needs to be stopped.

Offline Kyrael

No, absorb is nothing like clerics physical attack.

While they are both physical the mechanics significantly differ.

Absorb for one has a buff that makes it deal 2* damage guaranteed, instead of a chance to crit.
Absorb does not break sleep.
Absorb is not affected by deflevels yet attacklevels do work on it.
Absorb ignores -damage taken buffs.

At least TRY to get your facts right if you want to post your rather uninformed opinion.

Also I would suggest taking your  "Oh no don't remove my instakill button" QQ to the correct thread, this topic is not about mystics.
AS IS affected by defense levels now. That was a PWI SoW change that got ported; I tested it on my seeker once the patch came through here, and it does make a difference.

What SoW did for AS is allow attack levels to help it (along with all DoT spells, which is how AS's damage is done; a tick of physical DoT after a nondamaging wood attack) while allowing defense levels to block it.

I do think that mystics are very strong right now, but I keep seeing people say they can bypass defense levels to add to their argument of OPness; they no longer can, so take that off your list of complaints.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
the problem with Nerfing AS is that it's their main skill, hence the defense of mystic mains.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
the problem with Nerfing AS is that it's their main skill, hence the defense of mystic mains.

Wrong.
Go ask frizzle, Who can drop any LA or HA class without using AS.
Im a dragon mystic and i can drop an LA without AS. :/
Weeping breeze>Gale force>Bramble>Swirling mist>Repeat
A nerf would be good. I still hit 5-7k on AA classes without vengeance debuff, Just remove the debuff. ijs

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Wrong.
Go ask frizzle, Who can drop any LA or HA class without using AS.
Im a dragon mystic and i can drop an LA without AS. :/
Weeping breeze>Gale force>Bramble>Swirling mist>Repeat
A nerf would be good. I still hit 5-7k on AA classes without vengeance debuff, Just remove the debuff. ijs
it's not their main skill?   :normal-38:

guess i'll level my mystic then since i don't need worry about nerf anymore.  :-\
RETIRED BARB

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
How did a 'nerfing needs to be stopped' thread suddenly become full of QQers crying for nerf? The same few people raging and raging about not being able to kill mystics are really spamming everywhere. I've been seeing those few names pop up on threads such as 'Archer Blessing', 'Psychic Balance' and 'Improve Genies', and all they do is derail topic and start talking about nerfing mystics. Please just stick to the 'Mystics need to be nerfed (because I don't know how to beat them)' thread if you wish to keep complaining about it. It's really tiring to open forum threads COMPLETELY unrelated, and keep seeing these same people's names, arguments, complaints, QQing, and basically irrelevant posts.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
it's not their main skill?   :normal-38:

guess i'll level my mystic then since i don't need worry about nerf anymore.  :-\

Any decent mystic can drop without AS :T

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
AS IS affected by defense levels now. That was a PWI SoW change that got ported; I tested it on my seeker once the patch came through here, and it does make a difference.

What SoW did for AS is allow attack levels to help it (along with all DoT spells, which is how AS's damage is done; a tick of physical DoT after a nondamaging wood attack) while allowing defense levels to block it.

I do think that mystics are very strong right now, but I keep seeing people say they can bypass defense levels to add to their argument of OPness; they no longer can, so take that off your list of complaints.

Then explain to me why I hit 13k with AS on psys in white.
Is a dragon mystic just that OP?
Holy shit gms nerf damage to 3-5 please

Also, Seal of God-Spam AS=Death
Ask werrew and omarmob, Pro duo gank

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
rein and killyyy too pro.  :normal-42:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
How did a 'nerfing needs to be stopped' thread suddenly become full of QQers crying for nerf? The same few people raging and raging about not being able to kill mystics are really spamming everywhere. I've been seeing those few names pop up on threads such as 'Archer Blessing', 'Psychic Balance' and 'Improve Genies', and all they do is derail topic and start talking about nerfing mystics. Please just stick to the 'Mystics need to be nerfed (because I don't know how to beat them)' thread if you wish to keep complaining about it. It's really tiring to open forum threads COMPLETELY unrelated, and keep seeing these same people's names, arguments, complaints, QQing, and basically irrelevant posts.

If you had bothered to read the posts you would see that it's in fact the "QQ don't nerf my mystic" people that started it on this topic. 

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
Goodbye Veno`s and Mystic`s bless box :)

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Not true. Way back when pwi even was released it wasn't too long before Ppl were QQing that venos were to OP and needed to b nerfed. This crying for a "balance" which by now totally lost it's meaning, has been going on as long as I can remember. They can remove the tideborn and earth guard and I'll BET u all the money America has in debt that ppl will still not b happy. -____- tuh!

1.3 servers were completely balanced prior to the implementation of the nirvana gear.

yunie1

Whatever the change was, the skill hits harder now so this is irrelevant.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
THEY REMOVE WFS AND MYSTICS BLESSING BUT NOT ARCHERS?

This is so soooooooooooooooo sad : ( Wish people would start using their brain : (
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The Veno/Mystic Blessing 'removal' is actually a bug. The proper patch will be tomorrow which will fix the rest.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I had a talk with another Epic player and that talk taught me that all classes can be OP'd. Now, there are some times where a nerf is necessary. For example, if a melee class 1-shots another melee class without debuffs or crits with Arma as an exception.

Now, I'll list ways for almost every class how they can be OP. I don't know a lot about every class so some are left out and I apologize for that.

Barb: Loads of HP, cata Barb Arma, tiger/panda form

Veno: Hard hitting, lots of survivability skills, fox form

Cleric: Loads of buffs, spam-able heals, mag/phy def debuff

Psy: SoV, black/white voodo, SoS

Sin: Stealth, spam-able attacks, stun after stun

I do play other classes but these are the ones I know the most about. I think I made my point clear, every class has its "OP" traits. Just try to 1v1 that class in particular and you'll learn how to counter some of their attacks.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.