Epic Perfect World

Nerfing needs to be stopped.

Antihero

Yes, please be done with trolling this thread and pretending that you're smarter than everyone else. And yes, I said trolling, which is really all you've done.

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO BE A MYSTIC?
About the "rock paper scissors" and "mmo not meant to be balanced", what if mystic is the one that beats others more easily and has less weaknesses, ever thought of that? Like when you use the bomb or gun in a rock paper scissors fight except its allowed here  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Yes, please be done with trolling this thread and pretending that you're smarter than everyone else. And yes, I said trolling, which is really all you've done.
You're the only one trolling here lol. So far i've seen you throwing "facts" that did nothing but made you look like captain obvious. We all know pw has been unbalanced since the tideborn class came out, and it wont ever be balanced again; yet, that isnt an excuse to give a class an advantage above others, furthermore seeing the server full of them due to the idiotic advice of "if a class is OP go make one".
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:22 pm by Fab

yunie1

It's easy to just say no class is outstanding if you haven't experienced it yourself. Theoretically, what he says about the game not meant to be balanced and supposed to unify all players to improve their gameplay, is PARTIALLY right. But you do have to recognize that the players of this game enjoy something called 1 versus 1 where each player gives their best to beat another (I'm not one of those die-hard fan of 1v1's but still xP) and in this platform, the overpower of some classes can get a bit annoying and just off hands. I don't care how many of you say that 1vs1 is not for this game it is still part of it and will always be.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
It's not about 1v1. It's about having a dominant class in the game while there are other 9 classes.

yunie1

It's not about 1v1. It's about having a dominant class in the game while there are other 9 classes.

I know it's not about 1v1 was just stating something players like to do and why the game needs the classes to be at least at some standard. I'm aware of that, the real issue comes when you see 70% archers in mass pk...  :'(

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I know it's not about 1v1 was just stating something players like to do and why the game needs the classes to be at least at some standard. I'm aware of that, the real issue comes when you see 70% archers in mass pk...  :'(

Mass PK today as mystic.
Died twice, Kept cleric alive.
Killed every archer, psy, sin and cleric I saw.
I was dealing 14k AS on fully buffed sins.
Balance?
I play a mystic, And this class needs nerf.
Seriously.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I'm beginning to see the problem in telling people to make a class they can't kill. It'd explain the influx of Archers on this server.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I'm beginning to see the problem in telling people to make a class they can't kill. It'd explain the influx of Archers on this server.

Mystic>Archer

I killed a r8 full endgame archer with a dragon mystic today.
In a 1v1.
She had barb buffs.
Mystics need nerf badly.
Please agatio, Nerf AS.
NERF IITTT

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Mystic>Archer

I killed a r8 full endgame archer with a dragon mystic today.
In a 1v1.
She had barb buffs.
Mystics need nerf badly.
Please agatio, Nerf AS.
NERF IITTT
My 147 archer can 1 shot an r8 mystic. Gf.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
My 147 archer can 1 shot an r8 mystic. Gf.
wanna bet my r8 mystic vs u, if u cant 1 hit my mystic u pay me ec. true i can 1 hit ungear mystic
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
wanna bet my r8 mystic vs u, if u cant 1 hit my mystic u pay me ec. true i can 1 hit ungear mystic
Never said I had to make you belive me, did I? No.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
sad story almost all the sin can kill archer and mystic,even veno if you know what are you doing. they only created archer because they heard from someone or a humor that class is op, or they just like the class because they good at it.
 just like on tv u saw some celebrity wearing this and that kind of shirt even thoe its ugly, so now u want to buy that ugly shirt(you see my point?).
Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:37 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Jyeezus

You're the only one trolling here lol. So far i've seen you throwing "facts" that did nothing but made you look like captain obvious. We all know pw has been unbalanced since the tideborn class came out, and it wont ever be balanced again; yet, that isnt an excuse to give a class an advantage above others, furthermore seeing the server full of them due to the idiotic advice of "if a class is OP go make one".

Not true. Way back when pwi even was released it wasn't too long before Ppl were QQing that venos were to OP and needed to b nerfed. This crying for a "balance" which by now totally lost it's meaning, has been going on as long as I can remember. They can remove the tideborn and earth guard and I'll BET u all the money America has in debt that ppl will still not b happy. -____- tuh!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO BE A MYSTIC?
About the "rock paper scissors" and "mmo not meant to be balanced", what if mystic is the one that beats others more easily and has less weaknesses, ever thought of that? Like when you use the bomb or gun in a rock paper scissors fight except its allowed here  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

this medi pure WIN.  :normal-42:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x