Epic Perfect World

Nerfing needs to be stopped.

Antihero

Can you please stop making ridiculous pots about not nerfing?
It is so obvious that you are trying to distract everyone so that your class does not get rebalanced.
If i wasn`t a pker and weren`t affected by the inbalane, I would never care if someone wanted to nerf something , or not.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounded?

Like i, and many others, have said before. PWI/EPW isnt supposed to be 100% balanced... its a game where you have to ADAPT to be good, not any 1 class can easily kill all other classes. for instance, my friend (magic class) wanted me to log my mystic and test on her, needless to say, my AS did 0 damage. so did my vengeance. therefor, no single class can dominate

I don't remember you ever saying that.

Hm, so 99% people can't beat a class. Why can't they beat it? Because its broken and needs to be fixed by nerfing. Simple logic mate.
A well played Mystic is.

Because they don't know what they're doing.

As pretentious as it is to quote myself...

Quote from: Antihero
Lastly, I'd hate to break it to everyone, but this game wasn't originally meant to be balanced. All the classes weren't meant to be 100% effective against every other class. It was meant for players to provide their character's skills in combination with the skills of other classes in group play. Making all the classes viable in 1v1 against any other class would mean that the developers are trying to make this game accessible to those who prefer solo play, which was not their intention, nor does it even make sense.

Think of PW as a really complex game of rock-paper-scissors. This "balance" that everyone is clamoring for is basically everyone's desire to give paper a chance to beat scissors, scissors to beat rock, and rock to beat paper. It's at that point that it becomes a completely different game. It would eliminate the need for squads of various classes, as everyone is "equal". Eliminating the need for various classes essentially eliminates the need for other people. Eliminating the need for other people essentially makes this a single-player game, which is the opposite of an MMO and the opposite of what PW was intended to be. What you guys, the players, are basically trying to do is ruin this game. Stop trying to ruin this game because you can't/won't use common sense.

Lose? Learn from it. Get better, get help, get geared. You have the power to overcome these issues without having to harass the developers about completely changing the game and its mechanics just to suit you.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Hm, so 99% people can't beat a class. Why can't they beat it? Because its broken and needs to be fixed by nerfing. Simple logic mate.
its not about broken and nerfing, they just suck hard that's all. just like some people said Archer OP nerf pls then go make sin and stealth spark run away, other option wizard spark genie boom dead lala. there's a lot of option u can choose to kill that class.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Hei

Don't wanna spam by quoting text blocks... Anyway, that's the excuse for all OP classes, "learn how to play and you will beat me". But you never consider that the OP class doesn't or need to know how to play, because that's not needed due to the OPness making it super easy to win vs anything.
Also, even if the person learns/knows how to play, it will still most likely loose to OP classes.

Nerf the OP class and all noobs that didn't learn how to play and kept hiding behind OPness will drop to the floor and flood game wc and forums with spams "NO NERF PLS IT WAS OK LERN TO PLAY CLAS AND FAIR NO OP!!!11".

A random 10 year old can join the game, roll a mage and after 1 week it'll kill experienced players with undine-spark-fire.

-.- GMs/admins should just make normal char alts and play the game with them to experience what needs nerfing, instead of getting biased opinions from players.

its not about broken and nerfing, they just suck hard that's all. just like some people said Archer OP nerf pls then go make sin and stealth spark run away, other option wizard spark genie boom dead lala. there's a lot of option u can choose to kill that class.
Another "learn how to play" excuse spammer. Read what I wrote at the start of this post. Hm and you basically say "make an OP class to kill other OP class". What if someone wants to play a normal class that they like, not be forced to follow the crowd?

Please, don't abuse that pathetic excuse"learn how to play your class" in this thread anymore. It was spammed enough now.

yunie1

Don't wanna spam by quoting text blocks... Anyway, that's the excuse for all OP classes, "learn how to play and you will beat me". But you never consider that the OP class doesn't or need to know how to play, because that's not needed due to the OPness making it super easy to win vs anything.
Also, even if the person learns/knows how to play, it will still most likely loose to OP classes.

Nerf the OP class and all noobs that didn't learn how to play and kept hiding behind OPness will drop to the floor and flood game wc and forums with spams "NO NERF PLS IT WAS OK LERN TO PLAY CLAS AND FAIR NO OP!!!11".

A random 10 year old can join the game, roll a mage and after 1 week it'll kill experienced players with undine-spark-fire.

-.- GMs/admins should just make normal char alts and play the game with them to experience what needs nerfing, instead of getting biased opinions from players.

Another "learn how to play" excuse spammer. Read what I wrote at the start of this post. Hm and you basically say "make an OP class to kill other OP class". What if someone wants to play a normal class that they like, not be forced to follow the crowd?

Please, don't abuse that pathetic excuse"learn how to play your class" in this thread anymore. It was spammed enough now.

Good idea. +1 to all your post.  :monkey-1:

Offline Nine_FOx

you cant stop the NERFING SEASON, it is our annual nerf all you want.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Antihero

People keep "spamming" it for a reason. What do you want everyone to do, lie and tell the people that don't know how to play that it's not their fault? Mislead them into thinking it really is the game that's broken? Each class has its strengths and weakness, and you are supposed to group up with other people to maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. That's how PW is supposed to work. If your class isn't that good against another class, and it really isn't your fault, then perhaps you should form a squad because this is a Massive Multiplayer Online game after all. Or should we start handing everything out to everyone and drive this game into the ground?

yunie1

People keep "spamming" it for a reason. What do you want everyone to do, lie and tell the people that don't know how to play that it's not their fault? Mislead them into thinking it really is the game that's broken? Each class has its strengths and weakness, and you are supposed to group up with other people to maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. That's how PW is supposed to work. If your class isn't that good against another class, and it really isn't your fault, then perhaps you should form a squad because this is a Massive Multiplayer Online game after all. Or should we start handing everything out to everyone and drive this game into the ground?

We call a class broken when it CAN survive a squad just by spam healing...  :-[

Antihero

We call a class broken when it CAN survive a squad just by spam healing...  :-[

That's not broken, that's survival. If anything is broken, it's a squad that can't even figure out that they should be using stun/silence skills to interrupt their target's healing spells. This is another perfect example of people who don't know how to play trying to completely change a game's mechanics just because they can't cut it otherwise.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Can you people stop making posts about nerfing? The only reason 99% of those people make a post about it is only because they are mad and cant beat that class.. Oh well grow up its just a game if you don't like it stop playing. Stop complaining! Geez..

And this is any better lol ? You are telling people not to QQ while doing it yourself...

Some of the Nerf threads are good (some aren't) but they mainly go down because of players who write on them and not the actual idea.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

I'll just quote my friend Feo, a class is OP when you see most of the server rolling it.

Offline KneeDeep

Nerf the nerfing!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Stating that the game is not "meant to be" balanced is an empty statement.  This server is here for the enjoyment of all and the effords of the GM team  have shown many time that balancing pvp is a major priority.

While I agree that many nerf threads are utterly idiotic you can't just dismiss any thread containing the word nerf as such. Some players will actually voice an opinion on the subject because they ran into something that seemed OP after which they researched how it worked, looked into all the ways to counter or use said ability and then after extensive research concluded that yes, it is in fact OP.

I can't help but notice that the same people going "oh em gee, stahp teh nurfing plis" are mystics who find that a lot of people agree with the posts made about Absorb Soul. Including many who actually play mystic.

In short, quit bitching about nerf threads when someone makes a sensible post. Nobody is forcing you to read or reply. I'm pretty sure it's too much work to change the server every time some random person asks something so you can be sure they at least do a bit of testing before rebalancing and form their own opinion on wether or not the reported ability is OP.

LaceyPip

Sadly, I have to agree with this 100%

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst

u said it right..yes u are...my favourite class is mystic i luv playing it not bc they r OP..its just their bc of their eyes sparkle and beautiful hair...when people start to post about this mystic nerf thread..what will i do? yes i defend it >.> kthnxbai
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
oh i got a feeling that a nerfing war has just begun ^^ off topic lol
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3