Epic Perfect World

Supply Tokens Donating Option

Offline ibi

Well just as the topic says, making Supply Tokens as Donating Option would help those that cant farm their shiz in nation wars or are too lazy. I doubt it would be game breaking to add this, since most should have their gears by now and yea they arent tradeable or stashable (supply tokens) anyways so u cant donate and sell them for profit, even though u could just get r8 mats with supply tokens and trade those but i doubt anyone would buy.

So yea, why i wanted to suggest this is basically because of the neck and belt engraving. Its kinda hard to farm a lot of supply tokens and get the stats you want, which will kinda take like over 100 nation wars to have a good chance for example the best stat 2x +2 Def lvls that would be a whole year of farming supply tokens only from nation wars, if u count BH in it it ll maybe decrease to 10 months.
So what are your opinions on this? :o

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
1 weekend and you have 1 piece. wtf. ppl even sell underpriced seals at around 90 ec...

Offline ibi

its not about the seals, u need supply tokens ONLY to engrave

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
1 weekend and you have 1 piece. wtf. ppl even sell underpriced seals at around 90 ec...

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
its not about the seals, u need supply tokens ONLY to engrave
Then do bh. Engraving doesn't cost that much tokens. If its a tradeable ring, If you run out of tokens on that char, Trade it to a alt that you bh'ed with and Engrave it on that char. So those tokens wont be a waste.

Offline ibi

i dun have time to do BH's lol

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
i dun have time to do BH's lol
Bh takes 10mins at most if you don't have time to do bh then how do you have time to play the game?  :-X

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Bh takes 10mins at most if you don't have time to do bh then how do you have time to play the game?  :-X
This also.
Kay, I'm out.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline ibi

well even if i did BH, theres no way i could get the stats i want

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
I do 24 characters bh everyday and it takes only 2-3 hours (including blue/purple quests).

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I do 24 characters bh everyday and it takes only 2-3 hours (including blue/purple quests).
.-.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

._.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

:shocked:

sorry what

Offline ibi

i work 16 hrs each day, i doubt i wanna do that in the time i got left of the day