Epic Perfect World

HI NEA, BUYING KMX156 OR LUTOBI

Offline 6%

• Hasby
  • Characters: Hasbulla
  • Faction: Amate
I think you are the one who's using kmx lutobi because he stands no chance against your super secret professional skillbar that uses completely different skills than any other epical archer

Sincerely yours, iShowleobestEA

Last Edit: Jan 27, 2023, 10:05 am by iShowSpeed

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
  • Faction: Alamat
OH NO WIPIWU IS ALT???  :normal-2: WEIRD

OH HOW YOU KNOW IS THERE A NAME ON IT? HAHA WEIRD YEA
No way Out

Offline DANA WHITE

• Characters: DANA WHITE
  • Faction: UFC
OH HOW YOU KNOW IS THERE A NAME ON IT? HAHA WEIRD YEA
nvm not only that u are dumb, u are also blind. no wonder u made a alt acc. try harder next time  :normal-2: HAHJASKJDHASJKDHAKJCSHDJKASCHDKJA

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
nvm not only that u are dumb, u are also blind. no wonder u made a alt acc. try harder next time  :normal-2: HAHJASKJDHASJKDHAKJCSHDJKASCHDKJA
Maybe you blind aswell. HAHA Weird right? 
Tell to that wipwuu(mystic alt maybe) try to hit that veno sometimes. HAHAHA. Look sht. 
No way Out

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
pm Shiro in game if u need
Okay pm me i give you Lubotil

Offline NOLAN

• サooligans
nvm not only that u are dumb, u are also blind. no wonder u made a alt acc. try harder next time  :normal-2: HAHJASKJDHASJKDHAKJCSHDJKASCHDKJA
uhhhhh hax :normal-10:

Offline relyonme

• . . . . .
check buff bro!
LMAO look at this dog trying to get Dana banned after he got surpassed in pvp rankings and his friend damikim got his pvp points deducted for killing alt in ns  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) 

sincerely yours, iShowCarlo

TANGINA ANG LUNGKOT NI TANGA  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) 

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
LMAO look at this dog trying to get Dana banned after he got surpassed in pvp rankings and his friend damikim got his pvp points deducted for killing alt in ns  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

sincerely yours, iShowCarlo

TANGINA ANG LUNGKOT NI TANGA  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Look at this POV VENO #1, trying to defend his friend like he did not do anything on mini video(sb,veno). HAHA.
Credit to wipwu ( mystic alt )
HAHA
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2023, 09:41 am by prisoner
No way Out

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
uhhhhh hax :normal-10:
Was born to live in sz. Haha
No way Out

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
I think you are the one who's using kmx lutobi because he stands no chance against your super secret professional skillbar that uses completely different skills than any other epical archer

Sincery yours, iShowleobestEA
And you how’s your -18 wrist wiz? Is good yo right? Is yours or you bought to someone? Thats alot of $ my friend. HAHAHA. 
Sincery yours, iShowMoney
No way Out

Offline relyonme

• . . . . .
Look at this POV VENO #1, trying to defend his friend like he did not do anything on mini video(sb,veno). HAHA.
Credit to wipwu ( mystic alt )
HAHA
HAHAHA ( TRYING TO DEFEND HIS FRIEND ) HE SAID ARENT YOU DOING THE SAME TO YOUR FRIEND LEO AKA CARLO  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) 
fkin bot veno stfu okey ?  :)) :)) :))
And you how’s your -18 wrist wiz? Is good yo right? Is yours or you bought to someone? Thats alot of $ my friend. HAHAHA.
HASBULLA DOG YOU BUYING ACCOUNT? WATAPAK BRO? I SHOULD ADD "iShow" ON MY NAME TOO SO THEY THINK ITS YOU  :)) :)) :))

Offline sweetboy

• Characters: lori, yhwach, celestial
WOO LOOK WEIRD. HAHAHA
BUT THE 2ND VIDEO ALT KILL IS ALLOWED? I THINK THAT VENO IS = yhwach/lori?  ;D
so what?  :)) :)) :)) pvp point cut whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
HAHAHA ( TRYING TO DEFEND HIS FRIEND ) HE SAID ARENT YOU DOING THE SAME TO YOUR FRIEND LEO AKA CARLO  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
fkin bot veno stfu okey ?  :)) :)) :))HASBULLA DOG YOU BUYING ACCOUNT? WATAPAK BRO? I SHOULD ADD "iShow" ON MY NAME TOO SO THEY THINK ITS YOU  :)) :)) :))
HAHAHA, Maybe your right!! Who know’s 🤣
No way Out

Offline 6%

• Hasby
  • Characters: Hasbulla
  • Faction: Amate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DANG! IT IS WHAT IT IS MY PUPPY U R ACCURATE  :P :P :P
Sincerely yours, iShowGrammar

Offline sweetboy

• Characters: lori, yhwach, celestial
WOO LOOK WEIRD. HAHAHA
BUT THE 2ND VIDEO ALT KILL IS ALLOWED? I THINK THAT VENO IS = yhwach/lori?  ;D
ALSO.......that video was from ages ago and it was already dealt with :P :)) :)) :)) :))
Last Edit: Jan 27, 2023, 10:12 am by sweetboy