Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yes im too dont worry ;) but i know how things role in the world :/

Offline Rhelanna

I also know how things role in this world. I have been around for over 30 years, so yeah. And I know my limits. And I don't throw insults at people when I'm irritated. If I think of it, I keep it to myself. I don't display it on a public forum.
 i am still seeing a major lag problem from players in Australia.. i know my hubby is one of them .. we love it here and do not want to switch to a new game due to it.. i know we did try the Dragon server cause of the lag but i really didn't like it there. yea there was no lag for him but yea i like it better here .. here on epic its more fun , laid back, and way more balanced.  idk what else can be done as per the servers ..  but im just saying that some of ur players still have major lag issues .. thanks for ur time 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I thin Agatio is trying to look for new and better hosts, but i also know hes very busy with the next patch. there are some bugs to be fixed :/ all of this require time and hes just one =x

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
ppl outside europe will always have some lag cus host might prolly be european , so if ppl cant log their 6 toons at same time then log 3 or 4 lol, and yeah if u open 6 clients ur comp will get slower, and with browsers , messengers and those kind of programs it will make ur comp even more laggy lol

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, there always be problem with lag if people are connecting from other continents... Server is 1 Gbit/s bandwidth so...

Offline Rhelanna

ppl outside europe will always have some lag cus host might prolly be european , so if ppl cant log their 6 toons at same time then log 3 or 4 lol, and yeah if u open 6 clients ur comp will get slower, and with browsers , messengers and those kind of programs it will make ur comp even more laggy lol

He can barely run 1 client now.

Offline vaine123

It depends on location of yourself, the server, and your bandwidth. It does matter on the resources your computer takes up as well. I lag once in awhile but nothing to extreme, my system is built for gaming I made sure of that, so my lag is from the server connection. I usually run 6games at once with 0 lag, but I do get lag spikes on this game only.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline Rhelanna

I built mine for gaming too.

ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 Motherboard
Intel i5 Sandy Bridge CPU
Radeon 6870 Graphics Card
8 gigs of Ram
1 T HDD

And my friend's pc was built for gaming too, except his CPU is a i7. His always ran 3 clients on PWI Sanctuary. He never had lag even in West Arch where all the catshops were on high settings. We both ran high settings with no trouble on the server host. *shrugs*

Offline vaine123

MicroATX Motherboard
i7-3960X
16GB RAM
2TB HDD
Dual 3GB DDR5 AMD Radeon HD 7950

I can handle this game to no end, but yes I do lag, so it is the server itself. But it may be a better host than the previous, so sometimes it is better to change.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.