Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should they add back the other EC farming areas (shrine and tide)

Yes
No
I dont care
WHY THE CRAP DID YOU TAKE IT OUT TO START WITH.

EC farming areas (shrine and tide) add?

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
I really really want GM and AGATIO to the put them back in EXACTLY THE WAY THEY USED TO BE sure keep the big one to its not like anyone is getting ec rich from it anyhow.the drop is like 1 for every 50 kills :P and the mobs have to much HP.

I didnt use the old places for ec as much as i used them for EXP. shrines balance was fantastic in the rate of EC to exp and HP of the mobs.

DEAR AGATIO PLZ PUT THEM BACK IN HUN!so much more fun that PV

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
well maybe add other farming area not shrine since its too laggy with huge mobs(or minimize/change the monster) and some people are pking.
Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 05:15 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I will have to agree that it would be nice to have the shrine / tide areas reimplemented.  As it is now the new area is a joke, it is totally useless to try and go farm ec's there.  I understand that it was moved do to some using a glitch, but you have punished the ones who used it fairly with the abusers. Instead of removing the mobs and making a new area, why not send GM's incognito and ban the abusers? Don't get me wrong I understand GM's are busy and do other things for the server, but it only takes a few minutes of their time to pop over and take a look....( reporting of others glitching to Gm's when you see them can also be of help )

New rules..
1st time caught glitching..1 day ban
2nd time...3 day ban
3rd time...1 month
or something like this..idk ( just my opinion )

Offline Navari

• Beginner
YES Please bring back Shrine... If you are a low level blue name and would like good exp and ec it was perfect.  As it is there is no place to farm ec (Plains the drop rate is a joke and not worth the time.  When in NS trying to farm it is useless even when blue named, a lot of people just farm blue named farmers)... If you are white named in Shrine you have the occasional pking to keep you from getting burned out from just killing mobs and u always have the option to go blue named.  If someone does not like the lag in Shrine go to Plains or NS, but don't punish the rest of us who aren't complaining.  I have had just as much lag in NS as I did in Shrine and I didn't care, it was fun.  As for glitching I kinda have to agree with Shay... if you see someone glitching report it.... you will never get completely away from this type of thing... where there is a will there is a way, people will find other ways to glitch. 

AGATIO Please Bring Back Shrine  :smiley: -insert wiggly monkey here-

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I will have to agree that it would be nice to have the shrine / tide areas reimplemented.  As it is now the new area is a joke, it is totally useless to try and go farm ec's there.  I understand that it was moved do to some using a glitch, but you have punished the ones who used it fairly with the abusers. Instead of removing the mobs and making a new area, why not send GM's incognito and ban the abusers? Don't get me wrong I understand GM's are busy and do other things for the server, but it only takes a few minutes of their time to pop over and take a look....( reporting of others glitching to Gm's when you see them can also be of help )

New rules..
1st time caught glitching..1 day ban
2nd time...3 day ban
3rd time...1 month
or something like this..idk ( just my opinion )
What was the glitch, anyways?
(:

TheRealNexy

The shrine one had to be moved due to Mystics getting all their summons , they would be killed by the mobs.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
PLZ PEOPLE KEEP ASKING FOR SHRINE OR A EXAACT REPLICA OF IT SOMEWERE ELSE LARGER .....i don't know this glitch and i dont care about the mystic involvement they can ask for help :/ it dont matter.   

plz plz plz!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I really really want GM and AGATIO to the put them back in EXACTLY THE WAY THEY USED TO BE sure keep the big one to its not like anyone is getting ec rich from it anyhow.the drop is like 1 for every 50 kills :P and the mobs have to much HP.

I didnt use the old places for ec as much as i used them for EXP. shrines balance was fantastic in the rate of EC to exp and HP of the mobs.

They where removed for a reason.. Everyone and their alts where abusing everything in those locations.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
They where removed for a reason.. Everyone and their alts where abusing everything in those locations.
THEN MOVE IT!

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I've been trying for a week and change to farm EC for my sin's gears, Plain is a waste, I spent 4 hours farming there and came away with a WHOPPING 22ec... Thats 4.5 an hour... NOT worth the effort. NS, I go there on my seeker, and while I CAN farm a decent amount of EC, the 5-1 ganks (When I'm making an OBVIOUS effort to stay out of PK tend to get more than a little annoying, even when I'm able to survive1/3 of the time) And going on my sin... pffft he's 145 wearing a mix of 140/130 gear, and i STILL get 5-1 ganked by people who were, it's painfully obvious to see, bullied too much growing up. I've got nothing against PK, I enjoy it from time to time, but when your only options are a waste of time, or losing the effort to gangs of angst ridden bullies roaming in packs, well... it gets frustrating. Shrine was awesome, and if you cant reintroduce it, at least try and replicate it's results elsewhere.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The only thing I agree with, Is the actual location. Its so boring looking at open land lol. Maybe look for a different area? But still have the mobs spread out enough to where the people can't Abuse it?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
The only thing I agree with, Is the actual location. Its so boring looking at open land lol. Maybe look for a different area? But still have the mobs spread out enough to where the people can't Abuse it?

It's not the location we are complaining about, it's the drop rate. Time Invested =/= reward gained. If you spend 8 hours there, and come away with 50ec, where is the gain? It's not there to be had.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline ragewraith

yes bring back shrine, or rather if you decide not to bring back shrine for whatever reason, can always increase drop rates on plain of farewell, idc which one you do but tired of nightscream being the only viable option to just farm EC especially when it doesn't matter if you are blue name or not. and farming 4 to 10 EC an hour on plain of farewell is a little ridiculous.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

They put the mobs in a much more spread out area because of all the groups that sat afk with 1 single puller picking up all the ec, no work in that whatsoever. they already talked about buffing the new drop rate though, just gotta work for the ec now
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
like i said i dont care as much about ec (however it is a great alternative to NS being a hard ass all the time) i liked shrine for the 200k hp not to hard or weak and you get 45-50k exp with an ESO turned on. if im not mistaken.

the votes are in my favor. PLZ put it back idc if its in a new location i just want the same stats.