• Characters: Yuffie
Tomorrow 12 pm   :police:
confirmation?
:)

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
  • Faction: Alamat
confirmation?
Doing this because I cant find any 1v1s for a few months now, and I think I have fought, and beat, every player in the game. If you, the reader would like to challenge this claim then I invite you to do so.

You can trash talk or post nonesense on my other threads, therefore comments which do not take the form:

Class: (e.g Stormbringer)
Ingame Name: (e.g Eclisse)

Will not be considered. I will give 5MIL EC to the person who manages to beat me overall score. If you have any questions, message me. If you do comment not in the specified form, then you just reveal yourself to be a coward anyway. I will also be using this as a frame of reference whenever someone talks of 1v1s but refuses to proceed with them.
No way Out

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
confirmation?
mael is a former game master in the epic perfect world server he knows information none does, be there 12pm server time

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
Tomorrow 12 pm   :police:
can't wait for it, putting alarm @12pm, im so excited, almost didn't believe it, thanks sir GMael

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
>:( :police:
Dw bro ik you’d never lie to innocent pw players
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Tykes

• Team Remember
  • Faction: Alamat
Doing this because I cant find any 1v1s for a few months now, and I think I have fought, and beat, every player in the game. If you, the reader would like to challenge this claim then I invite you to do so.

You can trash talk or post nonesense on my other threads, therefore comments which do not take the form:

Will not be considered. I will give 5MIL EC to the person who manages to beat me overall score. If you have any questions, message me. If you do comment not in the specified form, then you just reveal yourself to be a coward anyway. I will also be using this as a frame of reference whenever someone talks of 1v1s but refuses to proceed with them.
No way Out

Offline mael

• Forum Veteran
true  :police:

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege

Sorry brother I don’t play anymore otherwise I would love to 
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
wtb easter patch
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline ʍɪηᴅʏ

• ♥️ԼƠƔЄ
  • Vengeance ☁
  • Characters: Miuu, Mindy
Easter patch would be nice …

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
  • Characters: Introvert
  • Faction: None
me and my friends been waiting new content since last april so we can do a comeback, wheres the new class ?!?! WHERES NEW FASHION ?!?! NO MORE PLAYOFF EVENTS, NO FASHION EVENTS EITHER I NEED MY FASHIONISTA TITLE
Yes please I need to beat tarci here in Fash event i got so many theme sets prepared 

Offline qwerty123456u

• Faction: TheUnion
mael is a former game master in the epic perfect world server he knows information none does, be there 12pm server time
jao pls gibe patch i nid perfect world epic pw perfect

Offline loren.

EVERYONE WAKE UP THEY ADDED PATCH AND THERE IS MASS PK RN 200 VS 200

Offline Sachella

• Sigma
  • We need GOD because the future is not in our hands.
me and my friends been waiting new content since last april so we can do a comeback, wheres the new class ?!?! WHERES NEW FASHION ?!?! NO MORE PLAYOFF EVENTS, NO FASHION EVENTS EITHER I NEED MY FASHIONISTA TITLE
+ new fashion please