Honorable mentions:
Holymoly
:rolleyes:
:-*
hiiiiiiiii
Hi bestie!!

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
HELLO GUYS SINCE 2022 IS ALMOST OVER I THINK I CAN FINALLY MAKE TOP 15 GUILD OF 2022 now

15. ragnorak
14. Vengeance
13. Ascended
12. Fate
11. Holymoly
10. yuro
09. Clash
08. Siege
07. Haetrum
06. Targaryen
05. Nostalgia
04. Almt
03. Gringos
02. gangsht
01. Muffin

HONORABLE 15-20th mentions, in no particularly order

Prominent
anarchy
Adversary
xooos
smexc

comment your own list below

UPDATED
:)) didnt know my wf was a guild in 2022 das wildddd.
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Don Jon

• Xpendable's Spokesman
  • Characters: Doom
  • Faction: Xpendable
Now now, i dont think epw had 15 guilds, more like 5-7 groups of friends that changed guild names accordingly to who was switching edate at the time or old timers that got back in the game that were clearly part of other core guilds that didnt want to '' ress '' the name to not taint it.

lets say a group of friends is the top 1 in the server when together, if they make 15 guilds the entire top 15 is theirs? i dont think it should be viewed that way.

also how are we judging top guilds? pk dominance? what about timezones? TW? i can open map rn and tell you the top 3. biggest mass pk? we all know that it eventually becomes a mix of small guilds merged into a big guild backstabbing one another with 4-5 small ones in 1 party killing random targets.

so as always i ruin the fun, but just to make it even more chaotic, my top 1 would be Nostagia, just for the fact that (most) the players dont leave the server to go pk on other server and since this is a >>>EPW<<< >>>>YEARLY<<< TOP its more than fitting that i put the guild i see members of everytime i log in the game instead of whatever wannabe tohou fan fake weeb shit or edgy word someone decide to pick for a guild for the next 15 days.

think thats it.

Honorable mention: HolyMoly
you don't get points for being online the most that would make Annikka the best player in epw

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / WaltDisney / BigPunisher / Gatekeeper

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
Now now, i dont think epw had 15 guilds, more like 5-7 groups of friends that changed guild names accordingly to who was switching edate at the time or old timers that got back in the game that were clearly part of other core guilds that didnt want to '' ress '' the name to not taint it.

lets say a group of friends is the top 1 in the server when together, if they make 15 guilds the entire top 15 is theirs? i dont think it should be viewed that way.

also how are we judging top guilds? pk dominance? what about timezones? TW? i can open map rn and tell you the top 3. biggest mass pk? we all know that it eventually becomes a mix of small guilds merged into a big guild backstabbing one another with 4-5 small ones in 1 party killing random targets.

so as always i ruin the fun, but just to make it even more chaotic, my top 1 would be Nostagia, just for the fact that (most) the players dont leave the server to go pk on other server and since this is a >>>EPW<<< >>>>YEARLY<<< TOP its more than fitting that i put the guild i see members of everytime i log in the game instead of whatever wannabe tohou fan fake weeb shit or edgy word someone decide to pick for a guild for the next 15 days.

think thats it.

Honorable mention: HolyMoly
i agree, top group of friends would be me on db me on wb me on ea me on sin me on sb me on mage me on ep then comes vand and levi

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
i agree, top group of friends would be me on db me on wb me on ea me on sin me on sb me on mage me on ep then comes vand and levi
The fact you consider your self any good compared to who ever was around has to be the biggest joke of 2022 bruhv 
Go back to being depressed and jump to hidden alts 

Offline kapselek47

No one cares about this server anymore. choosing 15 out of 50 players for the whole server is a bit of an embarrassment ;d

Offline Arsonal

• Old Player
The fact you consider your self any good compared to who ever was around has to be the biggest joke of 2022 bruhv
Go back to being depressed and jump to hidden alts
I don’t know why ure obsessed with me lately, is it because I beat everyone from ur friends circle? I stopped taking this game seriously since 2019 but u and ur friends still do obviously jumping from server to another. You are garbage get over it, I didn’t even know u when I actually played the game and won every playoffs. Happy new years and merry Christmas : )

Offline Drama

• w.e
So true bestie

Offline Sebyy

• Resiliencia
  • Los ganadores no lo demostramos solo con palabras
  • Characters: Daddy Zayrox Daddy Seby
  • Faction: I am free
 Nosferatu vs vandals easy

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
oh boy cuckold arab really be hitting depression differently, maybe seek some help  8) time to find new faction and new group of friend after losing 20v20 3-0 and 0 kills kappa

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Wish I had friends  :(

Offline Steffyy

• Transwoman
  • Proud member of LGBTQI+
  • Characters: Steffy
  • Faction: Amate

Offline Sebyy

• Resiliencia
  • Los ganadores no lo demostramos solo con palabras