Epic Perfect World

EPIC PW 2022 TOP 15

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
HELLO GUYS SINCE 2022 IS ALMOST OVER I THINK I CAN FINALLY MAKE TOP 15 GUILD OF 2022 now

15. ragnorak
14. Vengeance
13. Ascended
12. Fate
11. Holymoly
10. yuro
09. Clash
08. Siege
07. Haetrum
06. Targaryen
05. Nostalgia
04. Almt
03. Gringos
02. gangsht
01. Muffin

HONORABLE 15-20th mentions, in no particularly order

Prominent
anarchy
Adversary
xooos
smexc

comment your own list below

UPDATED
Last Edit: Dec 29, 2022, 01:36 pm by Pheng

Offline うあやめちは

• Weapon Designer                                                     🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤💙
  • {Man} Once upon a time there was a lovely princess.But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort which could only be broken by love's first kiss.She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon.Many brave knigts had
  • Characters: attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but non prevailed.
  • Faction: She waited in the dr
it wont change the fact that NOHOMO is the best guild ..

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
sir this is about 2022 only

Offline Env1

• Characters: Envici
  • Faction: Pr1me

MUFFIN  #1
    HOW TO COOK BAT SOUP:
    Place the bats in a large kettle and add water to cover, ginger, onion, garlic and salt.
    • Bring to a boil and cook for 60 minutes.
    • Strain broth into a second kettle.
    • Take the bats, skin them and discard the skin.
    • Remove meat from the bones and return meat, and any of the viscera you fancy, to the broth.
    • Heat.
    • Serve liberally sprinkled with scallions and further seasoned with soy sauce and/or coconut cream.
    • Makes 4 servings.

Last Edit: Dec 29, 2022, 10:34 am by Riveter

Offline relyonme

• . . . . .
HELLO GUYS SINCE 2022 IS ALMOST OVER I THINK I CAN FINALLY MAKE TOP 15 GUILD OF 2022 now

15. Artifex
14. HangOver
13. Xpendable
12. Akatsuki
11. Vengeance
10. OnePiece
09. Revenge
08. Vandals
07. Samurai
06. xooos
05. Nostalgia
04. Adverse
03. Fate
02. CardinaLs
01. Romar

Prominent
Gringos
Adversary
Muffin
yuro

Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste and ease in preparation.

A dish that is classically and quintessentially Pinoy, chicken adobo is a dish that is beloved by many across the country. While there have been several variations of adobo across the years, chicken adobo remains one of the most popular –– and for good reason!

The taste of juicy chicken in a succulent, umami adobo sauce makes chicken adobo a comfort food for all ages. From kids to adults, we can’t get enough of this mouthwatering meal!
What is Adobo Chicken?
A dish and cooking process native to the Philippines, adobo refers to the method of marinating meat, seafood, or vegetables (pretty much anything!) in a combination of soy sauce and vinegar. This marinade also includes other herbs and flavorings like garlic, bay leaves, and whole peppercorns.
Cooking food in vinegar is no foreign concept to us Filipinos. In pre-colonial times, our ancestors used to cook seafood in vinegar in order to preserve their freshness. Many regard adobo as a spin on kinilaw, which is another traditional cooking method. Kinilaw refers mainly to cooking raw seafood in vinegar and spices. Another similar process is paksiw, which utilizes meat broth in vinegar and spices.
What really sets adobo apart is the presence of soy sauce in its marinade. While vinegar has a pungent aroma and a very distinctly sour taste, soy sauce is on both the sweeter and saltier side. A staple in any Asian household, soy sauce (or toyo) definitely helps in bringing out chicken adobo’s savory taste.
(Here’s a fun fact: did you know that there are different kinds of soy sauce? In Japan especially, there are five different kinds of soy sauce that each have their own unique flavors and uses. The most common one you’ll find in markets is dark soy sauce, or koikuchi. With a deeper color than most other types, dark soy sauce is packed with flavor –– perfect for your chicken adobo!)
Adobo also contains dry bay leaves in its recipe. Although you aren’t to eat them whole, bay leaves lend their subtle, deep flavors to this umami dish. It may not be the star of the show, but your chicken adobo wouldn’t be complete without it. However, you can choose to substitute this herb with basil if you can’t find it at stores.
Chicken Adobo Origin
The famous Chicken Adobo originated in the Philippines. The dish is prepared using the Inadobo style of cooking. It means cooking meat or seafood with vinegar and mostly soy sauce. It is a popular method during the olden days when refrigerators and freezers were not yet available because vinegar helps extend the shelf life of food. Another popular variation is pork adobo using pork belly,
How to Cook Chicken Adobo
Cooking Chicken Adobo is quick and simple. This recipe suggests marinating the chicken to make it more flavorful. It is the best way to go if you want to experience authentic Filipino chicken adobo. If you are in a hurry, feel free to skip this step, but make sure to simmer the chicken longer than 30 minutes to better extract the flavors from it.
Start by marinating the chicken in soy sauce and garlic. The garlic needs to be crushed for best results. This process takes 1 hour to 12 hours depending on how flavorful you want the dish to be. Sometimes marinating for an hour is not enough. I think that 3 hours is optimal. The chicken absorbs most of the flavors from the soy sauce and garlic during this step. It is noticeable when you taste the dish after cooking. Note that it is also possible to include the vinegar in this step.
The next step is to separate the chicken from the marinade. Make sure to set the marinade aside because it will be used later on. Pan-fry the chicken pieces for 1 to 1 ½ minutes per side. This will partially cook the outer part. It also makes the skin tough enough to withstand stewing later. This means that it will remain intact, which is nice for presentation.
Pour marinade into the pot and add water. Let boil. The bay leaves and whole peppercorn can now be added. The process takes 20 to 25 minutes depending on the quality of the chicken. However, feel free to cook longer in low heat for a super tender chicken adobo.
Add the vinegar. This can also be added as a part of the marinade. Let it cook for 10 minutes and then add sugar and salt. I only add salt if needed. It is important to taste your dish before adding seasonings.
Filipino chicken adobo can be served with or without sauce. If you like it very tasty then continue to cook on an uncovered cooking pot until the liquid completely evaporates.
Cooking Tips and Alternative Ingredients
Chicken adobo is one of the easiest dishes you can make! It is a very straightforward recipe, and one even beginner to novice cooks can follow with ease. It is also an adaptable one; if you’re one to like onions, potatoes, pineapples, or eggs in your adobo, feel free to have it! With so many variations, chicken adobo really has something for everyone.
The most important part of cooking chicken adobo is the marinade. The longer you let your chicken marinate in the rich combination of adobo flavors, the tastier it’ll be! I tend to make multiple batches of chicken adobo, so I can cook adobo whenever I feel like it. The longer it stays in the freezer, the more your chicken is able to absorb adobo’s amazing taste.
Marinating can be a time consuming process depending on how you view the situation. Since I cook this often for my family, I usually prepare the chicken ahead of time. I marinate 3 batches of chicken pieces the night before I cook the first batch. Keep the remaining marinated chicken in the freezer for later use.
If you want your chicken to be a lot tenderer before the actual cooking process, another option you have is letting your chicken marinate inside a slow cooker or crockpot the night before. By leaving it to steep overnight, you are further enhancing its flavors. Putting meat in a slow cooker makes your chicken adobo much juicier; it’ll practically melt in your mouth!
You might be wondering, too, about what to serve with chicken adobo. As is the deal with many Filipino dishes, you can never go wrong with pairing your ulam with a heaping bowl or plate of white or brown rice! Simply pouring adobo sauce over rice is a satisfying and delicious treat on its own. Another carb I recommend with chicken adobo is mashed potatoes, or even quinoa if you want something healthier! A refreshing fruit salad may also work in order to cut through that rich, garlicky, umami taste.
Useful tips
  • Use any chicken part when cooking Filipino chicken adobo. The common parts that I use are thigh, drumstick, and breast.
  • Dark Soy Sauce is common when for adobo. However, you may use any kind of soy sauce that you prefer. Using light soy sauce is not bad. Coconut aminos will also work.
  • White vinegar is commonly used. Cane vinegar and apple cider vinegar works too.
  • Garlic helps make adobo delicious. Use as many garlic as you prefer.
  • Onions can also be used for chicken adobo. If this is the case, it will need to be sautéed after pan frying the chicken.
This dish is best served with warm white rice. This does not mean that you cannot pair it with other side dishes though. Here are some of the different side dish recipes I recommend:
Other Kinds of Adobo
Many love chicken adobo because of its accessibility. This dish’s ingredients are easy to find along your local supermarket aisles, and they’re also on the more cost-efficient side –- perfect for a morning, noon, or night meal.
But while chicken adobo is one of the most popular renditions of this classic dish, there are several other variations that have made adobo as well loved as it is today.
Adobong Manok sa Gata (Chicken Adobo in Coconut Milk)
Think of this variation as your regular chicken adobo with a spin! The addition of coconut milk (or gata) in your traditional adobo makes for a richer and creamier dish. Fans of the tropical flavors of coconut milk will definitely enjoy this adobo with warm white rice. Chicken adobo sa gata is great for those who want to try something new out with a classic family favorite.
Killer Chicken Adobo
You may be surprised to learn that this version of adobo actually includes lemon lime soda! Sounds strange? Don’t worry; it felt that way for me at first, too. But lemon lime not only works as a great source of sugar; it also makes your chicken a lot juicier! This version of adobo is a bit on the dryer side, but you still get to retain chicken that’s deliciously moist.
Coke Pork Adobo
Another popular protein you find in adobo apart from chicken is pork! Lean and succulent, pork belly is a juicy and viable substitute if you’re looking to make your adobo a little more sinful. What makes this kind of pork adobo special is the presence of Coke in the cooking process. Using Coke in Coke Pork Adobo adds that extra bit of sweetness to this umami dish. Cooking your pork in this soft drink (any soft drink, really!) is also a great way to make your dish that little bit more tender.
Adobong Pusit (Squid Adobo)

One of the perks of living on an archipelago is that fresh seafood is ever abundant! Fish, squid, and other shellfish line the fresh and frozen sections of our supermarkets with ease. And one of the best ways to enjoy this bounty of seafood is, of course, to turn it into adobo! Adobong Pusit is one of the quickest and most uncomplicated ways of enjoying adobo. While the task of cleaning and slicing shrimp may seem daunting at first, it’s actually quite simple! And from thereon, doing the rest of the recipe comes as just a breeze. So when you see squid at the supermarket, don’t hesitate to try it for this yummy recipe!
Adobong Kangkong
Humble but nutritious, kangkong is a vegetable rich in several vitamins and nutrients. Also called water spinach, kangkong is green, leafy, and mild in taste––and the flavors of adobo sauce bring a vibrance to kangkong that wasn’t there before! This adobong kangkong is great for people who want to cut down on the amount of meat in their diet. If you’re still craving those delicious adobo flavors but don’t want the heaviness of pork or chicken adobo, I recommend this! Not only is it super healthy, but you just can’t go wrong with that classic adobo taste.
You can also try this variation with sitaw (string beans), and a hearty, crisp topping of chicharon too!
Which variation of adobo is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below. But if you want to learn how to make the classic chicken adobo, read on.

Have leftovers?
Did you end up making more chicken adobo than you thought you would? This is actually quite a common problem, believe it or not. Regardless, it’s a problem that comes with a fairly easy solution.
If you want to make the most out of your chicken adobo leftovers, turn it into adobo fried rice! This adobo fried rice is the best way to enjoy the adobo you have left. Although I use pork in this recipe, chicken works just as well. Since we Filipinos love rice, incorporating our leftover pieces of another dish we love and mixing them together just makes sense. With or without egg, it’s definitely a treat.
Garlicky, savory, and oh so scrumptious, adobo fried rice is the best thing to wake you up in the morning!
With how delicious chicken adobo is, there’s no wondering why many hail it as the National Dish of the Philippines. Rivaling only the sour sinigang broth, adobo’s unique flavor makes it so beloved.
This recipe for chicken adobo tastes just right and the cooking time is around 30 minutes. The best way to eat chicken adobo is to have it with warm white rice. The combo is simply known as Chicken Adobo and Rice. Pouring some of the adobo sauce over rice before eating is a good idea because it makes it more flavorful

Instructions

• Combine chicken, soy sauce, and garlic in a large bowl. Mix well. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour. Note: the longer the time, the better
  • Heat a cooking pot. Pour cooking oil.
  • When the oil is hot enough, pan-fry the marinated chicken for 2 minutes per side.
  • Pour-in the remaining marinade, including garlic. Add water. Bring to a boil
  • Add dried bay leaves and whole peppercorn. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken gets tender
  • Add vinegar. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
  • Put-in the sugar, and salt. Stir and turn the heat off.Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!

Nutrition
Calories: 607kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 1317mg | Potassium: 496mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
1. yuro
2. yuro
3. yuro
4. yuro
5. yuro
6. yuro
7. yuro
8. yuro
9. yuro
10. yuro
11. yuro
12. yuro
13. yuro
14. yuro
15. yuro

Honorable mentions:
Holymoly
Savagery
Artifex

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

15. ragnorak
14. Vengeance
13. Ascended
12. Holymoly
11. Fate
10. yuro
09. Clash
08. Siege
07. Haetrum
06. Targaryen
05. Nostalgia
04. Almt
03. Gringos
02. gangsht
01. Muffin

Prominent
anarchy
Adversary
xooos
smexc

UPDATED
Higher than vengeance suck it up levi

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

15. ragnorak
14. Vengeance
13. Ascended
12. Holymoly
11. Fate
10. yuro
09. Clash
08. Siege
07. Haetrum
06. Targaryen
05. Nostalgia
04. Almt
03. Gringos
02. gangsht
01. Muffin

Prominent
anarchy
Adversary
xooos
smexc

UPDATED
I do feel Holymoly should be higher on the list :(

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I do feel Holymoly should be higher on the list :(
after today pk, i have decided to move down fate to 12th and holymoly to 11th.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
1. yuro
2. yuro
3. yuro
4. yuro
5. yuro
6. yuro
7. yuro
8. yuro
9. yuro
10. yuro
11. yuro
12. yuro
13. yuro
14. yuro
15. yuro

Honorable mentions:
Holymoly
Savagery
Artifex
members in 10th place guild CANT MAKE own list

Offline relyonme

• . . . . .

15. Artifex
14. HangOver
13. Xpendable
12. Akatsuki
11. Vengeance
10. OnePiece
09. Revenge
08. Vandals
07. Samurai
06. xooos
05. Nostalgia
04. Adverse
03. Fate
02. CardinaLs
01. Romar

Prominent
Gringos
Adversary
Muffin
yuro

Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste and ease in preparation.

A dish that is classically and quintessentially Pinoy, chicken adobo is a dish that is beloved by many across the country. While there have been several variations of adobo across the years, chicken adobo remains one of the most popular –– and for good reason!

The taste of juicy chicken in a succulent, umami adobo sauce makes chicken adobo a comfort food for all ages. From kids to adults, we can’t get enough of this mouthwatering meal!
What is Adobo Chicken?
A dish and cooking process native to the Philippines, adobo refers to the method of marinating meat, seafood, or vegetables (pretty much anything!) in a combination of soy sauce and vinegar. This marinade also includes other herbs and flavorings like garlic, bay leaves, and whole peppercorns.
Cooking food in vinegar is no foreign concept to us Filipinos. In pre-colonial times, our ancestors used to cook seafood in vinegar in order to preserve their freshness. Many regard adobo as a spin on kinilaw, which is another traditional cooking method. Kinilaw refers mainly to cooking raw seafood in vinegar and spices. Another similar process is paksiw, which utilizes meat broth in vinegar and spices.
What really sets adobo apart is the presence of soy sauce in its marinade. While vinegar has a pungent aroma and a very distinctly sour taste, soy sauce is on both the sweeter and saltier side. A staple in any Asian household, soy sauce (or toyo) definitely helps in bringing out chicken adobo’s savory taste.
(Here’s a fun fact: did you know that there are different kinds of soy sauce? In Japan especially, there are five different kinds of soy sauce that each have their own unique flavors and uses. The most common one you’ll find in markets is dark soy sauce, or koikuchi. With a deeper color than most other types, dark soy sauce is packed with flavor –– perfect for your chicken adobo!)
Adobo also contains dry bay leaves in its recipe. Although you aren’t to eat them whole, bay leaves lend their subtle, deep flavors to this umami dish. It may not be the star of the show, but your chicken adobo wouldn’t be complete without it. However, you can choose to substitute this herb with basil if you can’t find it at stores.
Chicken Adobo Origin
The famous Chicken Adobo originated in the Philippines. The dish is prepared using the Inadobo style of cooking. It means cooking meat or seafood with vinegar and mostly soy sauce. It is a popular method during the olden days when refrigerators and freezers were not yet available because vinegar helps extend the shelf life of food. Another popular variation is pork adobo using pork belly,
How to Cook Chicken Adobo
Cooking Chicken Adobo is quick and simple. This recipe suggests marinating the chicken to make it more flavorful. It is the best way to go if you want to experience authentic Filipino chicken adobo. If you are in a hurry, feel free to skip this step, but make sure to simmer the chicken longer than 30 minutes to better extract the flavors from it.
Start by marinating the chicken in soy sauce and garlic. The garlic needs to be crushed for best results. This process takes 1 hour to 12 hours depending on how flavorful you want the dish to be. Sometimes marinating for an hour is not enough. I think that 3 hours is optimal. The chicken absorbs most of the flavors from the soy sauce and garlic during this step. It is noticeable when you taste the dish after cooking. Note that it is also possible to include the vinegar in this step.
The next step is to separate the chicken from the marinade. Make sure to set the marinade aside because it will be used later on. Pan-fry the chicken pieces for 1 to 1 ½ minutes per side. This will partially cook the outer part. It also makes the skin tough enough to withstand stewing later. This means that it will remain intact, which is nice for presentation.
Pour marinade into the pot and add water. Let boil. The bay leaves and whole peppercorn can now be added. The process takes 20 to 25 minutes depending on the quality of the chicken. However, feel free to cook longer in low heat for a super tender chicken adobo.
Add the vinegar. This can also be added as a part of the marinade. Let it cook for 10 minutes and then add sugar and salt. I only add salt if needed. It is important to taste your dish before adding seasonings.
Filipino chicken adobo can be served with or without sauce. If you like it very tasty then continue to cook on an uncovered cooking pot until the liquid completely evaporates.
Cooking Tips and Alternative Ingredients
Chicken adobo is one of the easiest dishes you can make! It is a very straightforward recipe, and one even beginner to novice cooks can follow with ease. It is also an adaptable one; if you’re one to like onions, potatoes, pineapples, or eggs in your adobo, feel free to have it! With so many variations, chicken adobo really has something for everyone.
The most important part of cooking chicken adobo is the marinade. The longer you let your chicken marinate in the rich combination of adobo flavors, the tastier it’ll be! I tend to make multiple batches of chicken adobo, so I can cook adobo whenever I feel like it. The longer it stays in the freezer, the more your chicken is able to absorb adobo’s amazing taste.
Marinating can be a time consuming process depending on how you view the situation. Since I cook this often for my family, I usually prepare the chicken ahead of time. I marinate 3 batches of chicken pieces the night before I cook the first batch. Keep the remaining marinated chicken in the freezer for later use.
If you want your chicken to be a lot tenderer before the actual cooking process, another option you have is letting your chicken marinate inside a slow cooker or crockpot the night before. By leaving it to steep overnight, you are further enhancing its flavors. Putting meat in a slow cooker makes your chicken adobo much juicier; it’ll practically melt in your mouth!
You might be wondering, too, about what to serve with chicken adobo. As is the deal with many Filipino dishes, you can never go wrong with pairing your ulam with a heaping bowl or plate of white or brown rice! Simply pouring adobo sauce over rice is a satisfying and delicious treat on its own. Another carb I recommend with chicken adobo is mashed potatoes, or even quinoa if you want something healthier! A refreshing fruit salad may also work in order to cut through that rich, garlicky, umami taste.
Useful tips
  • Use any chicken part when cooking Filipino chicken adobo. The common parts that I use are thigh, drumstick, and breast.
  • Dark Soy Sauce is common when for adobo. However, you may use any kind of soy sauce that you prefer. Using light soy sauce is not bad. Coconut aminos will also work.
  • White vinegar is commonly used. Cane vinegar and apple cider vinegar works too.
  • Garlic helps make adobo delicious. Use as many garlic as you prefer.
  • Onions can also be used for chicken adobo. If this is the case, it will need to be sautéed after pan frying the chicken.
This dish is best served with warm white rice. This does not mean that you cannot pair it with other side dishes though. Here are some of the different side dish recipes I recommend:
Other Kinds of Adobo
Many love chicken adobo because of its accessibility. This dish’s ingredients are easy to find along your local supermarket aisles, and they’re also on the more cost-efficient side –- perfect for a morning, noon, or night meal.
But while chicken adobo is one of the most popular renditions of this classic dish, there are several other variations that have made adobo as well loved as it is today.
Adobong Manok sa Gata (Chicken Adobo in Coconut Milk)
Think of this variation as your regular chicken adobo with a spin! The addition of coconut milk (or gata) in your traditional adobo makes for a richer and creamier dish. Fans of the tropical flavors of coconut milk will definitely enjoy this adobo with warm white rice. Chicken adobo sa gata is great for those who want to try something new out with a classic family favorite.
Killer Chicken Adobo
You may be surprised to learn that this version of adobo actually includes lemon lime soda! Sounds strange? Don’t worry; it felt that way for me at first, too. But lemon lime not only works as a great source of sugar; it also makes your chicken a lot juicier! This version of adobo is a bit on the dryer side, but you still get to retain chicken that’s deliciously moist.
Coke Pork Adobo
Another popular protein you find in adobo apart from chicken is pork! Lean and succulent, pork belly is a juicy and viable substitute if you’re looking to make your adobo a little more sinful. What makes this kind of pork adobo special is the presence of Coke in the cooking process. Using Coke in Coke Pork Adobo adds that extra bit of sweetness to this umami dish. Cooking your pork in this soft drink (any soft drink, really!) is also a great way to make your dish that little bit more tender.
Adobong Pusit (Squid Adobo)

One of the perks of living on an archipelago is that fresh seafood is ever abundant! Fish, squid, and other shellfish line the fresh and frozen sections of our supermarkets with ease. And one of the best ways to enjoy this bounty of seafood is, of course, to turn it into adobo! Adobong Pusit is one of the quickest and most uncomplicated ways of enjoying adobo. While the task of cleaning and slicing shrimp may seem daunting at first, it’s actually quite simple! And from thereon, doing the rest of the recipe comes as just a breeze. So when you see squid at the supermarket, don’t hesitate to try it for this yummy recipe!
Adobong Kangkong
Humble but nutritious, kangkong is a vegetable rich in several vitamins and nutrients. Also called water spinach, kangkong is green, leafy, and mild in taste––and the flavors of adobo sauce bring a vibrance to kangkong that wasn’t there before! This adobong kangkong is great for people who want to cut down on the amount of meat in their diet. If you’re still craving those delicious adobo flavors but don’t want the heaviness of pork or chicken adobo, I recommend this! Not only is it super healthy, but you just can’t go wrong with that classic adobo taste.
You can also try this variation with sitaw (string beans), and a hearty, crisp topping of chicharon too!
Which variation of adobo is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below. But if you want to learn how to make the classic chicken adobo, read on.

Have leftovers?
Did you end up making more chicken adobo than you thought you would? This is actually quite a common problem, believe it or not. Regardless, it’s a problem that comes with a fairly easy solution.
If you want to make the most out of your chicken adobo leftovers, turn it into adobo fried rice! This adobo fried rice is the best way to enjoy the adobo you have left. Although I use pork in this recipe, chicken works just as well. Since we Filipinos love rice, incorporating our leftover pieces of another dish we love and mixing them together just makes sense. With or without egg, it’s definitely a treat.
Garlicky, savory, and oh so scrumptious, adobo fried rice is the best thing to wake you up in the morning!
With how delicious chicken adobo is, there’s no wondering why many hail it as the National Dish of the Philippines. Rivaling only the sour sinigang broth, adobo’s unique flavor makes it so beloved.
This recipe for chicken adobo tastes just right and the cooking time is around 30 minutes. The best way to eat chicken adobo is to have it with warm white rice. The combo is simply known as Chicken Adobo and Rice. Pouring some of the adobo sauce over rice before eating is a good idea because it makes it more flavorful

Instructions

• Combine chicken, soy sauce, and garlic in a large bowl. Mix well. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour. Note: the longer the time, the better
  • Heat a cooking pot. Pour cooking oil.
  • When the oil is hot enough, pan-fry the marinated chicken for 2 minutes per side.
  • Pour-in the remaining marinade, including garlic. Add water. Bring to a boil
  • Add dried bay leaves and whole peppercorn. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken gets tender
  • Add vinegar. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
  • Put-in the sugar, and salt. Stir and turn the heat off.Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!

Nutrition
Calories: 607kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 1317mg | Potassium: 496mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 365IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
after today pk, i have decided to move down fate to 12th and holymoly to 11th.
very generous sir

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
1. yuro
2. yuro
3. yuro
4. yuro
5. yuro
6. yuro
7. yuro
8. yuro
9. yuro
10. yuro
11. yuro
12. yuro
13. yuro
14. yuro
15. yuro

Honorable mentions:
Holymoly
Savagery
Artifex
Honorable mentions:
Holymoly
:rolleyes:

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
You mean the NoHomo that got rekt by 10 original xpendable members  back in the day. Kekw

Offline ???????

• Bald 58 years old Man
  • Afk for idk how long
  • Characters: EPWSmelliest
  • Faction: Im an Elitist
Now now, i dont think epw had 15 guilds, more like 5-7 groups of friends that changed guild names accordingly to who was switching edate at the time or old timers that got back in the game that were clearly part of other core guilds that didnt want to '' ress '' the name to not taint it.

lets say a group of friends is the top 1 in the server when together, if they make 15 guilds the entire top 15 is theirs? i dont think it should be viewed that way.

also how are we judging top guilds? pk dominance? what about timezones? TW? i can open map rn and tell you the top 3. biggest mass pk? we all know that it eventually becomes a mix of small guilds merged into a big guild backstabbing one another with 4-5 small ones in 1 party killing random targets.

so as always i ruin the fun, but just to make it even more chaotic, my top 1 would be Nostagia, just for the fact that (most) the players dont leave the server to go pk on other server and since this is a >>>EPW<<< >>>>YEARLY<<< TOP its more than fitting that i put the guild i see members of everytime i log in the game instead of whatever wannabe tohou fan fake weeb shit or edgy word someone decide to pick for a guild for the next 15 days.

think thats it.

Honorable mention: HolyMoly
Ive taken my pills and my goth gf didnt dissapear, send help.