Epic Perfect World

Make Fortune Particles Tradable

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
  • Characters: Introvert
  • Faction: None
Getting new helm has become a pain in my ass bc fortune particles are untradeabe

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
Trade fortune for misfortune and vice versa
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Manequin

The reason it's untradeable was because they want players to do BOTH PVE and PVP.

Otherwise, just pay EC to get a ready-made helm.

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob

The reason it's untradeable was because they want players to do BOTH PVE and PVP.

Otherwise, just pay EC to get a ready-made helm.
They added the pvp shop thing and no one is making helm from fortune ngl its hard xD

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
Trade fortune for misfortune and vice versa
man 200misfo =100 fortune and misfo hard to farmm than fortune considering i do slay the demon daily on 5 toons and if i make the long trade i end with 1/3 of what i originally farmed

Offline Sadderdaze

• Siege
  • Faction: Siege
man 200misfo =100 fortune and misfo hard to farmm than fortune considering i do slay the demon daily on 5 toons and if i make the long trade i end with 1/3 of what i originally farmed
1/2. Not 1/3d… 
Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility. Listen, everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist. The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war and hatred is born in order to protect love. There are other serveres causal relationships that cannot be separated.

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
1/2. Not 1/3d…
bruh 200 fortune from alts into 100 misfo then 100 misfo into 50 fortune :(

Offline Manequin

Those PVE particles are stash-able, you know that right?

So just make sure you get the helm from faction base on one of your PVE toons.

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
You know you can /HangmanBot once per toon (8?/acc) & account stash everythin away, right? :p
:)

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
You know you can /HangmanBot once per toon (8?/acc) & account stash everythin away, right? :p
HangmanBot?

Offline Manequin

+1

HangmanBot?
It's an automated event which gives you the particles as reward.
Just pm /HangmanBot and follow the instructions, you can win up to 25 particles (each toon) if I'm not mistaken.

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
+1
It's an automated event which gives you the particles as reward.
Just pm /HangmanBot and follow the instructions, you can win up to 25 particles (each toon) if I'm not mistaken.
since when??

Offline Manequin

It has been one of the earlier patches since Inf's takeover I think.

Since these particles were introduced.

Read the patch files... :normal-37: