Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the Purify Spell in weapon be changed?

Yes, make the speed and free move buff to last 0.5 - 1 second
, Solomon, KingCobra, Tradewind, Frend, Uriel, Abis, ℬʋttɦҿαɗ, blackfire, KiKoriki, Lith, Vermilion, Fab, ThaPinky, Sombrero, Shadowchiz, Suwolo157, Ribo, moo, cocaboy, CookieVookie
Yes, make the speed and free move buff to last around 2.5 seconds
, Elly, Vindex, ⁑Losergoddess⁑, elllieee, Nipple♥, cleene, BeNicePlease, Pain, Elan, LumpyNutz, BriEsT
No, it's fine now (5 seconds buff)
, Ajla, Lolly, Feone, Mantus, Rumi, Stella, ABBADON, 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮, Xavier, BamBam, Tannis, Kaleidoscope, Shay, Elena, ~TheQueenB~, Hellord, Vengeous ~, Rinadiel, sachixd, blackice, Ache, Fortify, HELLA EPIC, dillion11319, littlelupe, Moogle, Nobody, SGJinx, Jyeezus, GelloAce, Night⋆, Sleep, Consist, Nine_FOx, Naosu, LazyOne, Slayrie, Meese

Purify Spell

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
lmao not like i haven't seen you, w.e im out

:normal-1:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline sa7tlil

• The Quack is the Plan
  • Quack Quack
ooh while ur at it, would be nice to see purge bow removed so we hear more QQ nerf
ty

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Ah, so many nerfs.

Tbh, purify spell is fine the way it is now. It's short enough to be able to be countered, but also long enough to help the person using the purify spell.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Even though people are being sarcastic douchebags, they're right o: All these nerfs are just gonna add to something worse. Theres always gonna be that one class that cant kill the other. Eg Psy<Mystic.
Now i dont know what its like having puri cos it NEVER activates in a 1v1 >.> but it must be nice. Either get rid of it completely or dont change it. Thats my opinion

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Well w/e because unless a GM says anything I don't think anything will be noted.

iamhappii

why does venos use purify in NW?

it is because they need to escape with the flag! and in mass pks venos use channeling weapons.

does wiz need purify i guess not. they have arcane defense and if ur a wiz and u chose to use purify then ull lose the chance of having atk lvl on weap which will make u weaker.

mystics same as venos just need channeling and psys just like wiz needs atk lvl

if u are qqing about purify the most affected class will be US, CLERICS, clerics doesnt have too much damge especially when ur an HA or a hybrid type. we use purify for additional chance of surviving. the thing that makes us alive is PLUME SHELL / SHIELD. purify is just as good as it is. it doesnt always work based on my experience purify is by luck and not always working. sometimes it works when we need it the most and sometimes it isnt working.

maybe try to study good combos and learn more about ur class instead of qqing about other class.

removing purify will make the clerics chance of survival in mass pk very minimal.

-that is just what i wanna say

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I think purify is only a big deal on mystics, because of their ability to instant-heal their HP the very second it procs. The rest are fine.

Veno in NW, sure it's fast but get stunned by 1 or 2 ea's (and theres ALWAYS a ton of those around) and you're dead.  I think it is good as it is right now because many classes can cap just as fast. BM has two speed buffs combined with the holypath trick and apo meaning they can, while being antistunned for most of it, run to the capping stand in 1 go.  BM is also significantly tankier than a veno.  Barbs have a very high natural speed and are WAY harder to kill, especially with cleric backup.  While purifyspell on veno may be a pain, the moment it procs the veno is going to run out of range of any cleric it may have allowing any of the enemy DD's  to drop it in seconds when it runs out. Venos are squishy when capping, I've been hierobugged more than once in foxform. Yes I'm fast, but it comes at the cost of dropping in seconds if anything stuns me (and no purifyspell doesn't guaranteed save anything, it takes a while to proc and even if it does it's often too late to get out of range of the DD's.)

I lately hear some of the BM's QQ about purifyspell because it makes things difficult. For example, Robbert said that it shouldn't take him 5 minutes to kill an exceptionally well geared veno.  Seriously? You're complaining that you don't beat people fast enough? How about venos hitting bm's  for 2k a hit when they go deflvl wep combined with that retarded array of stuns making some bm's utterly unkillable in 1v1?

Sins... hell... with the stuns, immobilise etc they got I may as well delete my veno because any sin that isn't completely fail would beat me 95% of the time no matter what tactic I would use. The same goes for bm's. Purify is unreliable at best, and from a veno's perspective if I get stunned in human form I'm so incredibly squishy that it almost never procs. In fox form it's more reliable but it's not possible to actually DD from there. I've also been killed trough purifyspell & foxform more than once.

Clerics and venos have no passive defenses when they're stunned, which right now is balanced by purifyspell.  Psy's have soul of silence, wizards have arcane defense and mystics can often use their creeper and other pets to stay in a defensive kind of aura.
The only time I think purify is OP is on mystics and WHITE voodoo psys. Remove it from the rest and you're screwing over arcanes, who are already on the decline because of the damage archers deal hierobugging them all over. Add losing to every single sin,bm & mystic to the list and we may as well delete these classes altogether.  I know I will switch.

Agatio should stop listening to a bunch of building-size ego's  complaining it's tough to kill others. Guess what, it's ridiculously difficult for the rest of us to kill these bm's too. Veno's  counter bm's as a class, and STILL bm's  can score a decent winrate against them. BM's are hard to kill, versatile in every single situation and can deal good damage. Why on earth do arcanes need to be nerfed on this? Purifyspell weapons are low on channel and low on damage, it's a trade-off.

Offline Nine_FOx

Aelana, do you know why other players complain against some classes, its because of those player who make it look op. those player like you, who master or well-knowledge on their classes. Those people who complain to other class, please if you cant defeat them, surpassed them on their own classes.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Agatio should stop listening to a bunch of building-size ego's  complaining it's tough to kill others.

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
Remove it from psys they already got buffs that help them. The only ones that really need it is clerics & mystics, venos got bramble, wiz got arcane defense and distance shrink.

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Remove it from psys they already got buffs that help them. The only ones that really need it is clerics & mystics, venos got bramble, wiz got arcane defense and distance shrink.

Mystics need it the least of all classes. Naturally high defenses, pets that can AOE drop both aps and channeling as well as various stuns etc and a heal thatll instantly refill all of their hp the moment a stun is gone, even for 1/10th of a second.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Venos bramble doesn't even work in open world pvp. And On this server It does work in NW/NS/Arena/ TW But if the physical attacker is geared , Normal bramble is practically useless. Bramble Hood cost 2 sparks and has a short life span.. Which the physical attacker can simply stand there and wait for it to go off. Blazing barrier is just a mini bramble hood, Again physical attackers can do the same thing.

Imo. I think its fine as is, Just leave it alone.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I can tell you now a wizard does need it, arcane defence ticks every 25 seconds, 25seconds x5aps of someone hitting you and stunlocking, it hurts. :normal-4:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I can tell you now a wizard does need it, arcane defence ticks every 25 seconds, 25seconds x5aps of someone hitting you and stunlocking, it hurts. :normal-4:
this is true actually. They can get it on their wep but pft gl with that lol. :rolleyes:

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I can't say anything about venos using purify because I haven't gotten rr8 on my veno yet.

However, as a cleric. Leave it the way it is. >< In nation wars purify rarely procs. >< And when it does, it's usually when I DON'T need it. ._. In PVE I notice it procs a lot. (Tanking cleric in TM ftw! =D) But not usually even when I have two archers quick shot and apsing me. ._. Or sins. Or seekers. Who amusingly hit me for nothing when apsing me. =D
What am I even doing?