Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should the Purify Spell in weapon be changed?

Yes, make the speed and free move buff to last 0.5 - 1 second
, Solomon, KingCobra, Tradewind, Frend, Uriel, Abis, ℬʋttɦҿαɗ, blackfire, KiKoriki, Lith, Vermilion, Fab, ThaPinky, Sombrero, Shadowchiz, Suwolo157, Ribo, moo, cocaboy, CookieVookie
Yes, make the speed and free move buff to last around 2.5 seconds
, Elly, Vindex, ⁑Losergoddess⁑, elllieee, Nipple♥, cleene, BeNicePlease, Pain, Elan, LumpyNutz, BriEsT
No, it's fine now (5 seconds buff)
, Ajla, Lolly, Feone, Mantus, Rumi, Stella, ABBADON, 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮, Xavier, BamBam, Tannis, Kaleidoscope, Shay, Elena, ~TheQueenB~, Hellord, Vengeous ~, Rinadiel, sachixd, blackice, Ache, Fortify, HELLA EPIC, dillion11319, littlelupe, Moogle, Nobody, SGJinx, Jyeezus, GelloAce, Night⋆, Sleep, Consist, Nine_FOx, Naosu, LazyOne, Slayrie, Meese

Purify Spell

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am getting reports that Purify Spell is making certain classes close to unkillable especially in 1v1, 2v2 or other small fights.
I know it also influences a lot the Nation Wars. Skilled Veno carrying flag with Purify weapon and good squad can reach the capture spot without big effort.
But I'd like to know your opinions.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
In my opinion it's fine as it is, yes a lot of magic classes have a huge advantage with the purify spell but without it they could barely do something, as a veno, doing a 1v1 with a bm means im stunlocked most of the time unable to defeat, yes there are genie skills but they have cooldown like any other skill and in critic situations when purify would work and genie wouldn't would save me, but for other classes I have to admit it's too op, instead of nerfing it would be better removed, nerfing wouldn't help with anything since it will still be there, with a chance to escape from stun/freeze/sleep and so on...

Offline moo

In my opinion it's fine as it is, yes a lot of magic classes have a huge advantage with the purify spell but without it they could barely do something, as a veno, doing a 1v1 with a bm means im stunlocked most of the time unable to defeat, yes there are genie skills but they have cooldown like any other skill and in critic situations when purify would work and genie wouldn't would save me, but for other classes I have to admit it's too op, instead of nerfing it would be better removed, nerfing wouldn't help with anything since it will still be there, with a chance to escape from stun/freeze/sleep and so on...

If it's OP for one class, it's OP for all classes. You can't cherry pick and just let veno's have it because you can't beat BM's in 1v1.

I voted to have it reduced to .5 to 1 sec but I really would like to see it completely gone.

Offline Elena

I'm not saying it isn't op for veno, it is, since with it i can make a bm fight me for 5mins, which in events is the max time, and i could win the duel, im just saying from the opinion of a veno  :-\

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
This nerfing is getting out of control and I'm afraid if it continues it could be devestating.  It seems every few days someone is complaining and you are nerfing a class.
I'm sorry but Agatio you will NEVER make everyone happy.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
It should be removed entirely. APS classes (sin/bm) rely a lot on stunlocks to kill or not be killed. Magic classes ought not to have the ability to just bypass them, as well as other debuffs just by doing nothing. There are plenty of genie skills arcanes can use to get out and they shouldn't have to rely on it to 'not be killed'.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I have to agree all this nerfing is ridiculous lol. This is what happens when you introduce rank gear  :normal-1: Nerf here, nerf there, everywhere a nerf nerf!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
The only time I use puri spell is vs sins and bms as without it you'll die cause of all the stuns, the proc rate is already low, I'd rather see it be lowered to 2.5 seconds if anything as EPs rely on that in mass pk also.

Insanity

remove completely

Offline Elena

The problem about purify spell it's not the time its about itself lol, nerfing it wont make ANYTHING any better.... there will still be ppl QQing about it

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This nerfing is getting out of control and I'm afraid if it continues it could be devestating.  It seems every few days someone is complaining and you are nerfing a class.

This. There is never going to be balance, nerfing continuously wont help anyone. Purify removed or nerfed and then you get all the purify AA's complaining. Leave things as they are and look into game-breaking problems, not an add-on that's been around for ages now. You lose the 25atk/def levels if you choose to go for purify, it's fair how it is.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
This is ridiculous the game files are SoW.. but u keep nerfing the classes.. the classes are going to be 1.4.1.... STOP NERFING every week.. Every day im sure your getting reports about something that someone doesnt like... but nerfing everything to make them happy isnt helping anyone or any class... Just leave things alone!

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Is it possible to make it just purify? Istead of it giving any kind of antistun/speed buff. Or just remove it completely, im fine with both.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Is it possible to make it just purify? Istead of it giving any kind of antistun/speed buff.

Isn't that just Holy without the heal?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I have to agree with this.

Agatio, you've done an amazing job maintaining this server, and I mean that entirely. I know it's hard to keep the majority of this player-base happy, as well as trying to find that perfect balance, but this server is on the top of both voting sites for a reason. If people want to cry about their class or someone else's because they have no skill/experience, then recommend that they try another class or even a different server. Don't waste your time on trying to keep a few kids who can't play very well happy. You'll stress yourself out.

These threads about "QQ nerf this, QQ nerf that" really need to stop, guys. Don't come on these forums and make a scene because you suck at the game.

Malon out.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: