Epic Perfect World

PvP is a Scam Get more PvE cotent

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
  • Characters: Introvert
  • Faction: None
IDk man recently ever since I've been the game has been rather laggy during 1v1s or any pvp added Was told that PvP is a literal scam now so players aren't actually that good and we need More PvE content for the matter.. And add more helm and armour Fash for male in game please thanks

Offline Rikku

• This sin hates PVP
  • cuz :)
  • Characters: Yuffie
PvE content is also a scam. :)
:)

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
PvE content is also a scam. :)
I'd scam anyone in TT 3-3

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Adding the suggestion of more PvE content no one would mind, but making comment of PvP like that and saying that players aren't that good, you make me think you're just a lil random peasant around clueless of how the pvp works. But yeah more PvE please, save epic

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
Adding the suggestion of more PvE content no one would mind, but making comment of PvP like that and saying that players aren't that good, you make me think you're just a lil random peasant around clueless of how the pvp works. But yeah more PvE please, save epic
Are you one of the third party app user as well just say na it okay we all lack something and tbh making use of shortcuts to make up for it isnt all that great :(

Offline 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖘

• Notorious Titan
  • Faction: Notorious
Are you one of the third party app user as well just say na it okay we all lack something and tbh making use of shortcuts to make up for it isnt all that great :(

YES BAN THIS HACKERMAN I HATE EPW BECAUSE HE IS THE SOURCE OF THOUSE PROGRAMS, BAN YUKO

or send those files to my discord bro you have me on your friend list

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
See dumb people that have 0 clue about pvp and who gets destroyed by those that are superior to your gameplay will just be considered an hacker, meanwhile the pvp overall is shit. Someone like you definetly deserves to be heard in pvp content/ideas. 

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
  • u either a smart fella or a fart smella

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
Wait does Epw even matter in 2k22 :(