Epic Perfect World

Ranks

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
its just sad that you want to 90% of the server for ganking people, just because you can't put up the fight or don't like pking.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
its just sad that you want to 90% of the server for ganking people, just because you can't put up the fight or don't like pking.

It's not only me though.
There's what. 3-4 guilds on the server who could put up a decent fight against someone like Xpend or Sync in full force. Are you saying we should all abandon own guilds and run to big factions because we can't PK for more than an hour without getting ganked?

Offline MrPsyOfPys

i dunno but i will throw a guess here...
i think tha tpeople that usually 1vs1 and lose call the rest of the faction...not sure though just throwing some guesses.
what i think also that might happen and i see from the videos here on the Forum, is not a faction searching for 20 vs 1 alone player...it might happen since the faction is RPK (this term does not apply on private servers since ppl on private servers want to pk) so they just go search for other faction to have some fun...from the videos can see always big factions fighting, i dont see videos of a faction  of 20 or 30 players going from teleport to teleport killing everything they see...it might happen though but i dont believe it much...

it does happen i have been in a fac that does that but the members get tired of running around after a while and it kinda  runs it's coruse.. but i still  say if ur not red name and can switch back to blue u have that option ..  or stay in safe zone.. not like u can't telestone port around anywhere u want to go

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
No, For one Sync is dead, 5 active members 10 members who log on once in a while.
You should make your own faction and make it grow if you can't handle the over 1h of pk or don't like current ones.
After you start getting ganked you should know its time for the big boys to get their dicks wet. You choose to PK so you choose to be ganked or to run.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
it does happen i have been in a fac that does that but the members get tired of running around after a while and it kinda  runs it's coruse.. but i still  say if ur not red name and can switch back to blue u have that option ..  or stay in safe zone.. not like u can't telestone port around anywhere u want to go
+1
Be able to switch of any time, No time limit redname or no redname, as long as you aren't in combat, So if you see a gank coming, you can go blue, but combat stops it being used in 1v1 etc.