Epic Perfect World

my thoughts of balance changes..

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
these 3 lines alone show how delusional you may be or how gullible you are to believe ''mains'' esp since veno is still oppressively powerful barb is still a powerhouse of tanking and can kill with very high dmg such as vit barbs still hitting 30ks and bm dph needs no buff there just ''bad'' cause of the other classes being so powerful and with the excessive amount of genie spam potions and anti stuns some of these buffs and nerfs are thought out to some degree but there purely just biased ideas or lacking a general big picture view that if you nerfed other classes you would indirectly buff others
LMAO I SAW those suggestions n just lost it. BMS can infinitely lock anyone, and leap spam away from any danger..... Barbarians can def against pretty much any class except for SB, all while 1-2shotting everything ingame. Venomancers have a perfect rotations and can be pretty much CC/Damage immune the entire match....not to mention their pets being absurdly tanky or powerful based on their choice. 
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
LMAO I SAW those suggestions n just lost it. BMS can infinitely lock anyone, and leap spam away from any danger..... Barbarians can def against pretty much any class except for SB, all while 1-2shotting everything ingame. Venomancers have a perfect rotations and can be pretty much CC/Damage immune the entire match....not to mention their pets being absurdly tanky or powerful based on their choice.
But sin is to strong guys they can actually hit as hard as any other phys class can now nerf it to the ground cant have the 4 sin mains getting out of hand vs the 100 eas 

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf
I still remember 1 shotting a ep during mass pk for 417k on barb never hit that on sin but guess its a skill issue Idk

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Chant

• I am good in the inside But a badass on the out
  • Characters: Chant
If anyone else have anything else to share thoughts or changes i liked to know