• u either a smart fella or a fart smella
CAN I GET A HOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
What would i do:

BARB- No nerfs or boosts
WF- Fine as it is but i would nerf pets damage a lot, one wf attack pet can litreally solo most classes especially if ure demon wf. Pets should not do such damage as they do now.
EP- Nerf puri wep % and i play ep and its too high, way too high procceed.
EA-
Sage EA- There is reason why almost every single player plays EA, insane damage, mobility and so on.
I would take away leaps spamm way it is now. Make cooldown way longer and cost double as chi or nerf the chan or damage.
Demon EA- oh well , big lol, one demon ea with 1 spark can kill 3-5 ppl in 15 secs.
Take away purge % and make it way lower.
SIN- the damage is insane and 1 sin can literally tank 3-5 ppl with sod no issues. Either take away their damage way it is now or make the def way lower or nerf tidal, u cant have insane damage and insane defence.
PSY- I would boost psy def since it has been so weak for so long time.
DB- I would keep it way it is since db is supposed to be god damn annoying and previous db nerf made it totally useless we had.
SB- Can be easily killed i would keep it way it is.
MG- Keep it way it is.
BM- Keep it way it is.

Offline ησνєℓ

• α ѕρєℓℓ тσσ fαя.
  • ℓιfє вєтωєєи яєαℓιту αи∂ fαитαѕу
  • Characters: yash,novel
  • Faction: ╰☆☆ єνєяуωнєяє :) ☆☆
 :-[ it's all seems good for reading....

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
Sage EA- There is reason why almost every single player plays EA, insane damage, mobility and so on.
I would take away leaps spamm way it is now. Make cooldown way longer and cost double as chi or nerf the chan or damage.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 
 EA THE MOST BROKEN CLASS HUGE DMG EXTREMELY TANKY NO STUN AT ALL TIMES BROKEN CLASS MUST NERF XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
 EA THE MOST BROKEN CLASS HUGE DMG EXTREMELY TANKY NO STUN AT ALL TIMES BROKEN CLASS MUST NERF XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
i understand that EA.players find it very upsetting such a bommer :rolleyes:

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
i understand that EA.players find it very upsetting such a bommer :rolleyes:
I said that in the past and will say it every single time someone has to hear it, every1 has EA cus its the CHEAPEST CLASS to gear, not because it is BROKEN as most of the players think. Don't wanna jump into details about the other classes, balance on epw has been f*cked up for years now, idk why people are still trying to change something, it won't happen.

I would swap EA for any other class in the game without a doubt, even an EP can be a more useful damage dealer than an EA at this point

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Adjusting skills right now is more of a luxury issue and is more of a "nice to have". 
The real problem with balance comes from attack/def shards and people maxing their gears due to (practically) unlimited mats while developer is gone to adjust damage/def of the game. Current balance is focused on something like starter gears, not people running around in all maxed out/sharded gears being able to hiero eachother even in tank gears with gof.
Gears and stats increased with time while no developer around to adjust the gameplay to it, simple as that.
As a consequence some classes are glass cannons and almost impossible to play, others insanely tanky and others just run around in full def gears while 2 shotting anything with GOF procs. Overall the pvp experience is way less enjoyable being able to get 2hit by everyone.

As for your list, while some are nice ideas, it is almost impossible for one player to know the detail and perks of every class. As an example, sage divine pyrogram that you mentioned has been debuffing fire for 60%  (same as undine) for years now, just the skill description hasnt changed. People should focus on suggesting for classes that they main, know to the core and play every day when it comes to these skill changes. Otherwise everyone just ends up discussing around missinformation and skill kits they/we have no idea about. 
Cheers.

Offline 𝓛𝓾𝓲𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓻𝓪

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex
epicpw is epic and epic things dont require changes 

Offline Chant

• I am good in the inside But a badass on the out
  • Characters: Chant
What would i do:

BARB- No nerfs or boosts
WF- Fine as it is but i would nerf pets damage a lot, one wf attack pet can litreally solo most classes especially if ure demon wf. Pets should not do such damage as they do now.
EP- Nerf puri wep % and i play ep and its too high, way too high procceed.
EA-
Demon EA- oh well , big lol, one demon ea with 1 spark can kill 3-5 ppl in 15 secs.
Take away purge % and make it way lower.
SIN- the damage is insane and 1 sin can literally tank 3-5 ppl with sod no issues. Either take away their damage way it is now or make the def way lower or nerf tidal, u cant have insane damage and insane defence.
PSY- I would boost psy def since it has been so weak for so long time.
DB- I would keep it way it is since db is supposed to be god damn annoying and previous db nerf made it totally useless we had.
SB- Can be easily killed i would keep it way it is.
MG- Keep it way it is.
BM- Keep it way it is.

Thank you for the suggestions i love these idea's

Adjusting skills right now is more of a luxury issue and is more of a "nice to have".
The real problem with balance comes from attack/def shards and people maxing their gears due to (practically) unlimited mats while developer is gone to adjust damage/def of the game. Current balance is focused on something like starter gears, not people running around in all maxed out/sharded gears being able to hiero eachother even in tank gears with gof.
Gears and stats increased with time while no developer around to adjust the gameplay to it, simple as that.
As a consequence some classes are glass cannons and almost impossible to play, others insanely tanky and others just run around in full def gears while 2 shotting anything with GOF procs. Overall the pvp experience is way less enjoyable being able to get 2hit by everyone.

As for your list, while some are nice ideas, it is almost impossible for one player to know the detail and perks of every class. As an example, sage divine pyrogram that you mentioned has been debuffing fire for 60%  (same as undine) for years now, just the skill description hasnt changed. People should focus on suggesting for classes that they main, know to the core and play every day when it comes to these skill changes. Otherwise everyone just ends up discussing around missinformation and skill kits they/we have no idea about.
Cheers.
I really enjoy this insight of reading this & understand the thing about people who are truly end game with ATK/DEF  shards etc, and some of the skills i don't know if they've been changed updated from the game i only look at most skills description & look at why certain classes can literally nuke most people in common combo's 

But im just interested to seeing more classes out there than just the usual SB,SIN,EA, hard meta once in occasion you will see a WF,WIZ even a mystic by luck i just wanted to try to expand and seek out to buff other classes bit more.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Thank you for the suggestions i love these idea's
I really enjoy this insight of reading this & understand the thing about people who are truly end game with ATK/DEF  shards etc, and some of the skills i don't know if they've been changed updated from the game i only look at most skills description & look at why certain classes can literally nuke most people in common combo's

But im just interested to seeing more classes out there than just the usual SB,SIN,EA, hard meta once in occasion you will see a WF,WIZ even a mystic by luck i just wanted to try to expand and seek out to buff other classes bit more.
Class distribution has multiple explenations. First of all, with a lack of mass pk, some classes are just easier/more fun to play in rpk and small pks (no wrs, mystics, etc.).
Secondly, some classes just fall behind in terms of skill kit. The key is mobility and immunes nowadays, as it grants survivability. Wf, ea, sin (with tidal) being prime examples, while psychics, wizards, mystics, etc. have barely any immunes to get out of cc/damage.
One approach are suggestions such as yours, giving certain classes more movement immunities.
Another approach is going back to attack/def balance. Mobility is such an issue right now because of the amount of cc in the game and the damage from aoes/skills when CCd and debuffed. Years back classes like wizard, psychics, clerics, mystics, sbs, eas, etc could tank damage for themselves and not die off one aoe. That is not the case any more. With the amount of purges, cc and aoes in the game, plus the insane damage granted from gears, these classes are forced to burn genie/immunes even on a simple stun. While thats avoidable for classes with built in antistuns (archers, sins, venos), others rely on purify in order to be playable in pk.
First step should be balancing out the damage in the game so classes without antistun dont get forced to rely on purify or immunes right away (for example soul of silence on psy doesnt matter cause you going for hiero on it nowadays anyways).
Once gear balance is back on track its reasonable to have a look at what classes need a survivability boost. But the picture would be different, since tools like puri weapon for AA classes, soul of silence, etc. could be viable again instead of being forced into 40def weapons to survive hieros.

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
As for your list, while some are nice ideas, it is almost impossible for one player to know the detail and perks of every class. 
Not impossible for me  :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
Class distribution has multiple explenations. First of all, with a lack of mass pk, some classes are just easier/more fun to play in rpk and small pks (no wrs, mystics, etc.).
Secondly, some classes just fall behind in terms of skill kit. The key is mobility and immunes nowadays, as it grants survivability. Wf, ea, sin (with tidal) being prime examples, while psychics, wizards, mystics, etc. have barely any immunes to get out of cc/damage.
One approach are suggestions such as yours, giving certain classes more movement immunities.
Another approach is going back to attack/def balance. Mobility is such an issue right now because of the amount of cc in the game and the damage from aoes/skills when CCd and debuffed. Years back classes like wizard, psychics, clerics, mystics, sbs, eas, etc could tank damage for themselves and not die off one aoe. That is not the case any more. With the amount of purges, cc and aoes in the game, plus the insane damage granted from gears, these classes are forced to burn genie/immunes even on a simple stun. While thats avoidable for classes with built in antistuns (archers, sins, venos), others rely on purify in order to be playable in pk.
First step should be balancing out the damage in the game so classes without antistun dont get forced to rely on purify or immunes right away (for example soul of silence on psy doesnt matter cause you going for hiero on it nowadays anyways).
Once gear balance is back on track its reasonable to have a look at what classes need a survivability boost. But the picture would be different, since tools like puri weapon for AA classes, soul of silence, etc. could be viable again instead of being forced into 40def weapons to survive hieros.
+1 I love your insight on the big picture for all types of classes and I agree that people do get crazy damage because of gear. Maybe I'm wrong on this but I think to be good on certain classes you have to have good gear and know how to play your class. 
Again this is my opinion because I main cleric but I have noticed that if theres a cleric that knows what to do and has good gear (for example Jessa) they have a higher chance of survivability in the long run. Then if theres a cleric that is pure free gear but knows what to do they still die more often because the amount of protection from the gear is significantly less. (At least I think they do) I for example have 2 clerics, one with pretty good gear and the other with so-so gear. Having the same mindset when I'm on ep plus having pretty much the same genie skills/skill bar set up etc. I notice that I survive slightly better with the cleric that is better geared. So this makes me think that specifically for cleric you have to have good gear and know how your skills work/knowing what to do. As the way things are now with the atk/def stats and heiro, this is how I think this specific class works in pvp.
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko

As for your list, while some are nice ideas, it is almost impossible for one player to know the detail and perks of every class. As an example, sage divine pyrogram that you mentioned has been debuffing fire for 60%  (same as undine) for years now, just the skill description hasnt changed. People should focus on suggesting for classes that they main, know to the core and play every day when it comes to these skill changes. Otherwise everyone just ends up discussing around missinformation and skill kits they/we have no idea about.
Cheers.
Pretty much this, i see people that have 0 knoweldge or experience, trying to suggest something out of classes they don't even play or have any idea about them. And you only should talk about things you have experience, know about. 
Gof/purge proc on weaps is indeed of a huge nerf. 
Server overall needs adjustment towards balance since many players play this for years and been able to hit maxed out gears, which leads into everyone being legit 2 shot. 
The server just misses an active staff and hopefully if it gets to have hands on it, they will do something about those matters. 

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
NEW ERA IS COMING!!  @EVERYONE

TRAUMA TOGETHER , LOSE TOGETHER, SLAY TOGETHER

TRAUMA TOGETHER
TRAUMA TOGETHER

REGARDS !!!

Offline Cristian

• same game, diff levels
Pretty much this, i see people that have 0 knoweldge or experience, trying to suggest something out of classes they don't even play or have any idea about them. And you only should talk about things you have experience, know about.
Gof/purge proc on weaps is indeed of a huge nerf.
Server overall needs adjustment towards balance since many players play this for years and been able to hit maxed out gears, which leads into everyone being legit 2 shot.
The server just misses an active staff and hopefully if it gets to have hands on it, they will do something about those matters.
go to sleep already wtf