Epic Perfect World

my thoughts of balance changes..

Offline Chant

• I am good in the inside But a badass on the out
  • Characters: Chant
Hello i know not everyone will agree or deny that certain classes are very privilege in this server but for the pass two weeks i been discussing about how to make Epic pvp amazing again & how to possible make it where actual talent players show they are the best at their main class.

I understand this might create drama & disagreements but please try to keep this topic with suggestions & thoughts as much as possible as i just want to see PvP be good again & not see the same usual classes in mass pk or even in 1v1's.  

Offline evilsintwin

• BigPPBern
  • Tea Time
Sin's is good. I don't play any other class so I only care for sin.

Offline Chant

I already gave you my feedback some time ago :p some fine suggestions imo but I got something else to add
Thats for the jokers here trying to hate n make fun of this
Just funny that its the same jokers who's been using bots and cheats to feel like they're good at this game:

And for the future of this server/game,
To repel bad players who want to cheat I am currently working on an elementclient.exe fitted in with a proper Anti-Cheat that'll AUTOMATICALLY flag anyone who tries any funny shit that attaches to the game process. Enjoy :D

Last Edit: Nov 14, 2022, 09:51 am by Chant

Offline Chant

Class Balance changes

Skill vs Skill

This change would make players who are actual skill & have talent with there classes will make it show they are good players. But this will also

be nerfs & buffs to classes that i see most fit.

Blademaster: DPH needs a slight buff

Wizard: All wizard skills range needs buff from 26 meters to 29-30 meters.
Undine Strike Debuff Fire,water,earth resistances for 12 seconds by 60% buff to 15seconds
70%
Divine Pyrogram (Sage) Curses target for 14 seconds reducing Fire resistance by 20%
Removed & changed to does extra more damage 2200 (can be adjusted)
Elemental Shell gives user 1000% elemental fire, earth, metal & water resistance. now has
a chance 25% to purify as well add 1.5second movement impairing. Cooldown increased from
30 to 40-50-60 seconds
Black Ice Dragon Strike (Homestead) 50% to empower you for 10 seconds increasing
magic critical rate by 30%, buff to 100% to empower & magic critcal rate 40%

Barbarian: Barbs should be a bit more tanky

Venomancer: Don't think this class need any buff or nerfs

Elf Archer: If we can some how limit cap this class channeling time to 60~70% on class max, while ct buff from quick shot
adds 10% & EP magic shell(sage) add the 30% for it to be 99%

Leaps Left&Right: Cost 15/20chi, Reduce Movement-impairing from 3 to 1.5 or 2

seconds.
Thunder Shock (Homestead) Reduce Metal Resitance 80% to 50% Damage:9020 Reduce
to 6###
Lightning Strike (Homestead) Damage: 7588 Reduce to 5###
Quickshot: (Sage) Reduce channeling 20% Reduce to 10% or removed. (This will help with
ea's being able to fully heiro due to skill send, (or files cheats etc)
(Demon) has 50% chance to hasten you for 6 seconds increasing attack speed by 30%, Reduce
attack speed by 20%~25%(back to original pwi design)
Winged Shell Absorbs 1500 Damage, Buffed to 3500/5000 (both demon & sage)

Offline Chant

Elf Priest:
Chromatic Healing Beam (Sage) Extend the area 5 meters to 8. (Demon) additonal heals
600. Incrased to 1500
Magic Shell (Sage) Increases channeling time by 20% buff to 30%
Pantheon's Blessing (Primal) Now adds Health regeneration

Regeneration Aura (Primal) Restores 800 health plus 20% of base magic attack also
reduce damage taken by 50%, Buff to 2,000 plus 30% base magic attack, Reduce damage
taken to 70%

Heavens Wrath (Primal) Attack rate & channeling increases to 20% & bonus damage from
weapon attack by 150% buff to 30% attack rate & channeling, bonus damage by weapon attack
200%
Ironheart Blessing Bless the target for 15seconds restorting 1200 health, plus 35% of your
base magic atacks, Increased to 1800 health, 40% base of base magic attack

Assasian: Sin demon aps need a tiny quick damage change.
Spellcutter (Homestead) Deal base physical damage: 400% plus weapon damage 3834.1
Reduce to Base physical damage 350%, plus weapn damage 2834.1
Earthen Rift (Homestead) (Sage) version deals 530% of weapon damage reduce to 480%,
Demon Version reduce to 450% Increase range by meter from 2 to 4.
Condensed Thorn (Homestead) Dealing base Physical damage 400% Reduce to 350%

Offline Chant

Psychic: Since last patch psy defense has been purely non existing & unable to survive through most damage even in full
RPDT & white, still take the same amount of damage. This class needs it Physical defense raise by 2k~3.5k
As well highly suggested allowing Psychic to have there level11 books Soul of Silence & Soul of Stuning
White Voodoo (Demon) Reduces channeling time by 3% increased to 6~10%
Sandburst Black (Demon) 20% chance to lower target's Earth Resistance by 20% Increased
to 50% chance, Earth resistance 40% for 8 seconds.
Earth Vector Has 85% chance to stun target increased to 100%

Seeker: (Not a seeker main so far they are in a okay spot)

Mystic:
Healing Herb summons a herb that by every 2 seconds restores 115 points of health
nearby by allies, Increased to 210~250 points
Vital Herb Summon an herbal faerie which restore nearby health to nearby allies using
healing effect will increase the amount by the herb by 5 the base value is 100 health per
second. Increased to 150~200

Shield yourself with a barrier of light reducing incoming damage by 50% but immobilized
yourself. Changed Reduce damage to 70% Remove immobilized replace by 20% slow speed
Empty your mind for 9 seconds restoring current mana value plus 2000, Replace mana
value to movement impairment for 9 seconds cooldown of skill increased to 60 seconds
Summon a stinging neetle at the target location deals physical damage near by enemies,
Replace Physical damage with Occult or Stun chances 5~10% to proc. This plant has always been
useless and mostly messes with mystic combos
Spellbound Sting (Homestead) Spidervine reduces speed by 40% & attack by 20%
Bufudding creeper Reduces attack & casting speed by 40% and Defense by 20%
Reduce Attack & Casting speed by 30%
Punshing Sting replace by what been typed on buff/change.

Duskblade: (Never played Duskblade to make an opinion)

Stormbringer:
Deafening Thunder Reduces targets attack 30% & channeling speed 18% Buffed attack
rate 40%, Channeling Speed 25%
Cloudburst Reduces elemtnal resistances up to 40% Now only reduces metal resistance or
reduce elemental resistances to 20-30% (Demon) 35%
Electrostatic Discharge Charge your enemy with static that discharge as target moves for
every 1 meter the target moves it takes 20% base magic, Reduce base magic to 10% and
seconds from 12 seconds to 6seconds
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2022, 10:47 pm by Chant

Offline Wei

• Alamat x Prominent
  • Hope dies last - Alamat
NEW ERA IS COMING!!  @EVERYONE

TRAUMA TOGETHER , LOSE TOGETHER, SLAY TOGETHER

TRAUMA TOGETHER
TRAUMA TOGETHER

- PATCH 2k23

Offline Mallery

• Perma Noob
  • Love my bae♥
  • Characters: Mallery & Lucine
Elf Priest:
Chromatic Healing Beam (Sage) Extend the area 5 meters to 8. (Demon) additonal heals
600. Incrased to 1500
Magic Shell (Sage) Increases channeling time by 20% buff to 30%

Regeneration Aura (Primal) Restores 800 health plus 20% of base magic attack also
reduce damage taken by 50%, Buff to 2,000 plus 30% base magic attack, Reduce damage
taken to 70%

Heavens Wrath (Primal) Attack rate & channeling increases to 20% & bonus damage from
weapon attack by 150% buff to 30% attack rate & channeling, bonus damage by weapon attack
200%
Ironheart Blessing Bless the target for 15seconds restorting 1200 health, plus 35% of your

Assasian: Sin demon aps need a tiny quick damage change.
Spellcutter (Homestead) Deal base physical damage: 400% plus weapon damage 3834.1
Reduce to Base physical damage 350%, plus weapn damage 2834.1
Earthen Rift (Homestead) (Sage) version deals 530% of weapon damage reduce to 480%,
Demon Version reduce to 450% Increase range by meter from 2 to 4.
Condensed Thorn (Homestead) Dealing base Physical damage 400% Reduce to 350%
Ok so I've only ever pvp'd on Veno or EP so I probably have a bias on those two but I think these are excellent suggestions! For EP I also think the wings of protection skill should get buffed to make it a more commonly used skill (increasing the percentage), Along with guardian light having a slightly faster cd. Maybe something like 3 minutes instead of 5. but GG.
𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙. 𝕬 𝖘𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉’𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖌𝖊.

𝕴𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑.

Offline mael

• Forum Veteran
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LMAO LOL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LMAO LOL  :police: :police: :police: nice joke

Offline Roth

• Characters: aoufh / janaoseimais

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
  • If they ever find out that I'm worthless... I'll be destroyed
  • Characters: rename to often
  • Faction: lone wolf

Blademaster: DPH needs a slight buff

Barbarian: Barbs should be a bit more tanky

Venomancer: Don't think this class need any buff or nerfs

these 3 lines alone show how delusional you may be or how gullible you are to believe ''mains'' esp since veno is still oppressively powerful barb is still a powerhouse of tanking and can kill with very high dmg such as vit barbs still hitting 30ks and bm dph needs no buff there just ''bad'' cause of the other classes being so powerful and with the excessive amount of genie spam potions and anti stuns some of these buffs and nerfs are thought out to some degree but there purely just biased ideas or lacking a general big picture view that if you nerfed other classes you would indirectly buff others

Thx Ladrielle for the Siggy.

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
Elf Priest:

taken to 70%

200%

Assasian: Sin aps need a huge damage change.*
fixed these for you as dph sin is fine just needs less element dmg cause of new fire buffs from pvp points

Offline Hyperconcious

• the abused
Psychic: Since last patch psy defense has been purely non existing & unable to survive through most damage even in full
RPDT & white, still take the same amount of damage. This class needs it Physical defense raise by 2k~3.5k
As well highly suggested allowing Psychic to have there level11 books Soul of Silence & Soul of Stuning
White Voodoo (Demon) Reduces channeling time by 3% increased to 6~10%
Sandburst Black (Demon) 20% chance to lower target's Earth Resistance by 20% Increased
to 50% chance, Earth resistance 40% for 8 seconds.
Earth Vector is 100% get the custom passive 
and all psys needs PDEF or def lvls base in black maybe remove the def lvl debuff from black voodoo as there already 1 shot 

Seeker: fine

Mystic:
nerf there petals leave rest alone

Stormbringer:
make 3 sparking harder
fixed

Offline Chant

these 3 lines alone show how delusional you may be or how gullible you are to believe ''mains'' esp since veno is still oppressively powerful barb is still a powerhouse of tanking and can kill with very high dmg such as vit barbs still hitting 30ks and bm dph needs no buff there just ''bad'' cause of the other classes being so powerful and with the excessive amount of genie spam potions and anti stuns some of these buffs and nerfs are thought out to some degree but there purely just biased ideas or lacking a general big picture view that if you nerfed other classes you would indirectly buff others
Appreciate the feedback but chill on the offensive stuff since most of the stuff like barb, veno, and any other classes that i couldnt figure how to buff/nerf, i consider no change on veno cause the class is strong and has its nerf the way it is. Barb going to need be a bit more tankey if mage patch do decide to come in. 
But in truth i didnt really finalize this with a lot of people just few people "even you" that i could chat with. Sorry again not trying to make drama this just a personal opinion that shouldnt be taken too serious 

Offline Anti

• Kane train
I already gave you my feedback some time ago :p some fine suggestions imo but I got something else to add
Thats for the jokers here trying to hate n make fun of this
Just funny that its the same jokers who's been using bots and cheats to feel like they're good at this game:

And for the future of this server/game,
To repel bad players who want to cheat I am currently working on an elementclient.exe fitted in with a proper Anti-Cheat that'll AUTOMATICALLY flag anyone who tries any funny shit that attaches to the game process. Enjoy :D

Last Edit: Nov 30, 2022, 09:45 pm by Anti