Epic Perfect World

Balance Suggestion

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits

Also, Elly you said the SoW effect on absorb was removed. This is not true. While the critproc was removed SoW did introduce attacklevels on that skill. It's applied as a debuff and with the new patch debuffs are affected by attack level and as such absorb now hits between 25 and 70% harder depending on gear. Vengeance->creeper->rapid growth and absorb will be hitting 20-25k, more if you add in leech on mistress. (assuming attacklvl wep.) 15-20k with deflvl or purify. It's the skill that needs a nerf, no amount of genie is ever going to protect against a spammable combo with no chi cost. (if leech isnt used, costs abt a spark if it is.)

Not even a spark lol. Just the 35 chi rapid growth uses. Anyway, the most fair solution here would be having the vengeance not apply the x 2 buff but having the crit effect back. This way you would hit maximum of 0.65 x current damage. All other possible fair nerves would require skill editing.

i think absorb soul SHOULD be edited. but since some mystics cannot kill w/o it. would be unfair to remove for the less skilled ones. Yeah its op, in event when i 0 p defd Clemy, the mystic 1 shot with AS. Same with the veno Teiren or something idr tbh.. And on most arcanes it hits somewhere in the region of 9-14k i believe per hit, every 3 seconds? and can be channeled in under a second with literately no cast xD If i had to pick 1 skill on game to be edited, it'd be this. But then i am sure other ppl would rather have a diff skill edited/removed ^^ :) everyone has their own opinions so u can nvrrlly make server perfect.

This one time, I hit an assassin for 43k with absorb soul and I didn't even have any buffs, just 50 attack levels. Absorb will one hit everything with 0 def.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language