Epic Perfect World

Cleric

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
a small note for cleircs with heavy gears
you guys 1 shot to fire combo / psys

That's why the second an ep sees those curses on them they purify/faith. Just throwing that out there. Also what is this guide I just read  :tiger-20:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
That's why the second an ep sees those curses on them they purify/faith. Just throwing that out there. Also what is this guide I just read  :tiger-20:

You even got a shoutout. :P

LaceyPip

@Blackfire  -  thank you for taking the time to put a guide together...as Zilara said, you have improved your game play and with more time spent, more experience will come too.

Don't mind the jerks thats making fun of you ....nice job

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 I even see one wannabe ep talking in thread but ok , interesting guide tbh .

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nice guide thank you im blessed now.

Zilara

They found it funny he didn't mention buffing people in pk I guess. Whatever, if that attitude makes you feel cool :) he's just 14 and still learning. And trying to help others who know less than him.
Spam aoe heal = what some clerics do when their fps is 1-2. At least we dun have clerics that die 1 hit ;)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
They found it funny he didn't mention buffing people in pk I guess. Whatever, if that attitude makes you feel cool :) he's just 14 and still learning. And trying to help others who know less than him.
Spam aoe heal = what some clerics do when their fps is 1-2. At least we dun have clerics that die 1 hit ;)

JUST throwing this out there, it's not just the buffing it's many things that people are going "Wtf" to this guide for. Still learning? That's fine. We all start out suckish 95% of the time. Been playing ep for years and I still suck. However I don't learn more by people telling me "good job". Just saying.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
JUST throwing this out there, it's not just the buffing it's many things that people are going "Wtf" to this guide for. Still learning? That's fine. We all start out suckish 95% of the time. Been playing ep for years and I still suck. However I don't learn more by people telling me "good job". Just saying.

Constructive criticism ftw? People are much more likely to listen to a polite suggestion than "HEY nooob EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneone1111!!111one! "

Zilara

Show me a better cleric guide on this forum.  I don't think there is another one actually. What I was trying to say, no matter what mistakes there are in his guide, his initiative is what matters. There are so many clerics who could learn out of all this.
When I found the thread, I skimmed what he wrote. Most of it looked alright.
Btw, he's not in Worms.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Constructive criticism ftw? People are much more likely to listen to a polite suggestion than "HEY ASSHOLE EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneone1111!!111one! "

Wasn't saying do that... That comment was basically aimed at people who keep saying Good Job, when they know there's things wrong with this post :l. Just saying if you REALLY want them to get better you'd tell them. And wtf @ >!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneone1111!!111one!

Show me a better cleric guide on this forum.  I don't think there is another one actually. What I was trying to say, no matter what mistakes there are in his guide, his initiative is what matters. There are so many clerics who could learn out of all this.
When I found the thread, I skimmed what he wrote. Most of it looked alright.
Btw, he's not in Worms.

Initiative fine. When there's mistakes don't be surprised when people point it out. If it's an actual mistake just fix it.. Also who said he's in worms?????

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Wasn't saying do that... That comment was basically aimed at people who keep saying Good Job, when they know there's things wrong with this post :l. Just saying if you REALLY want them to get better you'd tell them. And wtf @ >!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneone1111!!111one!

I know, it's the attitude many have though. As you said, everyone starts out as a noob and theres no need to insult them.

Robbert

On-topic: nice guide, however, I haven't seen many LA clerics and I don't know how that build works but it's always interesting to see new builds. xD
If you're aiming to improve your PK skills you're going to ask for advices, instead of posting so-called "guides", it's obviously his intention wasn't to improve them. Reason why the guide's being thumbed down, is so ppl that'll search for tips about how to be a good EP won't be misleaded by "spam AOE heals."

Offline 🄿🄰🅂🅃🄸

• ᴠᴇʜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
  • ꜱᴀʙɪ ᴋᴏ ɴᴀ ʙᴀʀʙɪᴇ!
  • Characters: 🆃🅰🅺🅰🆂🅷🅸
  • Faction: Vehements
nice guide for beginner  :D

btw can i know if there are guides to be follow to have pure def EP  :police:

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
nice guide for beginner  :D

btw can i know if there are guides to be follow to have pure def EP  :police:
Pure def EP -> hybrid, r8 armours and HA, pants , boots and head HA dragon, top wrist and wep r8 ( wep with def or purify ).
I'm not playing ep but I saw most of EPs like this  :-\.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Pure def EP -> hybrid, r8 armours and HA, pants , boots and head HA dragon, top wrist and wep r8 ( wep with def or purify ).
I'm not playing ep but I saw most of EPs like this  :-\.

I have to say I hate r8 weapon  :normal-20:. I only use it when there's 9347593475 people AA'ing me. -Chan sucks on it. I feel like it takes light years to Stream of Rej myself or ANYONE with it.. And that's WITH magic shell -chan buff. I don't know just my preference.