Epic Perfect World

Outcasts is back#1

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I would like to know if there was even one player worth mentioning that wasn't 321 in your filthy guild, all just insects with a big mouth that can't even score a point with me when I use Dragon Gear I change my entire mind if just one of you can compete with me without going 10-0 out otherwise if you should all get together in Discord, all fish as one unit in Animal crossing to suck each other's dicks who caught the biggest fish you sad bunch of losers.
who are u

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Who invi this fggt in our discord, he hides like a little b1tch under us...   BRO WHO IS THAT FCKING RANDOM? WHO ALLOWED HIM TO JOIN US ??  I WILL FARM U FGGT!!  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Who invi this fggt in our discord, he hides like a little b1tch under us...   BRO WHO IS THAT FCKING RANDOM? WHO ALLOWED HIM TO JOIN US ??  I WILL FARM U FGGT!!  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I heard you got kicked from the guild. Would you like to comment on this? 

"My honor is my loyalty

Who invi this fggt in our discord, he hides like a little b1tch under us...   BRO WHO IS THAT FCKING RANDOM? WHO ALLOWED HIM TO JOIN US ??  I WILL FARM U FGGT!!  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
"Our discord" that you're no longer a part of? That's adorable, really.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
lol who is moses again? is that the bible guy

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Why do i always have to lose braincells reading what you type lmao.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
lol who is moses again? is that the bible guy
I would like to know if there was even one player worth mentioning that wasn't 321 in your filthy guild, all just insects with a big mouth that can't even score a point with me when I use Dragon Gear I change my entire mind if just one of you can compete with me without going 10-0 out otherwise if you should all get together in Discord, all fish as one unit in Animal crossing to suck each other's dicks who caught the biggest fish you sad bunch of losers.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Why do i always have to lose braincells reading what you type lmao.

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I heard you got kicked from the guild. Would you like to comment on this?

thats okay. i was the carry without me this faction going  irrelavant and imagine Frost why u speaking to me if u go 10-0

and i was kicked because i send to every fggt likes u been a message. you will see, the faction will disband how fast it cames back, u have my word xD literally the half ppl there are from my faction, kasper Joro and the other spam me daily to send ppl. 

But frost why u think is the reason why no one follows your Faction, you try it to make one with Paying and still u loser cant figure it XDD
u filthy random XD

Last Edit: Oct 15, 2022, 11:40 am by Moses

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
The price of best player is to stay over Spems likes all of u been  :normal-2:

you guys speaking and cant do any step out of sz when im there, SO PUZZYS GET GOOD AND I MEET ALL OF U OUT OF SZ.  :normal-1:
--------------------------------------

Last Edit: Oct 15, 2022, 11:31 am by Moses

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Haha, Moses writing bibles again, and having a stroke, apparently

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
What a loser lol
slxt who allowed u to be a fanboy.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I heard Moses lost 7-0 yesterday, which is why he is raging on the forums now.  :o
"My honor is my loyalty