Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 shot Combo

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
OP guide(sage Barb DPH-200dex- Full dragon)  :police:

so you are the reason vookie hate barbs.  :sad:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
The title said it all about you. 1 shot combo? 1 shot can't be a combo.

Of course it can, because the combo is not a damage combo. By definition it is logically sound. It's a combination of skills that leads to a 1 shot kill. Devour is the only skill other than Ancestral Rage that causes damage but its attack damage is not required for Ancestral Rage to make the kill therefore it's a one shot. If by your logic you are not allowed to do ANYTHING other than 1 skill then there would be no 1 shots at all from ANY class. Unless you were 150 fighting an ungeared 110 or if the GMs decided to go on a rampage. Every class need to 'combine' skills in order to acheive a 1 shot. Hence - Combo - Combination - Combine - Try not to think about it so much friend you will just wind yourself up. Enjoy the video instead and maybe learn something useful about barbs whilst you're at it. Sounds like a win win to me  :normal-25:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
The title said it all about you. 1 shot combo? 1 shot can't be a combo.

Did you even watch the video? He explained it and showed how it was a 1shot at the start...

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
:normal-42:

i had fun too.  i should bring one of my barbs next time so you can teach me some combos.

SalvajeMC is an awesome barb, would be great to PK with him.

JHIN I had a practice round with SalvajeMC last night and he taught me some badass OP combos :o
We tried to call you but you didn't appear to be online! He hit my sin for 130k :o And I also managed to one shot him! Barb 1 shots barb? You know that shits OP lol  >:D

Big thanks SalvajeMC Look forward to gaming with you some more

Offline SalvajeMC

Anytime Barbie and JHIN whenever you get the time any of us barbie or myself would like to show you all the combos. Had a fun practice with barbie  hope to get in game soon
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:46 am by SalvajeMC
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Bm

• BM <3
Nice, but old combo ^^
Bm - 150 r8 Demon Bm
Vekka - 150 r8 Sage Seeker
Tuxedo - 150 r8 Sage Sin
GodFear - 150 r8 Demon Archer
Wizas - 145 Demon Wiz

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
so you are the reason vookie hate barbs.  :sad:
I hate every DPH barb, DPH barbs are OP, but 90% barbs on server are idiots and go for aps.

Nice vid btw

Btw my friend sage vit barb hits more with Arma ijs ;s
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2013, 08:16 am by VookieCookie

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
I hate every DPH barb, DPH barbs are OP, but 90% barbs on server are idiots and go for aps.

Nice vid btw

Btw my friend sage vit barb hits more with Arma ijs ;s

Vookie :3

Well this is not exactly a super OP combo, just a capable 1 shot. With the super OP combo i managed to 1 shot a barb and do 200k + on a sin. Also Sage barbs hit harder than demon barbs :3

Glad you enjoyed it

Offline durin

Did you make this combo yourself? I never knew it even existed. o;
Awesome video as always c:
and I must join your alts guild on my psychic. I must. O:

Also, we've never 1v1ed D; I wanna try.

This combo was so popular on Vendetta server they had to nerf the barbs, so no he didnt make it for sure.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Theres another skill that hurts a lot more...
during the GM Damage Event some time ago a barb after the event was done asked me to go outside...
i dunno the skill name, he asked me simply to fly o.O
i forgot the barb's name aswell...da_real_wolf if i recall it correctly.

he hit me more with that skill than with any other ground skill...

maybe u wanna check that out Barbie  :-\

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
during the GM Damage Event some time ago a barb after the event was done asked me to go outside...

That skill is called Berserker's Wrath i think.Deals a decent damage and as a bonus deals triple damage to flying targets.

Offline Nevyn

You Fly then Barb uses:

3 Spark / Devour / Bestial Onslaught / Chi Pot / Tangling Mire / Extreme Poison / Frenzy / Bezerkers Wrath = Death.

This is the combo i used to 200k + a sin. Although I had HF thrown in there too.

150 Sage Assasin
May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
This combo was so popular on Vendetta server they had to nerf the barbs, so no he didnt make it for sure.

I thought this up myself, however I was not the first to do that. I don't claim to be the inventor or anything, i simply thought it up understanding what the skills do. I have since refined this combo and thought of others too, but again, I imagine other people have done this already too.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
You Fly then Barb uses:

3 Spark / Devour / Bestial Onslaught / Chi Pot / Tangling Mire / Extreme Poison / Frenzy / Bezerkers Wrath = Death.

This is the combo i used to 200k + a sin. Although I had HF thrown in there too.
With devour and mire alone, I've hit 70k+ ,multiple times with wrath. I was satisfied with that lol
I'm basically 40

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
With devour and mire alone, I've hit 70k+ ,multiple times with wrath. I was satisfied with that lol

Its a good combo, the problem is its very rarely usable in a real pvp match. More usable in Tw but most of the time you need t cut devour out because they fly high.