Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 shot Combo

Offline ZeReF

45k dmg on sin with dragon gears,dragon acc and no sparks?? THIS IS BALANCE IN THE GAME <--SARCASM :P
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:42 am by ZeReF

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
45k dmg on sin with dragon gears,dragon acc and no sparks?? THIS IS BALANCE IN THE GAME <--SARCASM :P
you only get 45k with lucky crit/zerk
drazen(wiz) hits me for 96-128k no spark with me wearing magic neck,belt,ring and 70 def levels - consistently with his 1 shot combo try balance that.  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ZeReF

omg 128k without sparks... and ppl want remove blessings because that umbalanced pvp?? hahaha
where is the balance with that "combos"? xD

Offline SalvajeMC

Yes is 128k no spark but dont think that wiz just stand and press the skill he uses about 2-3 genie debuff  and also he uses a skill that increases his  magic attack by a crazy amount.
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Yes is 128k no spark but dont think that wiz just stand and press the skill he uses about 2-3 genie debuff  and also he uses a skill that increases his  magic attack by a crazy amount.

true

omg 128k without sparks... and ppl want remove blessings because that umbalanced pvp?? hahaha
where is the balance with that "combos"? xD

well to pull off those combos any class need to cast buffs/debuffs ,skills,genie, so if
you see them coming you can counter them. so game is still balanced.

for example barbie's combo: he uses devour+mire+poison before ancestral rage so when you see him do that
to you either stun/sleep/silence him, purify, run, AD, pill, Expel to save you from his combo.

RETIRED BARB

Offline SalvajeMC

It is true what jhin  is saying there are many op combos but there are many skills and other stuff to counter a combo in many ways
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
I had a quick bout of PK with JHIN last night, fun fun. Also I tried to PM you SalvajeMC but you were offline. Whats your time zone in relation to the server time?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I had a quick bout of PK with JHIN last night, fun fun. Also I tried to PM you SalvajeMC but you were offline. Whats your time zone in relation to the server time?

:normal-42:

i had fun too.  i should bring one of my barbs next time so you can teach me some combos.

SalvajeMC is an awesome barb, would be great to PK with him.
Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 07:50 am by JHIN
RETIRED BARB

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
No Matter what u do and what u think what combo u use or ................................... ETC u cant kill jhin for sure, if u kill jhin in game then game is not balance and is buged ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
No Matter what u do and what u think what combo u use or ................................... ETC u cant kill jhin for sure, if u kill jhin in game then game is not balance and is buged ;)

i die everytime   :normal-14:
RETIRED BARB

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
i die everytime   :normal-14:

:o RQs Server

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
OP guide(sage Barb DPH-200dex- Full dragon)  :police:

Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:30 pm by Šara Jėan
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
The title said it all about you. 1 shot combo? 1 shot can't be a combo.

Offline SalvajeMC

It is a combo because we dont use just 1 skill we use about 2 3 plus genie skil. Barbie i dont think i'm going to be on this week  because i'm working full week but  anyways when i get on i'll pm you and i think we have same timezone